Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport (25728 Views)

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2013
Ijawboi: Wey d hair wey we see last week??

I hate you seun
na different creature dey this earth oo,see this slowpoke dey talk say him hate seun,wetin go come happen if u hate am?if you like am self na bad luck u go bring to am so e better as u just hate am that is if seun
knows that a fool like you exist
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by CHIDONE: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2013
GRANDPA ALWAYS SEEKING FOR MEDIA ATTENTION ,''AGADI EKWE NKA '
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2013
ufotuko: na different creature dey this earth oo,see this slowpoke dey talk say him hate seun,wetin go come happen if u hate am?if you like am self na bad luck u go bring to am so e better as u just hate am that is if seun
Bros why you come carry am for head nah?
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2013
Ijawboi: Wey d hair wey we see last week??

I hate you seun
word
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by splashbaby(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2013
We should becareful how we critisis this man...it looks like this man is just being himself. Na we just dey bother ourselves
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2013
Piponomics:
Bros why you come carry am for head nah?
?
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Ijawboi(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2013
ufotuko: na different creature dey this earth oo,see this slowpoke dey talk say him hate seun,wetin go come happen if u hate am?if you like am self na bad luck u go bring to am so e better as u just hate am that is if seun
mumu, wetin concern you, your name na seun?? People like you nai dey go die for politician... Yeye pikin.. Idiat .. Baskat... Scaly wag .. Go chop seun sh.it...
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2013
Ijawboi: mumu, wetin concern you, your name na seun?? People like you nai dey go die for politician... Yeye pikin.. Idiat .. Baskat... Scaly wag .. Go chop seun sh.it...
ok no vex jare,my name no be seun jare,continue hating.good-luck.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by naptu2: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2013
I'm going to give you Charlie Boy's explanation.

In the mid-2000s Charlie Boy was involved in a famous/infamous interview on Channels TV. He was interviewed along with factional PMAN president Tony Okoroji and other members of the PMAN executive. Charlie Boy refused to allow Okoroji to speak. He would immediately start a war chant anytime Okoroji attempted to speak.

(Some said that his daughter scolded him over that incident).

Charlie Boy was later interviewed about that incident. He said that people should understand that he is into show business. So, he has got to bring the show, so that people will have something to talk about.

So, apart from the fact that he is creative and eccentric, he is also giving you the show, so that you'll talk about it, while he handles the business side and makes his money.

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by ninja4life(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2013
Yawn just want to add to d no of my comments cos i dont see anyting to comment abt gently walks out of thread
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by FXKing2012(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Beync: Let me comment since it has hit FP already
Chai!! If I talk now dem go say I too yab.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by badmeat(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
If na lil wayne do am now e go be swag!as na our own we go yab am,smh
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by damosky12(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Okija_juju: And how is this a News?!

Man kneels on express road..

man eats his food
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by nnowu(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
undecidedDis charly boy never ceases to amaze me
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by konami001: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
I don forget how them dey call am if woman use man tie wrapper.... ooooooooooooo... why i come forget na?
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Jccy(f): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
C as em shoe resmbl meachin gun
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by voodoogangster(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
Keep it up areafada, im proud of you, honestly very few men in nigeria today and even our celebrities cant even reaffirm their commitment to their wives. Keep it up
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by dramendra: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
ylaa: what can charlie not do?

Charlie can not be normal.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Pennywise(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1073172_charly_boy_and_lady_d_lindaikejiblog_1_jpgcdd0179762776aa4b50f4a9760e7f380

What is he trying to do to her?

I am sure it was one of Charly boy's saner days bc nothing stopped him from whipping out his [b]d[/b]i[b]c[/b]k right there and then.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by amivel(f): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Is nnot his fault D̶̲̥̅̊ guy never travel out before if not he would be familiar with that place. Lol
AjanleKoko:

This looks like a business class lounge to you? embarassed
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by anaying419: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
After smoking Igwo
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by 4tunebest(f): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
voodoo gangster: Keep it up areafada, im proud of you, honestly very few men in nigeria today and even our celebrities cant even reaffirm their commitment to their wives. Keep it up

You are so on point. If you knew the real Charly Boy and how he treats his wife at home, you would marvel.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by seunwen2(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
And then
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by ujuchristiana: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Chokolee:
Oga abeg..*He is called* not it is call..send this one abeg, to avoid stories that touch in future!! shey you get?
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Pennywise(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2013
What I really like to know is how does Charly boy get these his weird costumes? Does he make them?
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by naptu2: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Pennywise: What I really like to know is how does Charly boy get these his weird costumes? Does he make them?

Lady Di is a fashion designer (she also does great work with beads).
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Attention whorre
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by ddeola: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice crazy couple
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by s25million: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by mrragger: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
this is bullshit wat d Bleep.ok.he has forgotten he is a man.or he has sometin 2 gain 4 duin dat.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by ichommy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
ylaa: what can charlie not do?

He cant use dry pepper for makeup, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos / Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video) / Odunlade Adekola Dressed Like A Woman On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.