Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (49165 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by dopeJemi: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2013
Soso990240: u didnt see messi in italy and france? Afta people were praisin his performance? Jst shut up..givin messi world best 4 1 foolish reasn? U must be mad..am a madrid fan..bt i wan 2 let u knw dat messi is way beta dan ronaldo.d bayern team dat beat Barca can beat madrid anytime anyday.dnt just hide d truth bcaus he is ur rival.

Dude! U r d 1 dat needs 2 shut dah HelL up.. PeopLe praised Messi's performance when he went 2 Milan and PSG? RealLy? Dude u must be sick in d eyes, damn! U r not a madrid fan, stop fooLing urseLf.. Was it not d same messi we taLked abt on NairaLand dat he was missing in d match against miLan, even a barca fan wilL telL u.. Guy abeg no Lemme stroke u.. D reason why dey gave messi d balLon d'or Last 2 years was d same thing ronaldo did Last year and he wasn't awarded.. Abeg quote me wen u get ur facts rite.. U even said dey praised messi's performance against miLan in itaLy, phuuuccck! Dis dude needs 2 be reminded
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2013
eaglechild: No Messi
No Barca
Useless club
Mschewww!
meshionu eban....useless messi fan boy,u dey find excuse....shebi messi dey bench for the match?,no decieve urself,na as them mark xavi and iniesta out,na so them mark messi,in fact messi even kill ball self...messi shouldn't go close to world best,he is stain's best...nt world...

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge:
meshionu eban....useless messi fan boy,u dey find excuse....shebi messi dey bench for the match?,no decieve urself,na as them mark xavi and iniesta out,na so them mark messi,in fact messi even kill ball self...messi shouldn't go close to world best,he is stain's best...nt world...
no vex na..cee as u dn spell spain as stain now
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: why wouldn't you ever grow up? take him yansh clean ground, meaning what? ribbery beat messi leading to the goal, one player dribbles past another, is it something you are seeing for the first time in at least 40 years of your life? pls grow up or do something about your IQ.
sorry malam,the last time i see such rubbish na when di maria do similar thing to puyol...bt na the one when ronaldo do yaya toure for bacer make messi own giggle me because messi own too sweet...Bleep off messi fan boy
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: are you an accomplice? robben take messi yansh clean ground! how does that sound to you. is he, and maybe you, trying to emulate his kids?
sorry,him use messi yansh clean ground leading to the last goal...lol
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by braxjay(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2013
Bayern is wucked grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: are you an accomplice? robben take messi yansh clean ground! how does that sound to you. is he, and maybe you, trying to emulate his kids?
the video is already on youtube since xterday..feel free to watch it..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtAI8gDF6Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by oladunmomi(f): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2013
tongue grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by dopeJemi: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2013
Messi in an interview

JournaList: so messi wat happened on d fieLd b4 d 4th goal

Messi: oh! I slipped

JournaList: so what made u slip

Messi: *draws d journaList cLoser* dude! Is dis interview gonna be TeLevised

JournaList: Yes

Messi: una no dey respect person 4 una vilLage? I dey tell u say I fall u still dey ask Me wetin falL Me and u know say dis shiiit go enter TV, u no wise?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge:
sorry,him use messi yansh clean ground leading to the last goal...lol
y u dy lie?..na d 3rd goal
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2013
snellsun: grin Are u sh****g me?
Nope tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by paduskinosa: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2013
my God people hate barca sha....

http://champions.sportsblog.com

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2013
Oahray: you try when you even answer am. He obviously argues from shallow football knowledge. Messi breaks every record Ronaldo tries to set. Wicked boy grin
messi don score chelsea b4?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by paduskinosa: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2013
lets not forget what happened with AC MILLAN, if Bayern go to sleep during the second leg, it will be doom for them
http://champions.sportsblog.com

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by lorddeni: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2013
we said it though, this was our mail to our newsletter subscribers as at 8.00 yeaterday:

Meanwhile,

As we did to prove our credentials as Africa's premier football betting guide, we already called the UEFA Champions League...

So, we gazed into our definitive 'crystal ball' or what is really our solidly applying the 'Game On' E-Course principles to the 5 remaining matches and this was what we said yesterday morning will happen:

Semis:

Bayern-Barca:

For us, bayern will go through not only because they are a much-more balanced or hungrier team than Barca but ultimately because it is a team perfectly set up to exploit Barca's flaws. We've all seen how Madrid have gotten the number of Barca this season. Well, Bayern is of the same mould against Barca but a far more ruthless German machine

Madrid-Dortmund:

Much has been made of Dortmund earning 4 points against Madrid in the group stages but people forget the teams Borrusia faced in the last quarter of 2012 was a patched team having to deal with so many injuries. Real's only reliable defensive midfielder limped off after 20 minutes at the Iguna park and also missed the return fixture with a defensively suspect midfield duo of Modric-Alonso failing to hold Dortmund in the reverse fixture.

Also, Dortmund is amazingly susceptible to high balls, a weakness Marid failed to exploit last year. They wouldn't be so forgiving this time. So, Madrid will go to Wembley for us. Yeah, Dortmund have had an amazing run this season but the Cinderella story will be over by the night of the 30th of April

And we are so sure of our algorithm-based predictions,of course based on the 'Game On' E-Course, that we will refund 100% to anyone who buys the premier football betting guide on the continent- the amazing 'Game On' E-Course after these predictions if the predictions fail to come true.

