Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! (52420 Views)

How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2013
All those who did their NIMC interview today,please how did it go?What was it like and what do we expect?Please how did they deal with the issue of Pry Sch Cert for those who dont have it?Do keep us posted on this and other issues.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2013
I wish those taking their interview today best of luck. Pls don't forget to tell us how it went and what we should prepare for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2013
drlizzy: All those taking the idea today,please how did it go?Please how did they deal with the issue of Pry Sch Cert for those who dont have it?Do keep us posted on this amd other issues
@drlizzy...when are u taking urs?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2013
shiloh: @drlizzy...when are u taking urs?
Tomoro 11am and you?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Does any öne know where to get a vehicle going to Abuja from warri and how many hours is the trip?Is there nite bus service in Warri?.Thanks
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2013
My people already at NIMC HQ any updates?
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2013
drlizzy:
Tomro 12 and you?
Mine is wednesday 7am. Pls update us wen u r thru with urs. Tanks
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by tontons: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2013
@drlizy dnt tak nite bus, i prefer u tak day bus get der n get info ursef. Mine s 24th, cn u sent me a msg via tontons2008@yahoo.com. Lets tuk priv
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2013
shiloh: Mine is wednesday 7am. Pls update us wen u r thru with urs. Tanks
WILL SURE DO.Where are u going from?w
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by mindboggler: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2013
For those doubting the authenticity of nimc interview, kindly check their website. They have updated the public on the interview and the category of those being called.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Malubi(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2013
Good, keep updating. Thanks house
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by abedeloho: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2013
@ mind-boggler where in their website did they paste any info? Pls I will appreciate if u give me direction cos I've not been invited and I just check d website now, nothing is there.

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by tontons: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2013
abedeloho: @ mind-boggler where in their website did they paste any info? Pls I will appreciate if u give me direction cos I've not been invited and I just check d website now, nothing is there.
. www.nimcjobs.com
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by mindboggler: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
abedeloho: @ mind-boggler where in their website did they paste any info? Pls I will appreciate if u give me direction cos I've not been invited and I just check d website now, nothing is there.

Just open their website and you will see it there.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
Did anyone do thier interview today?Pls keep the house informed.Thanks
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by anticent(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
NIMC Interview starts tomorrow 23rd of April,2013.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by supaeagles(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
shiloh: I wish those taking their interview today best of luck. Pls don't forget to tell us how it went and what we should prepare for. Thanks
Remember, na competion oh grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by rozayx5(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
another chance for nepotism to display itself in Nigeria undecided
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by sirp2007: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
drlizzy: Does any öne know where to get a vehicle going to Abuja from warri and how many hours is the trip?Is there nite bus service in Warri?.Thanks

Go to delta line,b4 deco junction(by warri-sapele rd)..there is no night vehicle only day.besides night journey is too risky these days.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
drlizzy:
WILL SURE DO.Where are u going from?w
Am coming from minna...will leave tomoro for my sister's place in abj so it will be easy for me.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by seraphine(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is currently inviting successful candidates for Interview following Aptitude Test conducted nationwide in February and March 2013. Below is the SMS Invitation from NIMC which was sent to some people.

“Dear Applicant,
Further to the aptitude test you took, you have been short-listed for interviews with NIMC in Abuja. Further details will be communicated.”

NIMC has started sending the Second SMS inviting candidates for Interview at their Abuja office situated at:

11, SOKODE CRESCENT, OFF DALABA STREET.
ZONE 5, WUSE – ABUJA.

Most of the candidates for this batch were invited for Interview scheduled to take place on 23rd & 24th April, 2013.

NOTE: If you wrote the test and haven’t got the SMS, please don’t panic yet, you’ll have to exercise some patience and wait till when you’ll possibly be contacted. At this time the invitation is sent only to the candidates that applied for:
1.Enrolment Officer
2.Head of NIMC State Offices

As NIMC indicated:

General Notice To All Candidates

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Invitation To Interviews: Enrolment Officers and Heads of NIMC State Offices

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:
◦Enrolment Officer
◦Head of NIMC State Office

Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 6 photocopies of the following:
1.CV
2.Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary)
3.NYSC Certificate
4.Birth Certificate, and
5.Certificate of State of Origin.
6.Also come along with one passport photograph and
7.A valid means of identification.

Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards
NIMC

7 Likes

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by seraphine(f): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Straight from NIMC Website.
GENERAL NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Regards
HCP

INVITATION TO INTERVIEWS: ENROLMENT OFFICERS AND HEADS OF NIMC STATE OFFICES

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:

Enrolment Officer

Head of NIMC State Office

Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 6 photocopies of the following: CV, Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary), NYSC Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of State of Origin. Also come along with one passport photograph and a valid means of identification.

Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards
HCP
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by maxisfield(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Frm wat I jus saw in dia website, only doz dt passed d apt test n applied for enrolment/registration role n head of state office role are bin invited. my problem iz, I cnt evn rememba d role I applied for cos am stil hoping to b invited by God's grace angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drealnamdy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
maxisfield: Frm wat I jus saw in dia website, only doz dt passed d apt test n applied for enrolment/registration role n head of state office role are bin invited. my problem iz, I cnt evn rememba d role I applied for cos am stil hoping to b invited by God's grace angry

Lol...same tin haoppend to me few days before d test but thank God I rmbered dat I munched dat page durin registeration..I hope and pray dat when d interview for d post I applied for coms..I should be invited..Amen
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
anticent: NIMC Interview starts tomorrow 23rd of April,2013.
Ok noted.Thanks
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
anticent: NIMC Interview starts tomorrow 23rd of April,2013.

Ode, it starts today!
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by drlizzy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please who has done NIMC interview in recent times?What do we expect?Secondly what is the ACTUAL salary package for their Staff?Thanks
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Desdola(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Wish u guys d best of luck and God's grace.
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Danykooko: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
no body in nl that has done his or her own today? we need update from u guys.Cheers
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by rodeo0070(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS...
Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Danykooko: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
elkol:

Ode, it starts today!
must u call him ode? SMH

1 Like

Re: Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! by Hemanwel(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Which one is Cert of State of Origin?Where can a Deltan get his?
Can it be said to b tantamount to the one u have 4rm ur Local Govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / My N-Power Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.