Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tips On How To Know Yourself Better - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips On How To Know Yourself Better (1050 Views)

6 Tips On How To Avoid Losing Your Temper At Work / Tips On How To Stop Being A Digital Slave. / Best Ways To Know Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Know Yourself Better by samb4luv(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
WHO ARE YOU ? This is a question we need to ask ourselves always...D level of ur sucess is determined by d level of hw best u know urself,you need to look inward into urself and bring out d inward potentials,talents,gifts which has been deposited into you by God.God created us in His beautiful and wonderful image..If we ar created in His image,it means we also hav some inbuilts talents in us all because He is an embodiments of talents.Those able to succed in dis life were able to understand themselves..JESSICA COX was born without arms as a result of rare birth defect..This neva stopped her from livin her life to the fullest,infact she has achieved what most people wouldnt achieve in her entire lifetime..Despite her disability,she could fly plane,drive a car,plays piano,do some house chorses all wit d help of her feet...Who says there is no ability in disabilty...You should know dtat God has deposited a quality in you that so significant just lik d case of MRS Jessica Cox,her significant quality is her feet...Ask urself dis question (What is my prime quality dat has been deposited in me).Here ar d possible steps to take in order to know urself or to understand ur prime quality or qualities....... (1)Who am I ??There is a strong relationship btw u knowin urself and you knowin who you are..This is d first factor dat determines who you are..U need to know wat best you can do,ur potentials,ur purpose in life,ur temperament,d power of close associates,ur worth and others...The above qualities speak well of who u ar exactly witout any form of introduction...I realy want to lay emphasis on potentials,close associates,temperament and knowing ur worth.... -My potentials-This is an attribute God deposited in everybody which has d capacity to develop into something meaniful,impactful,lives touchin,inspirin in d tfuture..D question is nw!!!Hw do I know my potentials...Potential is an undiscoverd talent in an individual.One can bring out his potentials by strenching ones brain,going xtra mile in gettin tinx done,submit oneself to selfless service et al. -Close associate-*Ur associates is a reflection of ur future,show me ur frnd and I wil tel u where u ar going,so u hv to be mindful of who u call ur associate,what dey tel u,their influence or advice and so on.Every associate has four tinx to do in ur life add,subtract,multiply or divide u completely.. -Ur temperatment-dis actual quality tells alot abt who u ar and wat u ar capable of doing.Melancholic,sanguine,phlegmatic,choleric all dis temperaments make someone behave d way dey do tru its strenghts and weaknesses..So identify ur weakenesses and confront dem... -Ur worth-Dis determines ur quality,d people u attract is a result of ur worth..To attract d right sets of people place a value on ur self,ur brand,ur lifestyle,ur way of doing things,ur dress sense,ur reasoning and so on ...My points ar so obvious and they giv possible ways of knowin who you are and how to bring out ur inward potentials....Harlardey encourages.....[b] WHO ARE YOU ? This is a question we need to ask ourselves always...D level of ur sucess is determined by d level of hw best u know urself,you need to look inward into urself and bring out d inward potentials,talents,gifts which has been deposited into you by God.God created us in His beautiful and wonderful image..If we ar created in His image,it means we also hav some inbuilts talents in us all because He is an embodiments of talents.Those able to succed in dis life were able to understand themselves..JESSICA COX was born without arms as a result of rare birth defect..This neva stopped her from livin her life to the fullest,infact she has achieved what most people wouldnt achieve in her entire lifetime..Despite her disability,she could fly plane,drive a car,plays piano,do some house chorses all wit d help of her feet...Who says there is no ability in disabilty...You should know dtat God has deposited a quality in you that so significant just lik d case of MRS Jessica Cox,her significant quality is her feet...Ask urself dis question (What is my prime quality dat has been deposited in me).Here ar d possible steps to take in order to know urself or to understand ur prime quality or qualities....... (1)Who am I ??There is a strong relationship btw u knowin urself and you knowin who you are..This is d first factor dat determines who you are..U need to know wat best you can do,ur