Because that is what we do and we are pretty damn good at it...
End your football betting troubles now!
Go to: http://gameonafrica.com to find out how
and if you need evidence about this post, just hala us and we will let you know.

Yours In Uber football betting,

laolu adeniran,

The Ultimate Betting Connoisseur,
GameOnAfrica.com
08022940337, 08136614350
facebook page: Game On Africa
twitter handle: @gameonafrica
E-mail: gameonafrica@live.com
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua:
y u dy lie?..na d 3rd goal
lol..i know,i just want to make sure u actually watched the match..
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
naijalodge:
lol..i know,i just want to make sure u actually watched the match..
Bt i like d dribble sha...messi was like...'Jisos christ am on d floor!'...wtf
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by 1025: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2013
breaking news:
it has been confirmed that gerald pique of barca will retire from active football at the end of the season to join his girlfriend, shakira shakira as a back up singer/dancer.
it was confirm that since last night, he has been practising the hip dance. in fact, from now henceforth, anytime u hear shakira shakira, that will be pique's voice.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: he doesnt only top la liga, he has the highest number of league goals in the world, he has the highest number of goals in all competitions, he has scored against all opponents consecutively.

Did Ronaldo not achieve these last season?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by domido(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
sad sad sadWOW!!!!WAT A GAME!!!!LOOK AT AW EVERYBODY ARE SCREAMING WHILE CHELSEA FANS ARE JUST LOOKING RELAXED AND SAYING: WATS THE BIG DEAL THESE ARE THE BOYS WE BEAT. THEY ARE OUR BOYS. ANYWAYS, I DONT BLAME THEM,THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO BEAT THE BOTH OF DEM.THEY JUST HAVE TO COME AND LEARN FROM US. sadWOW!!!!WAT A GAME!!!!LOOK AT AW EVERYBODY ARE SCREAMING WHILE CHELSEA FANS ARE JUST LOOKING RELAXED AND SAYING: WATS THE BIG DEAL THESE ARE THE BOYS WE BEAT. THEY ARE OUR BOYS. ANYWAYS, I DONT BLAME THEM,THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO BEAT THE BOTH OF DEM.THEY JUST HAVE TO COME AND LEARN FROM US.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan: Robben is set to appear in 3 Champions League finals. And he will be the amongst the first players, since Eto'o (2009 and 2010) to appear in 2 consecutive Champions League finals.

This is not true at all. Man United played finals in 2008, 2009 and 2011. So the players here have the records. Carrick, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Van Der Sar, etc
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by tunex23: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2013
Suprises: INFACT...barca need to stop playing dis dia rubbish tiki taka for champions league,is no longer working for them at all
Are u Sure? A team dat has use dat tactics 2 reach a record 6consecutive semifinal, wat abt Man u? Chelsea? Madrid? Even d same bayern? Pls dat is not d reason. The point is there is alwayz a season 4 everytin barca dominance in Europe is comin 2 an end and It undastandable, Dis is Bayern time may b 4 2-3yrs. We are still waitin 4 Madrid !
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by olly4life: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2013
Hey dudes, Barca will still qualify 4 final joor. EUFA + Referee + 11 players will play against Bayern, and in all 2 red cards go surface; 2 offsides goals with 2 hands penalties and a Messiless runs goal making it 5:0 IFO of Barca. Hmmm UEFA!,UEFA!!,UEFA!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2013
What is this that they are saying Messi was not fit? Someone who played against PSG two weeks ago and was hailed. After two weeks of further rest for the big clash, people are saying he wasn't fit. He simply met a superior opposition. He met men. Teams like Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea have the antidote to Barca, and so it has come to stay. Just a matter of time before several more teams follow.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2013
elampiro:

This is not true at all. Man United played finals in 2008, 2009 and 2011. So the players here have the records. Carrick, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Van Der Sar, etc
whch tym man u play two consecutive finals?...re u a learner?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by Sezua(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2013
olly4life: Hey dudes, Barca will still qualify 4 final joor. EUFA + Referee + 11 players will play against Bayern, and in all 2 red cards go surface; 2 offsides goals with 2 hands penalties and a Messiless runs goal making it 5:0 IFO of Barca. Hmmm EUFA!,EUFA!!,EUFA!!!
wetin b eufa?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by tunex23: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2013
I think wat happen 2 Messi Was not physical Fitness, he lacks mental fitness he weneva he was wit d ball he scared 2 move or attack cos of dat hamstrings, he was not jst comfortable psychologicaly. The coach Messed up! Y not substi Messi Early 2nd half it was obvious he was completely out of d game.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua: Bt i like d dribble sha...messi was like...'Jisos christ am on d floor!'...wtf
lol...world best on the floor...
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by kolamilan(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Sezua:
messi lost a penalty against chelsea...whre was messi wen germany spanked their ass..nd whre was messi yesterday?
the guy don forget
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by bobsamuel(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2013
up barca............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 were
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 by naijalodge(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2013
yesterday Bayern Trenple on tiki taka...if it were to be a Boxing match,the ref would have ended it a long time ago...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (3 - 1) On 30th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.