Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

A World Without Sin(part 1) By Enimoney - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A World Without Sin(part 1) By Enimoney (567 Views)

A World Without Sin(part 1) By Enimoney / S0 Every Girl In A Club Is A Hoe????(part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A World Without Sin(part 1) By Enimoney by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
The man ran like a mad man,possessed by an evil spirit,He had seen something so scary,something so unexplainable.His breathing was fast and laboured and at a point he stopped,he bent slighlty gulping loads of air before racing on after remembering why he was running in the first place.He entered a big compound and started shoutin "mia LEE,mia LEE". MUMA stiffened and stared at the man,d word she had wanted to say dying on her lips,she faltered wen she tried to speak.she too k on the man's disheveled appearance n spoke"RUBI, wat is the matter?" The man Rubi knelt before the priestess and spoke rapidly"MUMA we are in danger,I saw with my own eyes our doom,the largest creature ever,flying almost above my head,wen I ran,it followed me,smoke came out of its bottom,it had wings that would nt flap,a smooth belly and witout feathers..It screamed so loud that my ears were temporarily blocked and wen it ran,the trees and grasses danced n swayed to its madness.Muma it was scary" Rumi said breathing hard and for the first time since he started talking,he looked up n noticed the whole village standing around him,they had bin drawn by his running n now Rumi culd see the fear in their eyes.MUMA for once had ntin to say.'Wat culd it be?' She asked herself.IPAM her father,d oldest man in the village stood up n began"Rumi we all know u favour wine,how can we believe u?" The crowd murmured in agreement knowing Rumi like wine n nothing dey know fit the description of the beast Rumi had suggested so gradually the crowd dispersed. Rumi looked at them with tear filled eyes,he knew this would happen,he knew they wuldnt blive bt he had wanted to try"wat if this animal is from another place,wat if its kind lived in another land?" He screamed so loud that the crowd stiffened"Rumi stop this madness,that thing u tot u saw might be ur imagination,it wasn't real,u know I have the ability to send pictures to anyone" muma said breathing hard and to confirm it,she formed a picture in her brain n sent it to him n Rumi despite himself smiled "Rumi you know we are the beginning and end of d world,our creator made us only and we are the world,notin is out there,no other land,no land of beast.We hav climbed over the mountains surrounding us and there is ntin bt green vegetation that God has blessed us with" Muma said this with fear.'Could dere be another world out there?'This village was thousands of years old and no one had ever talked or heard about another world or the beast Rumi was describing or had they?Muma dismissed the crowd assuring them that there is no beast.
Watch out for part two as the story unfolds..Tunde comes into the picture bt how?

(1) (Reply)

Apply If You Are A Creative Writer / Do You Need Services Of A Songwriter? / Just ONE Finance Writer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.