Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit (3415 Views)

Siena,Ikenna,Car Doctor&others Pls Help - 1996 Camry Excessive Fuel Consumption / Spark Plugs Wear Out Quickly (murano) Attention: Ikenna & Co / Ikenna,sienna,how Good Is A Renault Megane Scenic 2000 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2013
With respect to Trac's observation n criticism, I hereby give Ikenna 7 days ultimatum 2 voluntarily quit as d moderator of this noble section.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2013
Beyond reasonable doubt, Ikenna is
1) High-handed
2) Arrogant
3) Egotist
4) Egregious
5) Most of his facts are self propounded.

Advocate Sam

cc
Oluwaseun Osewa
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Na wa oo!

What is this about?

Regards,
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by davids202(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2013
Avocado or whatever U̶̲̥̅̊ call your self, you be mumu oo. If your are given dis task can U̶̲̥̅̊ perform? U̶̲̥̅̊ think its easy to be a moderator shea. Stupid youngman
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam: Beyond reasonable doubt, Ikenna is
1) High-handed
2) Arrogant
3) Egotist
4) Egregious

Failure 2 quit after 7 days may lead to a legal action to forcefully remove him as d moderator.

Advocate Sam

cc
Oluwaseun Osewa

You are so dumb with the above words. Is this how you represent clients in court cases? Or are you still in Law school? If you, I'll advise that u learn harder else u will become a failure. If this is how u represent clients, then u already are a failure. Do you think u have even a minute knowledge of cars like Ikenna? It is even you who is arrogant and yet very empty. Let's see the worst you can do after the 7 days elapses. If u had opened this thread in the Jokes section, we will just laugh over it but here, everyone now knows how empty and arrogant u are.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2013
davids202: Avocado or whatever U̶̲̥̅̊ call your self, you be mumu oo. If your are given dis task can U̶̲̥̅̊ perform? U̶̲̥̅̊ think its easy to be a moderator shea. Stupid youngman

Don't mind the silly lad. He thinks he has come of age.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2013
davids202: Avocado or whatever U̶̲̥̅̊ call your self, you be mumu oo. If your are given dis task can U̶̲̥̅̊ perform? U̶̲̥̅̊ think its easy to be a moderator shea. Stupid youngman

Mr. senseless n irresponsible fool, u are a big idiot. Don't u knw dat nobody is indispensable. If I can't do d job cos am not interested, there are thousands in NL dat can do d job.

Advocate Sam
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate Sam, this is uncalled for, and definitely not the way to go about things. If you're displeased with Seun's choice of Moderator, then send him an email! What you've posted here is tantamount to a threat.

You say Ikenna is arrogant, high-handed and egotistical, (and he probably is) - well, I'd say being threatening is worse than all you say Ikenna stands for. You need to present your case clearly, right now your grounds seem to be more personal than anything else.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam:

Mr. senseless n irresponsible fool, u are a big idiot. Don't u knw dat nobody is indispensable. If I can't do d job cos am not interested, there are thousands in NL dat can do d job.

Advocate Sam

Are u still exposing your low IQ level?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

You are so dumb with the above words. Is this how you represent clients in court cases? Or are you still in Law school? If you, I'll advise that u learn harder else u will become a failure. If this is how u represent clients, then u already are a failure. Do you think u have even a minute knowledge of cars like Ikenna? It is even you who is arrogant and yet very empty. Let's see the worst you can do after the 7 days elapses. If u had opened this thread in the Jokes section, we will just laugh over it but here, everyone now knows how empty and arrogant u are.

I ve not yet presented my case cos my notice is still based on Trac's observation n criticism.
2ndly, I am not contesting abt having knowledge of car or not. Also time will tell who is a failure btw us.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam:

I ve not yet presented my case cos my notice is still based on Trac's observation n criticism.
2ndly, I am not contesting abt having knowledge of car or not. Also time will tell who is a failure btw us.

Come to think that u opened this thread coz of someone else's observation and criticism of Ikenna, makes u all the more a failure and block head. You really need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2013
Siena: Advocate Sam, this is uncalled for, and definitely not the way to go about things. If you're displeased with Seun's choice of Moderator, then send him an email! What you've posted here is tantamount to a threat.

You say Ikenna is arrogant, high-handed and egotistical, (and he probably is) - well, I'd say being threatening is worse than all you say Ikenna stands for. You need to present your case clearly, right now your grounds seem to be more personal than anything else.

With due respect to ur integrity sir, dis is not a threat sir neither am I taking it personal. I ve already presented my case n I ve sent it to Mr Seun Osewa's mail address.
Thank u sir.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

Come to think that u opened this thread coz of someone else's observation and criticism of Ikenna, makes u all the more a failure and block head. You really need to grow up.

Thank u Mr clay head
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Ikenna351(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam: With respect to Trac's observation n criticism, I hereby give Ikenna 7 days ultimatum 2 voluntarily quit as d moderator of this noble section.

Joke of the year. Lol!

Ikenna.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
@Advocate: Why don't you present your case INTELLIGENTLY to Mr. Seun?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Lagusta(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam: Beyond reasonable doubt, Ikenna is
1) High-handed
2) Arrogant
3) Egotist
4) Egregious

Advocate Sam

cc
Oluwaseun Osewa

BLADERDASH!!!!

I'll advice the moderator to move this to the homepage, so that this so-called "advocate" can get the best of some nairalanders' insults...

But seriously, are you really a barrister, or just a charge-and-bail that prints affidavit beside the local magistrate court.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ziccoit: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
I think Ikenna should delete this thread before you people destroy the reason why I frequent NL.

