Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124368 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2014
I will be showing everyone on this thread practical businesses you can do and start with 1,000 naira and make a profit of 8,000 naira or more within a week. Mind you, this is not a get rich quick scheme. These are businesses that will require your physical input. But the best thing about it is that your returns will be almost immediate.
For those who may not have money to start up the business, I will also be telling you businesses you can do without capital and make up to 2,000 naira daily. Yes! its possible, only if you will be willing to put away shame and pride.

NOTE that these production processes have been put up in videos for clearer understanding, for those who might be interested.

UPDATE
THE VIDEO OF THE PRODUCTION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL THOSE STILL INTERESTED, AND IT GOES FOR ₦2500 ONLY. DELIVERY TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN NIGERIA

For the benefit of those asking about the topics covered in the video, here are they once again:

Dusting powder
Face powder
Perfume
Body cream and lotion
Laundry soap
Toilet soap
Medicated soap
Dish wash
Car wash
Liquid bath soap
Shampoo
Liquid soap
Powdery Detergent
Disinfectant
Germicide
Air freshner
Bleach
Toilet cleaner
Tile cleaner
Balm
Pomade
Hair cream
[url="https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lluf6vbm9gvo6c/AFTER_SHAVE_SOLUTION.pdf?dl=0"]After shave[/url]

updated 6/11/2015

The DVD is available for 2,500 Naira

To receive the Free Manuals, you need to Follow Me before you drop your emails.

Go to my profile page and click on "Follow this Member"

The hard copy of the Manual is available for 800 Naira only and it covers over 50 products.

You can reach me through my phone number found on my profile page

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014
These are the products found in the Manual. The Hardcopy Manual sells for 800 naira only. But you need to make provision for transportation or courier. Which might cost an additional 500 or 1000 naira

SOAPS, DETERGENTS AND LAUNDRY PRODUCTS
Laundry soap
Toilet soap
Medicated soap
Powdery detergent
Liquid detergent
Car wash solution
Dish washing solution
Bleach
Tile cleaner
Stain remover
Toilet cleaner solution

BEVERAGES AND FOOD DRINKS
Chocolate drink
Yoghurt
Ice cream
Banana ice cream
Chocolate ice cream
Fruit juice
Mixed fruit juice
Orange fruit juice
Soya bean milk
Kunu drink
Zobo drink
Soya yeast
Custard powder
Cocoa beverage

COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Shampoo
Body cream
Nail polish
Face powder
Aloe vera gel
Perfumed baby gel
Medicated cream
Body lotion
Shaving powder
After shave solution
Toothpaste
Disinfectant
Germicide
Candle
Liquid air freshener
Odour neutraliser
Hair cream
Balm
Customised designers perfume
Hair relaxer
Hair conditioner
Hair styling gel

PAINT AND ALLIED PRODUCTS
School chalk
Glue
Wood polish
Liquid insecticide
Car grease
Paint
TOTAL 53
EXTRA BONUS: 13

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2014
The first product I would want to talk about is the production of LAUNDRY SOAP.
As the name implies, laundry soap is the type of soap that is mostly used for cleaning our laundries. It should have good foaming ability in order to clean the cloths properly. It is important to note that there are so many soaps in the market, but with the formulation given below and with good packaging, you can be sure to beat the competition.
Here are the equipments needed for the production
Mixer with stirrer
Casting moulds
Heater
Cutter (knife)
Shaping machine
Stamping machine
Hydrometer
Weighing scale
Measuring container
Packaging materials
Note that these equipments are only required when you want to go into large scale production. For beginners, you can start producing with basic household tools and a few other cheap stuff. You will find these in the video tutorial.
FORMULATION
Chemicals and their Quantity
Caustic Soda 1KG
Palm kernel oil 6 LITRES
Soda ash 0.5KG
Silicate 160 LITRES
Sodium sulphate 160 LITRES
Colourant TO TASTE
Water 4.5 LITRES
Fragrance TO TASTE
Forming agent TO TASTE

PROCEDURE
Prepare the caustic soda solution by dissolving 1kg of caustic soda in 4.5 litres of water; confirm that it was a density of 1275kg/m3. Allow the solution to stand and blend for at least 3 days. Please ensure that you leave them to stand for this time or even more (the longer the better), to avoid your soap being corrosive to the users’ skin and cloths.

