Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

A banana A Day Might Just Give You That Genius IQ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A banana A Day Might Just Give You That Genius IQ (872 Views)

Amazing Discovery! Doctors Say This Happens If You Eat One Banana A Day. / You’ll Never Look At A Banana In The Same Way Again After Reading This / Banana -a Very Interesting Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A banana A Day Might Just Give You That Genius IQ by ollyndjeda(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
An apple a day keeps the doctor away for perhaps a day but a banana a day keeps the doctor away for a very very very long time. The benefits of plucking a banana from the kitchen and munching on it is far more than any other fruit can provide. It gives times two of the nutrients that any fruit can provide. Eating as little as two bananas will give you enough energy to play a football match and still have enough steam in you.
It is rich in Vitamin B6 and folic acid that is good for the brain and boosts IQ.. . . .

Full story here
http://talkactivedayo..com/2013/04/a-banana-day-might-just-give-you-that.html
Re: A banana A Day Might Just Give You That Genius IQ by toofine765: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
No wonder all my kids are exceptionally brillant. Use to take a lot of bananas and apples when I was pregnant. Now I know
Re: A banana A Day Might Just Give You That Genius IQ by ollyndjeda(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
toofine765: No wonder all my kids are exceptionally brillant. Use to take a lot of bananas and apples when I was pregnant. Now I know
lol yes ma'am

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Toothache. / ... / Free Medical Tips And Advices Via A Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.