Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) (817 Views)

A World Without Sin(part 1) By Enimoney / A World Without Sin(part 1) By Enimoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
I got dressed in anticipation that very night and tried my best to look good.I wasn't much of a party person but I vowed to let university pass through me a little especially as I was in my finals and was trying to do things I wouldn't originally do and clubbing was one of them.through out my stay In the uni for over 3yrs I hav neva tried clubbing and this night I was determined to check it off my list.I wore a short gown and high heels,brushed my weavon and applied little makeup,all the while feeling like I was overdressed bt to my surprise I felt like the worst girl on earth,I saw chicks on practically nothin bt a flimsy short or gown,some even went as far as puttin on only a bra top on legging and dat was when I realised that I was in a wrong place.I sat down at a corner and watched
Re: S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2013
Dear, u weren't over-dressed.
Re: S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) by ayo84(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Distribute & Sell your digital books/music/audio via over 70 mobile networks in over 30 Countries Worldwide for FREE. Signup on an online marketplace that allows writers to upload and publish their ebooks for sale in over 30 countries worldwide via sms billing.Selling your ebooks/music on muyora allows people who don't have access to credit cards and paypal to buy your digital content online.
70% of Internet USERs do not have a CREDIT /DEBiT CARD or paypal account, but they all have Mobile phones and all they have to do is send an sms.

For Example if you are selling a digital copy of your book in Germany, all buyers have to do is send an sms with their mobile phones, and are charged on their mobile phones.
https://music.muyora.com/index.php/downloads/download_file/9jawear/4984

If you are in Germany
Just text : FOR2 MYR 4984 to 89000
Supported Networks: T-Mobile,E-Plus,Vodafone,02,Debitel,MobilCom,Talkline
(Please leave a space between FOR2,MYR and 4984 and send it to 89000)
Each SMS Costs 1.99 Euro

Selling your digital books on muyora gives you a much higher conversion rate with SMS payment than with payment by credit card.
To signup, visit : signup.muyora.com
Re: S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) by spacesurfer: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello, Good Morning.
New Blog post:
Light Switch
https://carlflame./2017/03/21/light-switch/

"Friendship is a LovePeddler of a term, strangely broad and encompassing in its accommodation. Being the perfect term for the relationship between two or more souls bound in true loyalty and familiarity as it is a term for describing a situation of two kites sharing the same space at first-meet, soaring together in mid-sky, borne up by rising sheets of warm air only to fall away the moment the sheets disintegrate. For some, it comes easily in its purest form. They are lucky to find at least, person from their time. Someone who understands them, the way they are and think, in their peculiarities and differences. For some others, well, they deal with what brand the universe offers them."

Stay Happy, remain awesome!

©Carlflame

(1) (Reply)

Gotten! / I Need ONE Good Writer / Writers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.