Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed (4346 Views)

See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$ / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by geepawps(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
How do you get your twitter followers? Well, some claim that they get it manually, organically, by working hard and while some grab the bull by the horn using Twitter Adder. While some folks like me dig all the mines around, peep through available open doors, or even go as far as searching all the nooks and crannies of the web to get the answers they seek.

The search ends here and now, you won’t have to pay for some gigs or buy packages to get Twitter followers at the end of this post. I will be revealing how I personally get easy free Twitter followers daily, and you won’t be disappointed.

Enough of the introduction lets quickly look at the benefits of having good number of Twitter followers.

==> Traffic generation: The major one that comes to mind is traffic generation for your blog, website, affiliate links, list building, sales page, etc.

==> Research: It also help in doing research, with enough Twitter followers you can eavesdrop to get an overview of what other people are talking and doing.

==> Networking: It gives room for opportunities. Interacting with others can end with various benefits.

==> Branding: Twitter is a place where people search for connections and information. It is a god place to get audience.

How to keep your Twitter followers

There is no point getting more Twitter followers and loosing them immediately, although there is little you can do but you can reduce the numbers.

1. Tweet regularly.
2. Tweet helpful stuffs and be responsible.
3. Interact with your followers.
4. Reply direct messages.
5. Retweet others post.
6. Follow relevant and important Twitter users you can learn from.
7. Only stop following those who don’t follow you back and spammers.

Major disadvantages of this method

There are no perfect systems anywhere, sometimes you have some negatives but I assure you that the positives outweigh the negatives. I have just listed major disadvantages of using this method to get free Twitter followers.

(a.) It won’t get you targeted followers. Only one among the twitter tools I am going to share later can get you targeted followers, because you will select you interests.
(b.) Bots and spammers can be among your followers.
(c.) Most of those who follow you will also stop following you either the same day or later in the future. Whenever they stop following you, you cam also clean your account of bots, spammers and those who stop following by using ManageFlitter.com to stop following them.

How to get easy free twitter followers 200 daily and 1000 in 10 days guaranteed

This is the reason you’ve read this far, you will be using some free Twitter tools to achieve the Twitter followers goal you have set for yourself. Mind you, the title of this post has 200 daily and 1000 followers in 10 days. If you do the mathematics, you might ask, why not 2000 followers in 10 days? You will definitely have those who will stop following you, so to set a realistic target. I assume that almost 50% of daily followers will stop following you, just like in the picture below for my account.
NB: Please Google all these Twitter followers’ tools or simply add .com at the end of each one.

==> Twiends (Can get you targeted followers)
==> WeDoRetweet
==> Followerion
==> GainFollower.info
==> NaturalFollowers
==> 100Follows
==> Follow150

The above Twitter tools work well for me, and you will only sign up with Twiends only. For the rest, just login with your Twitter details and probably tweet to get started. For now, I use all the tools once daily, except for Twiends and WeDoRetweet.

If you like what you’ve read, you follow me on my Twitter handle @geepawps007. Make sure you use the comment form to share your experience here.

SOURCE: http://www.internetinvestmentideas.com/2013/04/how-to-get-easy-free-twitter-followers.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by geepawps(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Twitter.com have millions of users world wide making use of it daily to satisfy all kinds of needs. Twitter is also handy when you want to drive traffic to blogs or websites, if you have over hundreds of thousands of Twitter followers that share your interests.

more free twitter follower

Why would you want to get more Twitter followers? What purpose does it serve? And what steps should you take to increase your Twitter followers? These are questions often asked by normal users, brands and business owners who not only see Twitter as a means of social interaction but an effective marketing platform.
With the information you have in this article, you're sure of adding at least daily 100 or more free Twitter followers to your Twitter account. The only problem I have with this applications is that they do not allow you the liberty of adding followers with the interests you desire.
So, how do you automatically get 100 or more free Twitter followers daily? The procedures have to do with a couple of sites with the same designs and steps. No sign up is needed, you just sign in with your Twitter username and password. Hey! Wait for this one, these websites are totally free. You might as well get to notice some increase in the number of those you are following a bit.

NOTE: These websites are not affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter.com.
1. FollowBack.com
2. HitFollow.com
3. NewFollow.com
4. PlusFollower.com

Follow @geepawps007 on Twitter for more updates.
You might also find these related articles interesting. "Best Practices to Apply on Twitter to Achieve Optimum Result" and "How to Automatically Publish your Blog Feeds or Posts on Social Network Such as Twitter" helpful at my blog.

SOURCE: http://www.internetinvestmentideas.com/2011/11/how-to-automatically-get-100-or-more.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by Trut(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thanks for the INFO.
Re: How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by geepawps(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2013
You are welcome bro, but I hope it worked for?
Re: How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2013
I have used this methods to generate 22000 followers for myself,I did that some years ago but had to stop it because I am not really getting any benefit because what is the use of having 22000 followers and not making money with it,pls if anyone has any great idea of how I can convert my followership on twitter to a way to make money pls let me know.someone even told me five years ago that I can be making money from advert that I tweet but I do not understand how to go about it

1 Like

Re: How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by geepawps(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
1. You can use your large followers to mke money through affiliate programs.
2. Generate traffic.
3. Using Addynamo paid tweet, although advertiser are reducing lately.
4. Offer a service to tweet for a token.
I hope this will be of help to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed by HuJJC(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Quality Paint... Free Training Here / Carport In Abuja 08147861472 / Money Transfer To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.