Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up (690 Views)

Millions Of Websites Hit By Drupal Hack Attack / Defining OOP In Terms Of Set Theory / Php Is The King In Terms Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by aAK1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
It just came to my mind today that I never take time to read terms and conditions of websites before I signup.I just simply tick the box.is it just me?
Re: Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by SilentCrescendo: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Not really proud of this but I hardly read 'em, especially if it's kinda long. But if you try and read it you'll see so many interesting points therein. So it's not just you man

Try reading iTunes 56 page-long terms and conditions, you go tire grin
Re: Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by aAK1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
56 page ke?
Re: Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by specialguest(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
No i dont read them but sometimes i glance through it while scrolling down to find the "accept " button. I dont see the need to read terms and conditions especially when i am trying to download an application or a software that i actually need. Infact its a a waste of time reading those stuff because i find lots of unnecessary repetitions.
Re: Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by ciphoenix: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
i don't even glance. my eye auto-detects the "accept" button grin

it depends on the service though. i read every line of the TOS before signing up for any VPN service online smiley
Re: Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by nenergy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't o, its usually too lenghty. But i know Facebook has special 'haterz' that read the T&F daily.lol
Re: Do U Read Terms And Condition Of Websites Before Signing Up by aAK1(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2013
ciphoenix: i don't even glance. my eye auto-detects the "accept" button grin

it depends on the service though. i read every line of the TOS before signing up for any VPN service online smiley
auto detect got me laughing

(1) (Reply)

Apps Developer Wanted: Finance Category: Budget-$500-700 / MTN App Developer Challenge / How To Get Rid Of Mobile Apps Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.