Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! (52435 Views)

How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by nicago: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
supaeagles:
Remember, na competion oh grin

Hehehehehehe...I dey laugh in Idoma Language..
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by shyvicky: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
am very happy for you guys,and i thank God for the good job NIMC is doing,they are being fare in their employment scheme,i know God will help me become successful,amen
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by albacete(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
anticent: NIMC Interview starts tomorrow 23rd of April,2013.
elkol:

Ode, it starts today!

and u had to call him ode?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by delikay4luv: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hemanwel: Which one is Cert of State of Origin?Where can a Deltan get his?
Can it be said to b tantamount to the one u have 4rm ur Local Govt?
yes. ur local govt
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by c4life: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Cert. Of state of origin is the same as the Local govt identification letter. Jesus, I Trust in You!!!
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by debedebe(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
God make dem call me ooo...
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by SUBMARINE: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
shyvicky: am very happy for you guys,and i thank God for the good job NIMC is doing,they are being fare in their employment scheme,i know God will help me become successful,amen
I sense partiality since d applicants dont know their scores and d cut off mark.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by SUBMARINE: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
NIMC Pls release the applicant scores and the minimum score required to be called for interview. Why did you guys caused people to travel long distances to write exams only for them not to be told their scores and the cut off mark. God save us from MAN KNOW MAN syndrome.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by JobManagers(m): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2013
@hemanwel
the certificate of state of origin confirms that a person was born in Nigeria and is from a certain local government area in a particular state. The certificate can be obtained from an individual's local government administrative headquarters, after
someone from the individual's neighbourhood attests that he or she is
from that particular area.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by JobManagers(m): 12:56am On Apr 23, 2013
@Hemanwel the certificate of origin
confirms that a person was born in Nigeria
and is from a certain local government
area in a particular state. The certificate can be obtained from an individual's local government administrative headquarters
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by shyvicky: 1:44am On Apr 23, 2013
SUBMARINE: I sense partiality since d applicants dont know their scores and d cut off mark.
you are right,but they say that others should not worry becuase the will still invite them when their time comes,God knows what is best for you,any time your own ripes you will surely pluck it.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Ibehdonl(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls those who applied for Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator can we meet?lets know if there is any news since then.i applied too.u can reach me on ibehdonl@gmail.com
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Emy4u(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Success guys!
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by virtousmum: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2013
Please I need ur advise, I don't have pry school leaving certificate. Is it compulsory
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by anticent(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2013
elkol:

Ode, it starts today!

Why are you so frustrated because you've not been called? Abi na me follow u write d test wey u score 0 over 100?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by hannyaniekan(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2013
I did mine last week. In abeokuta, it was a bad experience. I was there since 7:30am and left 3:30pm. D card is not ready sef. All u get is a slip. Just make up ur mind 4 a full day. Its just 1 office in 1 state so its always crowded.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by linsa01(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2013
hannyaniekan: I did mine last week. In abeokuta, it was a bad experience. I was there since 7:30am and left 3:30pm. D card is not ready sef. All u get is a slip. Just make up ur mind 4 a full day. Its just 1 office in 1 state so its always crowded.

who be this?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2013
@drlizzy,Dafe steve and others,pls u guys should not forget to update us on how ur interview went oo. Best of luck!!
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2013
shiloh: @drlizzy,Dafe steve and others,pls u guys should not forget to update us on how ur interview went oo. Best of luck!!
For Enrol n Reg Officers u will be ushered in in batches of 10 or 11 and be made to sit and answer questions from a panel.Just be confident.

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2013
shiloh: @drlizzy,Dafe steve and others,pls u guys should not forget to update us on how ur interview went oo. Best of luck!!
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by samsyn: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Please any update so far, for the NIMC interview going on today?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Ellabel(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls i want 2know if one without originals of his nysc certificate can go 4 the interview
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by gfullmoon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
I did the interview today. It's simple-1. Introduction after accreditation.2. Panel question i.e 5 persons will ask you ple about 11 in a roll questions of their choices centered on the Commission,Current Affairs etc and you'll be graded accordingly. Remember to wear your suits as it counts as part of the interview.Successful Applicants will within one month be invited for Training,if successful then Employment letters 'll be issued to them. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
drlizzy:
For Enrol n Reg Officers u will be ushered in in batches of 10 or 11 and be made to sit and answer questions from a panel.Just be confident.
@drlizzy...dis ur info dey sketchy oo..haba!! I expected more from u,anyway thanks
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by scobaba: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
SUBMARINE: NIMC Pls release the applicant scores and the minimum score required to be called for interview. Why did you guys caused people to travel long distances to write exams only for them not to be told their scores and the cut off mark. God save us from MAN KNOW MAN syndrome.

Are you new to writing tests? So for every test u fail, you blame it on MAN know MAN. God can't save u from MAN know MAN, infact sometimes he places one in favour of oga @ the top which is also MAN know MAN.

Even in the bible, God made Joseph to be favoured by Pharoah back den so what's ur ish.

How many organizations make public the cut off in a test score? Na JAMB?

Submarine......read more, learn more and pray.

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by eleameh: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
shiloh: @drlizzy...dis ur info dey sketchy oo..haba!! I expected more from u,anyway thanks

@drlizzy, thanks for the update. pls did they accept an affidavit in place of a missing primary certificate?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by ikemeze: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
@gfullmoon,congrats.plse what are the interview questions and current affair they asked you?is 11 candidates face the panel or one person face the panel?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by virtousmum: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Please can I use a sworn affidavit cos I don't have d pry school certificate
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by AMossley(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
hannyaniekan: I did mine last week. In abeokuta, it was a bad experience. I was there since 7:30am and left 3:30pm. D card is not ready sef. All u get is a slip. Just make up ur mind 4 a full day. Its just 1 office in 1 state so its always crowded.
do you think this thread is for the national ID registration?No,my friend.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by yonex40(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lets b patient n wait just d way we did during d aptitude test. I just hope they finish wt Enrolmt Offcrs & Head of reg. State so dt they wil invite some of us for other posts. Anxiety is weighing me down.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by yonex40(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
yonex40: Lets b patient n wait just d way we did during d aptitude test. I just hope they finish wt Enrolmt Offcrs & Head of reg. State so dt they wil invite some of us for other posts. Anxiety is weighing me down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / My N-Power Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.