Add the soda ash to the caustic soda solution, stirring vigorously until well blended.

Add the colourant to the solution and continue stirring

Add all the palm kernel oil to the mixture and continue stirring vigorously in a clockwise direction only for some time

Add the forming agent and silicate and continue stirring

Add the frangrance and pour into moulds and allow solidification for 24 hours

Stamp, shape and package and you are ready for the market.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
I need responses from viewers so that I can be encouraged.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2014
PRODUCTION OF TOILET SOAP
Toilet soaps are soaps that are mainly used for bathing and as such must be foamy and have very nice fragrance with attractive colouring. It must also feel good on the skin.
EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED
Same as in production of laundry soap
FORMULATION TABLE
Chemicals required and their quantity
Palm kernel oil 3 LITRES
Caustic soda 1 KG
Coconut oil 2 LITRES
Bleached palm oil 1 LITRE
Silicate 1 LITRE
Colourant TO TASTE
Perfume TO TASTE
Titanium dioxide
Glycerine

PROCEDURE
Prepare the caustic soda solution as done in the laundry soap

Pour all the oil into the mixer and start heating

When it is warm, add colourant and mix properly till uniformly blend

Add the caustic soda solution and continue boiling and stirring

When all have blended, add sodium silicate and turn off the heater

When the temperature drops, add the frangrance

Stir slowly and pour into moulds

Allow to harden for 6-8 hours

Shape, stamp and package for the market

With these two tutorials, you can be in serious business. For the production of laundry soap, you need approximately ₦3000 to start up in small scale and you are sure to make between ₦5000 to ₦7000 as returns in less than a week, depending on your market.

FOR MARKETING, YOU CAN START WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD, CHURCH, WORKPLACE, MOTOR PARK, OR HOUSE TO HOUSE MARKETING.
ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED NAFDAC APPROVAL TO ADD CREDENCE TO YOUR PRODUCTS.
I WILL ALSO TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN GET NAFDAC APPROVAL EASILY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Later today I will be writing the procedure for producing medicated soap and powdery detergent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by DeoGratias1(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2014
*followin* weldone sir

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mama777(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls upload videos.where can someone get all this materials and chemicals

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by donwise1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
we are following
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
mama777: Pls upload videos.where can someone get all this materials and chemicals
These material and chemicals can be easily gotten in every state. To get it easily, just go to a secondary school and ask any of the science teachers or the principal where they buy their laboratory equipments and chemicals (acid, base and salt) from. It is most likely those people will sell these chemicals or know those who sell around. The size of the videos is quite large. And nairaland supports only a maximum of 4mb file upload.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice thread!...Very informative.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest: Nice thread!...Very informative.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Later on I will be telling everyone how I have been able to make millions from this. I believe in life, one man's success does not hinder another. The reason I am posting this info here is so that we can all succeed. I know what I have made organising seminars and trainings for schools, churches and the general public. Nigeria is large, information rules. Marketting information can make anyone (irrespective of your gender or age) a millionaire.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ademat7(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Well done job.where do you reside? One on one training won't be bad for NL members or better still play a father role and hv them start under ur watchful eye. Ademat care

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
PRODUCTION OF MEDICATED SOAP
Medicated soap are soaps used for bathing, but also contains additives that helps kill germs and other micro organisms. They can also have other functions like skin toning and age defying agents.

EQUIPMENTS
Same as in the production of laundry soap

FORMULATION TALBE
Chemicals required and their quantities
Palm kernel oil 3LITRES
Caustic soda solution 3 LITRES
Coconut oil 2 LITRES
Bleached palm oil 1 LITRE
Sodium silicate 1LITRE
Colourant TO TASTE
Perfume TO TASTE
Glycerine ¼ LITRES
Tricolans (TCC) 1 TABLESPOON
Borax
Magnesium sulphate

PROCEDURE
Prepare the caustic soda solution as described in laundry soap production above. Ensure that the density of the solution is as stated.

Dissolve magnesium sulphate and borax separately with small amount of water to form paste

Pour the soda ash into caustic soda solution and continue stirring

Add the colourant to the caustic soda solution and stir very well

Pour the oils into the caustic solution mixture and continue stirring vigorously in clockwise direction only.

