Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! (9686 Views)

I Have Converted To A New Religion --- Rev Patrick Emordi / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! by dayofwrath: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2009
Gibran Khalil Gibran and now Eckhart Tolle and Oprah all these new age gurus are free to think what they want,but that is not the truth and opposite to christianity.Millions of people were attracted to Gibran who was a pioneer of new age,in his book Jesus son of man divested Jesus of his divine nature and miraculous attributes presenting Him as a sage,a guru.If we have to attain salvation through our own efforts,the sacrifice of Christ becomes useless.That is why Gibran painting of the crucified is without blood.For that the word of the cross is nonsense to those who are being destroyed,but it is God power to us who are being saved.The power of now of Eckhart Tolle is not the real one,the power is the cross and now is the word that the church emphasizes on it:the Holy past is present now with power.I ask Oprah if she dare,to speak on tv about the miracle power of the cross and blood on that good friday in Jerusalem in 1994 in the book the coin of the temple by souheil bayoud,(published in 2006).There you will see the difference between these false gurus teaching and the real Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior,the coming Lion of Judah.What Oprah is saying about the Lord is a deadly error,and it seems that new age teaching may be an introduction to end times universal religion of the antichrist.
dayofwrath

Re: Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt] . . .And i Shout a big and Louder :r'Amen. . . . !!! grin wink[/size]
Seun:

May Oprah be praised.
Re: Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! by jagunlabi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2009
I praise oprah and Eckhart Tolle for helping to spread the true teachings of Yehshua.A lot of people are being empowered daily.
Wonderful! grin
Re: Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! by rekoner12: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Oprah Winfrey is a vessel for the Wicked one! Just like most of the ubber rich are, wether they know it or not? And how could someone like OPRAH who grew up in the middle of bible country not know the Jesus. She is promoting a Luciferian agenda: Matthew 4:8 "Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” You know your doing something wrong if the world is very pleased with you, and "O" surely has the people of the world eating out of the palm of her filthy hand!
John 14:6 makes it very clear “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Oprah is leading millions of people into the depths of hell with her blasphemous "RELIGION" there is only one true god, OPrah is perfectly aware of this fact for as surely as the DEmons that she worships exist, so does our one and only true Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Wake up people get to know god, pick up a bible and read it for yourself, STOP allowing people like Oprah dictate to you what you should believe, because eternity is forever and hell is a crowded place. And unlike what Lucifer the KIng of lies and deceit has led all his worshippers to believe that the party is just going to continue in the circle of fire, we know what the bible says about hell: (1) Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).
(2) Everyone has only one life in which to determine their destiny (Hebrews 9:27)
(2) Hell will also punish the sin of those who reject Christ (Matthew 13:41,50; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:cool.

(3) Hell is conscious torment.

Matthew 13:50 “furnace of fire…weeping and gnashing of teeth”
Mark 9:48 “where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched”
Revelation 14:10 “he will be tormented with fire and brimstone”
(4) Hell is eternal and irreversible.

Revelation 14:11 “the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night”
Revelation 20:14 “This is the second death, the lake of fire”
Revelation 20:15 “If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire”
The mere fact that Oprah dares to utilize the name Christ in her teachings {NEW AGE CHRIST} is blasphemy. It should be called The NEw Age Anti-Christ! Because the bible does not leave room for misinterpretation when it comes to Christ.
Oprah would like the world to know that JOHN 14:6 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through OPRAH" and the Father of Oprah resides in HELL!
Re: Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! by rekoner12: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body / Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / How To Obtain Strong Faith (six Principles) By Dr. Fred. K.c. Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.