Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? (1954 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? by omocollege(f): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2013
Since I go to a Deeper Life church I know what they think about jewelry and make up. The passage from the bible that is brought up is when God tells Jacob to bury their jewelry that was brought with them. In this passage the jewelry is seen as an idol so my question is "Is it okay to wear jewelry and make up as long as you do not idolize it?" My other question is about marriage. I have never been to a deeper life wedding but I saw some clips of Pastor Kumuyi's second wedding Since this is his second marriage it wouldn't be like his first, but I was wondering how should a wedding be and how should the bride appear(not including the wedding dress)?
Re: Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? by ninja4life(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kai dis is 21st century and not d time of jacob d world has evolved its only due to ignorance dat d deeper life church will not want its member to put on jewelries due to some gibberish in d old testament if jewelries is a sin dat can take one to hell then its sure dat atleast 70% of christians are going to hell whether dey are saved or not why do pastor kumuyi cut his beard since its in d OT to keep d beard and other old jargons.if u like let ur life be controlled by people with limited knowledge who preach based on wat dey are brainwashd with in their early days.mtcheeeew
Re: Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
any church that wants to control the way you dress is a cult !!!

smiley
Re: Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? by honey001(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Op, read Isaiah 3 vs 16 - 24.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont We Bear These Biblical Names / Sex And Fasting / Street Preaching In The Early Hours Of The Morning; A Nuisance Or A Necessity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.