Add the silicate and continue stirring

Then add glycerine, pink oil, tricolans, magnesium sulphate, borax and fragrance

Continue stirring until all the chemicals have mixed very well

Pour into soap moulds and allow solidifying.

Shape, stamp and package ready for the market

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by diamond4life: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
good

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ademat7: Well done job.where do you reside? One on one training won't be bad for NL members or better still play a father role and hv them start under ur watchful eye. Ademat care
Thanks. I get what you're trying to say. With the stuffs I am posting here, there is no body who should come across this thread and remain poor or average earner. BANK OF INDUSTRY and so many MICRO FINANCE BANKS are looking for individuals with creative business ideas and profitable businesses to give loans to. These are the business you have here. I am here to help you out in writing your business plan or proposal, all FOR FREE.
For those who may not want to go into any of these, you can go into agriculture (catfish business) another profitable venture. I don't know about your area but in delta where I am presently, the DEMAND for the fish is LARGER THAN THE SUPPLY. I have a fish pond and I know folks who have, we are unable to meet the demandddsssss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
dadojo:
Thanks
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
I know some folks might be saying "well, I don't have money to startup these businesses". Actually, you maybe right and at the same time wrong. You need money to start up a business sure! But you can start up a business using other people's money as well (OPM). I have organised a seminar in a polytechnic that fetched me close to 400k without spending a dime. If I mention the school, some people might know when. All I did was to present my seminar materials and what I had to offer to the school SUG body. They took over from there seeing I had something to offer and did the publicity in my behalf, got a hall for me, provided the sound system and other logistics. I simply came with my crew and we did the talking and demostration. At the end of the day, students paid for the seminar materials, the SUG got their commission, and I went smiling to the bank. You too can start from there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by osenge: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
ride on, i,m with you.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
PRODUCTION OF POWDERY DETERGENT
Powdery soap are mostly used in the washing of cloth, mopping of floors and many other applications that the user might deem fit. You are advised to ensure that you keep strictly to the formulation.

EQUIPMENTS
Same as in the production of laundry soap plus drier and pulveriser (mesh net)

FORMULATION TABLE
Chemicals and the required quantity
Palm kernel oil or fatty acid 4 LITRES
Caustic soda 1 KG
Soda ash 2 KG
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) ½ LITRES
Ammonium 30 MILI LITRES (MLS)
Industrial salt (Na2CO3) 150 MLS
Colourant TO TASTE
Perfume TO TASTE
Foaming agent 250 MLS
Sulphuric acid 30 MLS

PROCEDURE
Prepare the caustic soda solution as described in the production of laundry soap and ensure that the density is at the stated value.

Allow to stand for three days (72 hrs) minimum. You can allow it to stand for more than three days if you want but should not use when it is not up to 3 days.

The reason why some powdery detergent is corrosive is because the caustic soda did not blend long enough in water before starting the production process.

Add the soda ash to the caustic soda solution and stir very well until uniformly blended

Pour the palm kernel oil into the mixture and add the colourant while stirring vigorously (only in clockwise direction) till it blends well.

Add the hydrogen peroxide, ammonium, industrial salt, fuming agent and the perfume into the mixture above.

Pour into a dryer for drying or spread under the sun to dry

After drying pulverize or grate and then sieve.

Package into sachets for the market

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Before I made these production videos, I once told a friend of the manual I had, and that we could go into business as partners. When he went through the businesses he laughed and told me "'Guy! you get mind o!' You no see any business do na these ones?" I was embarrased. Because I thought this was a great opportunity for both of us to go into partnership, and apply for 'YouWin'. He said he was more interested in football betting and other online businesses. I had to go back and think of a way. I had no money but I had what those who had money needed. So I decided to go to the youth president of my church and told him i would like to organise a seminar for the youths of the church. That was how I started, I organised my first seminar in the church and about 70 people attended, although it was a free seminar. After the seminar, I sold the paper material (manual) for 500 each. About 15 people bought. I was happy I had made 7500 when I spent just 1300 to purchase the chemicals for the demostration. This was how I started, you too can. Tomorrow, I will tell you 2 businesses you can start with NO capital and make as much as 5k and over daily. Yes! daily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by graciousamy: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
thanks a lot for the info may God reward you greatly. please how can one go about getting sachet wrappers and other plastic containers to package the products? thanks for your anticipated response.

