Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (49291 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol. Your siggy is hilarious grin

Anyway, there is simply no way Barca will score 4 without Bayern getting at least, one goal. However, I may be wrong, as Barca beat Milan 4-0 at the Camp Nou.

Haaaaa! Don't call my AC Milan to this..... Else, my hate for Barca will never end.

Na so oooo, Barca is in Trouble!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 24, 2013
If Messi scores 5 goals next week, then I will personally crown him the greatest attacking player ever, in the history of football (ain't gonna happen though) grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 24, 2013
kalunomics: Barca haters! Their clubs crashed out within prelim
See this one. Plus the one wey crash for prelim, plus the one wey go crash for final, none go carry cup.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 24, 2013
This would be the first time since 2009 that Barca will miss out on the Champions League trophy/final in 2 consecutive seasons. The last time they had such a drought was between 2007 and 2008.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan: If Messi scores 5 goals next week, then I will personally crown him the greatest attacking player ever, in the history of football (ain't gonna happen though) grin grin grin

I missed that lovely match. I must stick to my computer by the return leg. I want to witness the exit of that Barca.

Messi got nothing to do this time. Even if equalizing is possible, because of my hate for Barca, they won't equalize let alone reaching the final. #Ihatebarca
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by tofeenab(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Wait guys. Is there supposed 2 b a return leg? Thought dis wad knock out stage! Bayern vs Real madrid, finals!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 24, 2013
tofeenab: [color=#770077][/color]Wait guys. Is there supposed 2 b a return leg? Thought dis wad knock out stage! Bayern vs Real madrid, finals!

Yeah, the knockout rounds have 2 legs, but the final is a one-off match.
I also hope that it will be a Real v Bayern final; with Madrid winning a 10th UCL title.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by cnwamo(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, the knockout rounds have 2 legs, but the final is a one-off match.
I also hope that it will be a Real v Bayern final; with Madrid winning a 10th UCL title.

That won't be good, they will be far ahead the second...... ACM baba.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2013
Robben is set to appear in 3 Champions League finals. And he will be the amongst the first players, since Eto'o (2009 and 2010) to appear in 2 consecutive Champions League finals.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge:
Hope you see how Ribery take him yansh clean alianz arena before they wrap am up with the last goal...
why wouldn't you ever grow up? take him yansh clean ground, meaning what? ribbery beat messi leading to the goal, one player dribbles past another, is it something you are seeing for the first time in at least 40 years of your life? pls grow up or do something about your IQ.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 6:10am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan: Robben is set to appear in 3 Champions League finals. And he will be the amongst the first players, since Eto'o (2009 and 2010) to appear in 2 consecutive Champions League finals.

I wish him success this time. I supported them against Chelsea but was disappointed angry.... This year is going to be good anyway.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by onitj: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: why wouldn't you ever grow up? take him yansh clean ground, meaning what? ribbery beat messi leading to the goal, one player dribbles past another, is it something you are seeing for the first time in at least 40 years of your life? pls grow up or do something about your IQ.
D tin dey pain u abi...eeyah..pele
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2013
oni tj:
D tin dey pain u abi...eeyah..pele
are you an accomplice? robben take messi yansh clean ground! how does that sound to you. is he, and maybe you, trying to emulate his kids?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

That won't be good, they will be far ahead the second...... ACM baba.
bayern go still beat madrid joh
pple too dy underestimate all did german league pple
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

I wish him success this time. I supported them against Chelsea but was disappointed angry.... This year is going to be good anyway.

A part of me wants Bayern to lift the trophy, after their near misses in 2010 and 2012. Mourinho may lose a cup final for the first time since he won the Europa League with Porto in 2003!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan:

A part of me wants Bayern to lift the trophy, after their near misses in 2010 and 2012. Mourinho may lose a cup final for the first time since he won the Europa League with Porto in 2003!

R. Madrid will only sight the cup.... Their hands won't touch it this year not until ACM becomes European League most feared again and close the gap.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan: Arjen Robben's performance today was a reminder of his early form at Chelsea. Between November 2004-February 2005, he was the best winger in the world!
if nt dt he had an injury filled early career..e fit b say nobody go dy hear messi...i swear dt guy na beast..him nd dt ribery...bayern got d best wing combination in d world
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua:
if nt dt he had an injury filled early career..e fit b say nobody go dy hear messi...i swear dt guy na beast..him nd dt ribery...bayern got d best wing combination in d world

I tell you. Robben can be unplayable at times. I still think Chelsea made a big mistake in selling him.
Yes, he can be selfish at times, but his ability to beat his man and score goals is just impressive.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by dotcomnamename: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: ur obituary should read dead by stupidity, another waste pipe

Oliriburuku omo ina ton ko fuji. Ode, mumu. Ishhhhhh
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Debroslink: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2013
so sad 2 see my team lose gallantly last 9t. But hey, any team that beats Barca in semi-final, goes on to win the title. So I wish Bayern success this time around cos they truly deserve it this season.