Advocate, you shouldn't have been the one to open this thread. You claimed you are representing Trac who I know did not solicite for your assistance.

You are complicating the issue instead of quenching the fire of misunderstanding that is currently raging between them.

It is not too late. Tender your appology here and let us move on.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lagusta:

BLADERDASH!!!!

I'll advice the moderator to move this to the homepage, so that this so-called "advocate" can get the best of some nairalanders' insults...

But seriously, are you really a barrister, or just a charge-and-bail that prints affidavit beside the local magistrate court.......

Lol. U really got him bro. He is a charge and bail lawyer. No wonder he is a block head.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
ziccoit: I think Ikenna should delete this thread before you people destroy the reason why I frequent NL.

Advocate, you shouldn't have been the one to open this thread. You claimed you are representing Trac who I know did not solicite for your assistance.

You are complicating the issue instead of quenching the fire of misunderstanding that is currently raging between them.

Am very sure he is the same person fronting as Trac. What other reason (s) could refute my claim.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ken43: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ Advocate Sam,relax.Removing Ikenna as a MOD isn't what we want,but for him τ̲̅ȍ acknowledge his mistakes and treat other peoples mistakes with respect and •̸№t ridicule,Banning differing opinion from his and assuming he knows all which is a very distasteful character
for a MOD τ̲̅ȍ possess on such a forum. Still Nony30

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ken43: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

Am very sure he is the same person fronting as Trac. What other reason (s) could refute my claim.
Y don't ‎u just shut up,go find sometin τ̲̅ȍ eat and stay out of what ‎u don't know d genesis and have only come τ̲̅ȍ be a part of d revelationgringringrin
Still Nony30
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
ken43: Y don't ‎u just shut up,go find sometin τ̲̅ȍ eat and stay out of what ‎u don't know d genesis and have only come τ̲̅ȍ be a part of d revelationgringringrin

I can see that both u and the op are operating on the same level of low IQ. Let's see what u guys can do at the end of 7 days as postulated by the op. It beats my imagination that so called educated men like u and the op will choose to resolve issues like this. Oh what a waste
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

Lol. U really got him bro. He is a charge and bail lawyer. No wonder he is a block head.

Fool, if u knw d high case profiles I ve handled, u won't be here writing rubbish.
I am still on my point dat Ikenna is very Arrogant, autocrat, egotist etc.
A moderator is a leader n leadership start 4rm here. No wonder bad leadership persists in dis country.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ken43: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

I can see that both u and the op are operating on the same level of low IQ. Let's see what u guys can do at the end of 7 days as postulated by the op. It beats my imagination that so called educated men like u and the op will choose to resolve issues like this. Oh what a waste
If ‎u r •̸№t such an I'd!ot,then ‎u would have read my first post.I responded τ̲̅ȍ this cos ‎u mentioned Trac,who happens τ̲̅ȍ be my Oga @ the top when Į̸̸̨ƭ comes τ̲̅ȍ automobile issuesgringringrin
Still Nony30
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
uboma:

Mr. High IQ, honestly u are d greatest idiot. U are here supporting somebody who is bad leader n a pseudo-democratic leader.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Lagusta(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam:

Fool, if u knw d high case profiles I ve handled, u won't be here writing rubbish.
A moderator is a leader n leadership start 4rm here. No wonder bad leadership persists in dis country.

hey, whats wrong with you, cant you do without hurling insults at people

Now, that is something ikenna will never do, yes he may be stubborn, adamant at decisions and very rigid, but he can never stoop so low to start raining insults at people...

If you were really called to the bar, please respect the lexicons of justice, equity, liberty, rule of law, and stop making a hullaballo of yourself.....
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
ziccoit: I think Ikenna should delete this thread before you people destroy the reason why I frequent NL.

Tender apology to a bad leader? I am not quarelling wit Ikenna but he dosen't possess the 10 attributes of a good leader n he dosen't fit 2 be d moderator.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by Advocatesam(f): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lagusta:

Now, that is something ikenna will never do, yes he may be stubborn, adamant at decisions and very rigid, but he can never stoop so low to start raining insults at people...

If you were really called to the bar, please respect the lexicons of justice, equity, liberty, rule of law, and stop making a hullaballo of yourself.....

Thank u sir. Ur comment is appreciated. But sir I didn't insult anybody.
God bless
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by 9icetoo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Some people no get work i swear. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lagusta:

the op must hv been a drop out from law school. No wonder he doesnt have the atributes of being a learned person.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by uboma(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Advocate sam:

high case profiles indeed.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum For Ikenna To Quit by ken43: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hey guys!!that's Į̸̸̨ƭ!!Its all over from now on. •̸№ more insults here.
@Advocate Sam,like I said before,there's •̸№ need for this thread.Show a sign of └♡̨̐√ƺ and greatness τ̲̅ȍ forgive cos its in ‎u and in all of us by dropping this topic.From time Ikenna351 has always been a great guy but sometin just tipped him off about my post back den.So we r cool now and I beg for all d hatred τ̲̅ȍ stop plsssss.let's embrace d change that has come today τ̲̅ȍ start afresh,work together and achieve the greatness we all so much desire.
@ Trac I plead that ‎u come out and join in d peace process.
@ Siena thank ‎u for ur maturity as always.
@ PlatinumRicky its all in d past now.Still Nony30gringringrin

(1) (2) (3)

Please What’s Your Opinion On 2013-2015 Honda Accord Exl-v6 Or Touring V6 / Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market / Honda Accord In Perfect Condition At A Very Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.