Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Best Ways To Know Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Ways To Know Yourself (696 Views)

Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work / Tips On How To Know Yourself Better / What Are The Best Ways To Be Productive On The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Know Yourself by samb4luv(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
ls,your purpose in life,your temperament,d power of close associates,your worth and others...The above qualities speak well of who u are exactly without any form of introduction... I really want to lay emphasis on potentials,close associates,temperament and knowing your worth....
-My potentials- This is an attribute God deposited in everybody which has d capacity to develop into something meaningful,impactful,lives touching,inspiring in d future..D question is now!!! How do I know my potentials...Potential is an undiscovered talent in an individual.One can bring out his potentials by stretching ones brain,going xtra mile in getting things done,submit oneself to selfless service et al.

-Close associate- Ur associates is a reflection of your future,show me your friend and I will tel u where u are going,so u have to be mindful of who u call your associate,what they tel u,their influence or advice and so on.Every associate has four things to do in your life add,subtract,multiply or divide u completely..

-Ur temperament- this actual quality tells a lot about who u are and what u are capable of doing.Melancholic,sanguine,phlegmatic,choleric all dis temperaments make someone behave d way they do through its strengths and weaknesses..So identify your weaknesses and confront them..

-Ur worth-Dis determines your quality your lifestyle,your way of doing things,your dress sense,your reasoning and so on ...
My points are so obvious and they give possible ways of knowing who you are and how to bring out your inward potentials...

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Know Yourself by samb4luv(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
WHO ARE YOUhuhhuh

This is a question we need to ask ourselves always...the level of your success is determined by the level of how best you know yourself,you need to look inward into yourself and bring out the inward potentials,talents,gifts which has been deposited into you by God.God created us in His beautiful and wonderful image.. If we are created in His image,it means we also have some inbuilt talents in us all because He is an embodiments of talents.Those able to succeed in this life were able to understand themselves.. JESSICA COX was born without arms as a result of rare birth defect..This never stopped her from living her life to the fullest,in fact she has achieved what most people wouldn't achieve in her entire lifetime.. Despite her disability,she could fly plane,drive a car,plays piano,do some house chores all wit d help of her feet... Who says there is no ability in disability?... You should know that God has deposited a lot of qualities in you that so significant just like d case of MISS Jessica Cox,her significant quality is her feet...Ask yourself this question (What is the prime quality that has been deposited in me).
Here are d possible steps to take in order to know yourself or to understand your prime quality or qualities.......

(1)Who am I ?? There is a strong relationship between u knowing yourself and you knowing who you are..This is d first factor that determines who you are.. U need to know what best you can do,your potentials,your purpose in life,your temperament,d power of close associates,your worth and others...The above qualities speak well of who u are exactly without any form of introduction... I really want to lay emphasis on potentials,close associates,temperament and knowing your worth....
-My potentials- This is an attribute God deposited in everybody which has d capacity to develop into something meaningful,impactful,lives touching,inspiring in d future..D question is now!!! How do I know my potentials...Potential is an undiscovered talent in an individual.One can bring out his potentials by stretching ones brain,going xtra mile in getting things done,submit oneself to selfless service et al.

-Close associate- Ur associates is a reflection of your future,show me your friend and I will tel u where u are going,so u have to be mindful of who u call your associate,what they tel u,their influence or advice and so on.Every associate has four things to do in your life add,subtract,multiply or divide u completely..

-Ur temperament- this actual quality tells a lot about who u are and what u are capable of doing.Melancholic,sanguine,phlegmatic,choleric all dis temperaments make someone behave d way they do through its strengths and weaknesses..So identify your weaknesses and confront them..

-Ur worth-Dis determines your quality your lifestyle,your way of doing things,your dress sense,your reasoning and so on ...
My points are so obvious and they give possible ways of knowing who you are and how to bring out your inward potentials...

(1) (Reply)

One Month Internship At A Bank! (for Customer Service People Only) / Help! Internship/industrial Training For Undergraduate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.