Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati (11842 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by r231(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2012
Lady Di, who has been Charly Boy’s wife, for over 35 years, has come out to defend his husband, saying that all the stories about his sexuality and his involvement in the Illuminati cult, are all made up.

“This is not the first time it’s happening. The only difference may be due to the context through which the rumour went viral, but realistically, there is nothing new about the rumour, we have heard it over and over again…I think people try to merge his personal life and artistic life. Obviously, they cannot be same,”

She then went on to emphasise that her husband, has built his personal brand, to stand the test of time and make people think.

“Charly boy had always hated the fact that someone should live the life of others…he only wanted to be himself…he wanted in a very aggressive and way to build a brand that will become an all time favourite to young people…but before then, we knew that controversy would sell quicker than anything else,” she said.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/my-husband-is-not-gay-he-doesnt-belong-to-illuminati-lady-di/

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2012
Ok, he's just expressing himself abi?
As if married women know that their husband is gay.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Ewwwwwww
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Super1759: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2012
She is even madder than her husband. Mchewwwwwwwwwwww. (Notice me woman)
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by gegee(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2012
this guy no be charlie boy abeg na charlie old man.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Ournaija: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2012
r231: Lady Di, who has been Charly Boy’s wife, for over 35 years, has come out to defend his husband, saying that all the stories about his sexuality and his involvement in the Illuminati cult, are all made up.

“This is not the first time it’s happening. The only difference may be due to the context through which the rumour went viral, but realistically, there is nothing new about the rumour, we have heard it over and over again…I think people try to merge his personal life and artistic life. Obviously, they cannot be same,”

She then went on to emphasise that her husband, has built his personal brand, to stand the test of time and make people think.

“Charly boy had always hated the fact that someone should live the life of others…[b]he only wanted to be himself…he wanted in a very aggressive and way to build a brand that will become an all time favourite to young people…[/b]but before then, we knew that controversy would sell quicker than anything else,” she said.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/my-husband-is-not-gay-he-doesnt-belong-to-illuminati-lady-di/

He has nothing to offer the young except doom. Am so ashame of this old grand pa.

Super1759: She is even madder than her husband. Mchewwwwwwwwwwww. (Notice me woman)

What a couple.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by tweener(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
I dont believe charlie boy was illuminati in d first place....i tink he just wanted dat attention..becuz he wasn't talked about much anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Bobbystanley(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2012
Dis guy is a big time Gay naa..
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Dreyl(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2012
Dat guy is hilarious,he's just a nutt and hypocrite imagine as old as he is he wont find a better life 4 himself,instead doing rubbish tings,he shld better give is lyf to GOD b4 it will b too late,..i pity him
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by LailaIkeji1: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2012
lets all show Charly some respect. gv hm a break abeg. That man isn't a kid for crying out loud. what's wrong with all you sh*t talkers sef?!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by gunuvi(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2012
They have been married for 35 years!!
"Ti ewe ba pe lara ose, a di ose" so says yoruba ppl.
Shio...
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by nkemKalu: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Bobbystanley: Dis guy is a big time Gay naa..
has HE GAYED U BEFORE?.......Im don bleep ur nyash before?
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by excondido(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2012
i ve never taken that boi or whatever he calls himself serious.
no talent...just stupid shows for lazy people...nothing about him of interest, nothing!!!
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2012
Ok we don hear. Now back to life.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by andyanders: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2012
jennykadry:

Ewwwwwww

He is not a role model, rather, a role model to the retar=ed individuals who see him as a role model.

When somebody is demonically sick, someone like his wife wants us to see him as a life style for a man over 60yrs? That is rubbish. He should mentor his biological children with his life style and stop deceiving young people.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Abujafood: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2012
Leave Charlie boy alone *self righteous people* the man is free to act weird and dumb if he so wishes! Illuminati, gay or not how clean are those of you judging this man?
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by mallorca(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Like Husband,like wife
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Emperor5c(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2012
I stil find it hard 2 beliv dat dis fhul is 60+
D mumu even senior my p-man sef..
God4sakin Agbà yà!!
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by slimming: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2012
who care
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by jamesbondchick: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Chanchit: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2012
Don't worry Lady G, abi wetin be her name.... I knw Charlie is not gay, cos gays won't go arnd trying to convince people they r gay.. He jst has a disorder, which makes him think being gay is prestigious...
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by cdamsel(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hw does dis affect d price of garri? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by blessed4ril(f): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
nkem Kalu: has HE GAYED U BEFORE?.......Im don bleep ur nyash before?
My broda help me ask am oooo! As if dey ar any beta! Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by flameforx(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Here come the she-goat (wife of the he-goat), lookin for cheap publicity.
Soon they will record an album together and call themselves `OPUTAPANEL` (anti-goverment rock band)
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Gosh, F*ck! who brought up that Re*tarded "Pose" picture? angry

Now I'll have nightmares, not to mention, my lunch is ruined. angry angry

Eh, Ladi Di, if he aint Gay, lucky you, if he is , Who cares? I'm too busy thinking about Boko Haram's new "RPGs" undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
lol the Pic
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
r231: Lady Di, who has been Charly Boy’s wife, for over 35 years, has come out to defend his husband

When I first saw the bolded, I asked myself whether Charly Boy married a man. Then I realized that it's a typo. grin
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by vislabraye(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Seeking for attention and then he got it. Why the complain?
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Bobbystanley(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=nkem Kalu]has HE GAYED U BEFORE?.......Im don bleep ur nyash before?[Yes he has and so??]
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ok we have heard you
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
All these Charly Boy threads.....It's like this guy has a contract with Nairaland, to Promote Him.
Re: Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati by chii8(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
andyanders:

He is not a role model, rather, a role model to the retar=ed individuals who see him as a role model.

When somebody is demonically sick, someone like his wife wants us to see him as a life style for a man over 60yrs? That is rubbish. He should mentor his biological children with his life style and stop deceiving young people.
am suprised dat he kept 35yrs marriage bt some pastors cudnt

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Nollywood Actress Of 2013? / Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons With Donations / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.