Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nollywood Movie: 2 Different Movie With Same Script - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movie: 2 Different Movie With Same Script (627 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / How Two Guys Made An Awesome Alien Movie With $3M / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Movie: 2 Different Movie With Same Script by ncpat(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Today being 21st April,2013 at 1:05pm i`m currently watching Africa magic movie channel 152 a movie title "NOT MY WIFE" starring Jim Iyke as Chuks where his mother forced him to marry a village girl, there is another nollywood movie like that also starring Bob Emmanuel and Chioma Chukwura as the village girl. same dialogue and script no difference.
Re: Nollywood Movie: 2 Different Movie With Same Script by ncpat(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Still watching the movie and it is confirmed that both movies used the same script maybe same person sold the script to two or more movie producers
Re: Nollywood Movie: 2 Different Movie With Same Script by aminho(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
i just finished watching it its boring
Re: Nollywood Movie: 2 Different Movie With Same Script by Originalsly: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
I saw Not My Wife years ago...and now that you mention it I did think I saw the other one way before. Who knows...maybe the script is still on the market!

(1) (Reply)

Thrones Discussion / Id Cabasa Freestyle Competition- Introducing 'dami Polo' / Dirty Harry: The Baddest Cop In Cinema History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.