Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (81325 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by fidelix: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Trust Nigerians to dissect anything, the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Ministry’s son had his wedding last week, since then a lot of people have wondered on the whole ‘get-up’ of the bride which was yards away from what a typical Deeper life bride in Nigeria would wear and I’ve seen a couple. According to one of the ‘commenters’ on this funny but self explanatory picture which was posted on someone’s Facebook page;

“People have refused to live their own life but rather attach it to an apron of hypocritical philosophy and man made doctrine.I exonerate the dynamic Senior Kumuyi,I think it is the people that have refused to change,I respect Kumuyi and his teachings but the people he is teaching are not learning,it is a pity,religion should embrace freedom,that is what the bible said. It only warned that you should not use your liberty for evil,or take the grace for granted.”
Well that about says it all!

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Temismith(f): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
coolWhat am I?grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by AbuMikey(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
Temismith: coolWhat am I?grin grin
1st ma!!! And what am 1? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by AbuMikey(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! cool

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Exponental(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
I love this...... Religion shldnt be turn to bondage. Wat matters is decency. The problem is dat many congregations take after d GOs n their wives forgetting dat personality comes in their ways of lives.

23 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Temismith(f): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ dat a wedding gown abi na raincoat or night gown undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by fr3do(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Exponental: I love this...... Religion shldnt be turn to bondage. Wat matters is decency. The problem is dat many congregations take after d GOs n their wives forgetting dat personality comes in their ways of lives.

bondage!
If u were not so concerned about society u would not be in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by fr3do(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
@op
how does covering oneself become hypocrisy.

But U wudn't criticize unclothedness.

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
fr3do: @op
how does covering oneself become hypocrisy.

But U wudn't criticize unclothedness.

New Mrs Kumuyi is the one on the left.

@topic, since when did deeper life start wearing earing?
This must be the new age liberal deeper life dressing grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Obeto(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Everyone will answer to his maker. The bible states, Looking up to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Not looking up to a fallible man. They are messengers of God and should be respected for that. But always weigh their teachings with the scriptures.
John 5:39
39: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
KJV

20 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
this babyosisi is known for mobilizing wicked spirits on nairaland.

she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.

see what she started again now, smh.

she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

very demonic entity, may God forgive her.

hope she doesnt reap what she sows sha.

14 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2013
tpia.:
she's an expert in instigating, most times she targets true believers ie bible believing christians. Myself as an example.She wages a very intense war on christians, you're only safe from her and her gang if you're half christian half juju or whatever. And she will literally gang up with any type of unbeliever to attack christians on her radar. It doesnt matter your religion, even if you're a satanist, she will become your best friend just in order to meet her goal.
she was the one who came up with this picture, she also was the one posting pictures of deeper life weddings even before now.

Is babyosisi also fidelix? I thot she was jennykadri.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by pweetiedee(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2013
lets be factual, christianity isn't bondage. When Jesus came,he made clear d commandments. Read mark 7,galatians 5. He broke this commandments into two:love your God,Love ur neighbour as yourself. Ever since before Jesus came,fashion has been in existence. Read Esther,she was beautified,or dyu think Esther and d oda virgins did not contest? It was a beauty contest. Esther made up,she wore earings(jews wear earings,necklaces,nose rings and even ankle chains) david,saul and some other kings adorned demselves with golds!even the women. God wants us to dress decently, ladies shouldnt wear revealing clothes,wear modest dresses that fit u and luk btiful on you,make up in a modest way,take care of your skin and hair. Pls,dere is nuffinn bad in using relaxers! Takia of ur hair and get rid of dat awful smell. Use cleasers to clean ur face. God doesnt appreciate dirty ppl. He gave us beauty,u av to show it. Ladies and guys,stop indecent dressing! God doesnt like it. Pastors of nowadays av fashioned christianity to their own tastes,it is now a doctrine,diff churches with diff doctrines.sum support earings,some dont,some support weavons,some dont, but as christians,God purposely gave us the bible so we can understand,knw d comandments,keep the commandments. Do not dress indecently,too much of make up makes u ugly. May God give us the Grace to do his own will. Amen