Anybody else can win the cup EXCEPT REAL MADRID.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua:
yes, very true, i agree with you on this one. also if not for the injury ronaldo had, or rooney had, or van persie had, or drogba had, dem for no hear messi. at all, at all.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by loyanet(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2013
Barcelona were completely overrun at the Allianz Arena, as a double from Muller and further strikes from Gomez and Robben gave Jupp
Heynckes' side a famous 4-0 victory
Bayern trample on Tiki-Taka
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Debroslink: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: yes, very true, i agree with you on this one. also if not for the injury ronaldo had, or rooney had, or van persie had, or drogba had, dem for no hear messi. at all, at all.

WHO THE HELL IS ROBBEN? YES HE HAD A GOOD GAME LAST NIGHT. BUT WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE OVATION WAS LOUDEST? HOLLAND VS SPAIN 2010 WC FINAL, HE WAS 1 ON 1 WITH CASILLAS 2 TIMES AND HE WASTED IT. 4WD TO 2012, HE LOST A 1 ON 1 SITUATION AGAINST DORTMUND AND MISSED OUT AGAIN. HE ALSO LOST A PENALTY IN THE DYING STAGE OF THAT SAME MATCH.
INFACT, HE WAS THE REASON BAYERN LOST 3 FINALS LAST SEASON.

SO PLS AND PLS, DON'T EVER COMPARE HIM WITH AN HALF FIT MESSI JUDGING BY LAST 9T'S MATCH.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan:

I tell you. Robben can be unplayable at times. I still think Chelsea made a big mistake in selling him.
Yes, he can be selfish at times, but his ability to beat his man and score goals is just impressive.
seconded
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Debroslink:

WHO THE HELL IS ROBBEN? YES HE HAD A GOOD GAME LAST NIGHT. BUT WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE OVATION WAS LOUDEST? HOLLAND VS SPAIN 2010 WC FINAL, HE WAS 1 ON 1 WITH CASILLAS 2 TIMES AND HE WASTED IT. 4WD TO 2012, HE LOST A 1 ON 1 SITUATION AGAINST DORTMUND AND MISSED OUT AGAIN. HE ALSO LOST A PENALTY IN THE DYING STAGE OF THAT SAME MATCH.

SO PLS AND PLS, DON'T EVER COMPARE HIM WITH AN HALF FIT MESSI JUDGING BY LAST 9T'S MATCH.
bro, how come you dont even understand my sarcasm? he said if not for injury to robben, them for no hear messi name. that's why i said even if not for injury ot ronaldo, rooney, van persi and co. them for no hear messi name too na. abi no be so!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2013
Debroslink:

messi lost a penalty against chelsea...whre was messi wen germany spanked their ass..nd whre was messi yesterday?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by SimplySEA(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2013
Debroslink: so sad 2 see my team lose gallantly last 9t. But hey, any team that beats Barca in semi-final, goes on to win the title. So I wish Bayern success this time around cos they truly deserve it this season.

Anybody else can win the cup EXCEPT REAL MADRID.
funny how people Lose faith easily in teams de claim to support.. Yes u had a bad day dat's all. 4-0 is almost impossible but not! If it were arsenal, as bad as de seem, my faith would still be Up.... If u don't believe in anything, at least believe in messi's ability...! Stil got dat little hopes high jus cos of messi....! Capable of scoring a hatrick.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2013
messi is getting all the sticks and i am very happy about that. i agree. when we do well and he plays good the world commends him so also when we lose disastrously and he doesnt play well he should take the blame. this is a testimony to his greatness. that's why he is the world player of the year, the world player of the last 5 years, and one of the greatests ever. he should bear the burden.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: bro, how come you dont even understand my sarcasm? he said if not for injury to robben, them for no hear messi name. that's why i said even if not for injury ot ronaldo, rooney, van persi and co. them for no hear messi name too na. abi no be so!
read well nxt time...i say 'e fit be say'...y re u in sch a hurry to comment?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Debroslink: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua:
messi lost a penalty against chelsea...whre was messi wen germany spanked their ass..nd whre was messi yesterday?
what's all this na? is it too many kids up in hear? or too many low IQ people? pele lost scandalously, maradona did, zidane did, ronaldinho did, ronaldo de lima did, cryuff did. do i have to compose a documentary to teach these people that the greatest players must be beaten once a while just like humans breathe in oxygen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (3 - 1) On 30th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.