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
graciousamy: thanks a lot for the info may God reward you greatly. please how can one go about getting sachet wrappers and other plastic containers to package the products? thanks for your anticipated response.
Plastic containers can be cheaply gotten in lagos or onitsha. In the video, the address and phone number of where you can get the chemicals, containers and the rest are displayed. As for the sachet, if you want to go into full time production, then you can go ahead to get it. Ask any bakery owner you know to give you the contact of the person who produces nylon/sachet for their bread. Especially sliced bread, they will tell you. Contact them and they will give you further details. You can then go ahead to buy sealing machine.

For those who want to speak to me personally, here is my no: +2349035726810

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by lambvard: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmm. Am with you

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Obviously we must have heard of the word 'recycling'. The recycling business is one that is untapped in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. I once went into this business. But I must tell you, it is for the bold although very profitable. Everything I will be saying here will be based on personal experiences. Later in the day I will tell you how profitable this business is, that you can make btw 2k to 5k daily all depending on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kennyman20(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
This's a nice post.. Well done op.. May God in his infinite mercy bless you..

Op, can you do me a favour of making the video be in a video cd/dvd and send it to someone like me that would love to help a friend of mine with the materials.. So, u'll just send the video cd/dvd and the manuals..

You'll just send it through a transport company.

The person am giving it to will just slot the cd/dvd in her video player/dvd player and she'll watch the production process from there.

Aside, i didnt get the measurement of all those chemical quantity for the medicated soap and laundry soap.

How many bars of soap will those chemical quantity produced? Also note that quality has to be involved.. So, let me say that how many quality bars of soap would that your stated chemical quantity produced?

How are we going to get the mould?

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
kennyman20: This's a nice post.. Well done op.. May God in his infinite mercy bless you..

Op, can you do me a favour of making the video be in a video cd/dvd and send it to someone like me that would love to help a friend of mine with the materials.. So, u'll just send the video cd/dvd and the manuals..

You'll just send it through a transport company.

The person am giving it to will just slot the cd/dvd in her video player/dvd player and she'll watch the production process from there.

Aside, i didnt get the measurement of all those chemical quantity for the medicated soap and laundry soap.

How many bars of soap will those chemical quantity produced? Also note that quality has to be involved.. So, let me say that how many quality bars of soap would that your stated chemical quantity produced?

How are we going to get the mould?

Thanks. The questions asked here have been answered in the video. In the video you will get the exact measurements to use. As for the moulds, you can buy small plastics like soap dishes. You can get alot of it in different shapes and sizes at onitsha. I have included the address and phone number of where you can get the materials in onitsha.
To your other question, Yes I can send the video DVD to you in your location. Just give me a call. For those who might be in doubt, I will post screen shots of the videos here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT
These are very powerful cleaning agent. They are more powerful than the ordinary soap. It can be used for a variety of things ranging from laundry to dish washing. You can start the production with a very small amount of money.

EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED
Mixer, weighing scale, graduated cylinder, stirrer

FORMULATION TABLE
Chemical required and their quantity
CDEA 500 GRAMS
STPP 300 GRAMS
Table salt (Nacl2) 75 GRAMS
SLES 1 KG
Fragrance TO TASTE
Colourant TO TASTE
Water 8.5 LITRES

PROCEDURE
Measure out the required quantity of all the chemicals

Put the SLES into the mixer and add little water to it
Stir to smoothness

To the solution above add 500 grams of CDEA and continue stirring to smoothness. Add water occasionally as the need arise.

Put the STPP in separate water and stir well

Add the STPP solution into the mixer and continue stirring

Dissolve the salt in little amount of water and add to the mixer while continuing stirring

Add the perfume and continue stirring

Package the detergent in the right containers and start smiling to the bank.

7 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Like I said earlier, I will be showing you two recycle businesses you can start without capital. First is about scrap metals the second is about plastics. As mentioned earlier, these jobs are only meant for the bold. The earning potentials are according to your ability. I have personally done the scrap metal job when I was dead broke. I was able to realise btw 1800 to 3000 naira daily. So let the bold ones keep their comments coming before I continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Gracious3105(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thank u sirThank u sirThank u sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.