47 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
tpia.:

my chisoscheesycheesycheesy

this is one of the most funny sh1ts i have ever read on nairaland.babyosis istigating wicked spirits cheesycheesy:Dnothing i will not see.abi does babyosis have spirit husband too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
pweetiedee: lets be factual, christianity isn't bondage. When Jesus came,he made clear d commandments. Read mark 7,galatians 5. He broke this commandments into two:love your God,Love ur neighbour as yourself. Ever since before Jesus came,fashion has been in existence. Read Esther,she was beautified,or dyu think Esther and d oda virgins did not contest? It was a beauty contest. Esther made up,she wore earings(jews wear earings,necklaces,nose rings and even ankle chains) david,saul and some other kings adorned demselves with golds!even the women. God wants us to dress decently, ladies shouldnt wear revealing clothes,wear modest dresses that fit u and luk btiful on you,make up in a modest way,take care of your skin and hair. Pls,dere is nuffinn bad in using relaxers! Takia of ur hair and get rid of dat awful smell. Use cleasers to clean ur face. God doesnt appreciate dirty ppl. He gave us beauty,u av to show it. Ladies and guys,stop indecent dressing! God doesnt like it. Pastors of nowadays av fashioned christianity to their own tastes,it is now a doctrine,diff churches with diff doctrines.sum support earings,some dont,some support weavons,some dont, but as christians,God purposely gave us the bible so we can understand,knw d comandments,keep the commandments. Do not dress indecently,too much of make up makes u ugly. May God give us the Grace to do his own will. Amen
exactly.cleanliness is next to Godliness.he also said your body is the temple of God.God cannot inhabit a body that is unclean or unkempt hair *mouth sealed*
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Rooneyboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Gullible passive christians that reasons like cows.

SMH in total disgust .

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by theripper3: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
I know se that wedding pixs go cause uproar. I expect them to ride on donkey, as I see limo, my heart first shift. I nearly swear say no b deeper life I sabi again.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: God forbid bad thing say My wife go dress on our wedding day like Mrs. Kumuyi!! cool

grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
D difference is clear. 1 is old d other is young which yung gal want to be looking like a granny on a special day in her life
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by johnstar(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
She come b like cleaner lipsrsealed
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Reachyrich(f): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Whats d different.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is one of the trending discussions in Nigeria with a lot of people expressing some form of reservations. Truth be told its not about what the pastor does or says, each man alone before God will stand.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by pumpingmachine: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
So what is the poster trying to say? That she should have worn what her mum wore on her wedding day? I don't think so. I even thought she wore something outlandish and revealing. As far as I'm concerned, she dressed decently and moderately just like the Bible says.
By the way, by attempting to judge her you've committed a sin cos we were told to desist from judging others. But I doubt you know where that is. All you are interested in is to soil the Kumuyi family name. Shame on you. Mumu like you

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by amonzeus(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Dat weddin gown be like costume 4 ghost in yoruba movies

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Weda she cova body mari or she no cova mari, if she won chop extetnal d1ck,she go still chop.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Flygerian1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sail on, pweetie. Sail on!
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:

Is babyosisi also fidelix? I thot she was jennykadri.

same question I wanna ask too.. or maybe fidelix is a member of ha group acordin to him.. dt was harsh though..
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Aaash! I can't see the pic clearly. Drops my mobile phone. Rushing to pick up my laptop.
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Chinoanyi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
who still goes to this church ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by ichommy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Huh

1 Like

Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Rooneyboy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
otokx: This is one of the trending discussions in Nigeria with a lot of people expressing some form of reservations. Truth be told its not about what the pastor does or says, each man alone before God will stand.

Spot on bro !

I refuse to be a ship . grin
Re: Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia.:

Hope u dont reap what you sow sha..what goes around comes around..She is doing to you,what u do to Islam and muslims..So,cry not you little hypocrite.He dey pain ya

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.