potentials,ur purpose in life,ur temperament,d power of close associates,ur worth and others...The above qualities speak well of who u ar exactly witout any form of introduction...I realy want to lay emphasis on potentials,close associates,temperament and knowing ur worth.... -My potentials-This is an attribute God deposited in everybody which has d capacity to develop into something meaniful,impactful,lives touchin,inspirin in d tfuture..D question is nw!!!Hw do I know my potentials...Potential is an undiscoverd talent in an individual.One can bring out his potentials by strenching ones brain,going xtra mile in gettin tinx done,submit oneself to selfless service et al. -Close associate-*Ur associates is a reflection of ur future,show me ur frnd and I wil tel u where u ar going,so u hv to be mindful of who u call ur associate,what dey tel u,their influence or advice and so on.Every associate has four tinx to do in ur life add,subtract,multiply or divide u completely.. -Ur temperatment-dis actual quality tells alot abt who u ar and wat u ar capable of doing.Melancholic,sanguine,phlegmatic,choleric all dis temperaments make someone behave d way dey do tru its strenghts and weaknesses..So identify ur weakenesses and confront dem... -Ur worth-Dis determines ur quality,d people u attract is a result of ur worth..To attract d right sets of people place a value on ur self,ur brand,ur lifestyle,ur way of doing things,ur dress sense,ur reasoning and so on ...My points ar so obvious and they giv possible ways of knowin who you are and how to bring out ur inward potentials....Harlardey encourages.....[/b] WHO ARE YOU ? This is a question we need to ask ourselves always...D level of ur sucess is determined by d level of hw best u know urself,you need to look inward into urself and bring out d inward potentials,talents,gifts which has been deposited into you by God.God created us in His beautiful and wonderful image..If we ar created in His image,it means we also hav some inbuilts talents in us all because He is an embodiments of talents.Those able to succed in dis life were able to understand themselves..JESSICA COX was born without arms as a result of rare birth defect..This neva stopped her from livin her life to the fullest,infact she has achieved what most people wouldnt achieve in her entire lifetime..Despite her disability,she could fly plane,drive a car,plays piano,do some house chorses all wit d help of her feet...Who says there is no ability in disabilty...You should know dtat God has deposited a quality in you that so significant just lik d case of MRS Jessica Cox,her significant quality is her feet...Ask urself dis question (What is my prime quality dat has been deposited in me).Here ar d possible steps to take in order to know urself or to understand ur prime quality or qualities....... (1)Who am I ??There is a strong relationship btw u knowin urself and you knowin who you are..This is d first factor dat determines who you are..U need to know wat best you can do,ur potentials,ur purpose in life,ur temperament,d power of close associates,ur worth and others...The above qualities speak well of who u ar exactly witout any form of introduction...I realy want to lay emphasis on potentials,close associates,temperament and knowing ur worth.... -My potentials-This is an attribute God deposited in everybody which has d capacity to develop into something meaniful,impactful,lives touchin,inspirin in d tfuture..D question is nw!!!Hw do I know my potentials...Potential is an undiscoverd talent in an individual.One can bring out his potentials by strenching ones brain,going xtra mile in gettin tinx done,submit oneself to selfless service et al. -Close associate-*Ur associates is a reflection of ur future,show me ur frnd and I wil tel u where u ar going,so u hv to be mindful of who u call ur associate,what dey tel u,their influence or advice and so on.Every associate has four tinx to do in ur life add,subtract,multiply or divide u completely.. -Ur temperatment-dis actual quality tells alot abt who u ar and wat u ar capable of doing.Melancholic,sanguine,phlegmatic,choleric all dis temperaments make someone behave d way dey do tru its strenghts and weaknesses..So identify ur weakenesses and confront dem... -Ur worth-Dis determines ur quality,d people u attract is a result of ur worth..To attract d right sets of people place a value on ur self,ur brand,ur lifestyle,ur way of doing things,ur dress sense,ur reasoning and so on ...My points ar so obvious and they giv possible ways of knowin who you are and how to bring out ur inward potentials....Harlardey encourages.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Noc Engineers In The House / Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Job Opening / Ranks In The Armed Forces Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.