Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie (1191 Views)

Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / Photo: Chika Ike Gets Transformed Into An Ugly Old Woman For Movie Role / Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by 9jawikileaks(m): 2:30am On Apr 21, 2013
http://hypearena.com/2013/04/chika-ike-gets-n5million-to-cut-her-hair-in-new-movie
First Movies International paid actress Chika Ike a whooping N5million to shave her hair in a movie where she will play the lead role. They are currently on location and Chika will shave her hair on Monday. Below is the cheque she got last week

Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by braine(m): 3:05am On Apr 21, 2013
I'll cut mine for N1,500. No biggie.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by MrOON: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Kai..... Cnt w8 to see that fyn gal on gorimakpa.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by chinig(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2013
braine: I'll cut mine for N1,500. No biggie.
Who cares if you cut yours for N500,when you are not a celebrity.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by fatdon1(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2013
just in case it made front page .

Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Cashkhiid(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2013
He! 5 wetin? Can't wait to see her 'fadan' style cheesy
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by vickynne(f): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2013
d money clean abeg,cut ur hair joor collect ur 5m dey go,bt dis chike go wowo die.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Mercy Johnson didn't tell us how much she was paid to shave, why must you? Some actresses and stupidity. SMH.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by braine(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
chinig:
Who cares if you cut yours for N500,when you are not a celebrity.

That's why I don't care if she cuts hers for 100 million. By the way, I'm a star; I just don't like to put my life on the internet grin
Re: Actress Chika Ike Gets N5 Million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by fckyourwoman: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
super story

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Responds To Critics: "I Work Hard And I Will Enjoy My Money" / Late Thompson Oliha’s Secret Wife& Son Emerge In Lagos / P-square's Elder Brother Jude Okoye Shows Off A Lot Of Dollars As He Contemplate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.