Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

You Too Can Save Yourself. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Too Can Save Yourself. (778 Views)

No Religion Can Save You! Only You Can Save Yourself, 2ru Your: / Save Yourself Time, Get Your Ready Made Powerful Sermons Free / Save Yourself From The Idols Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Save Yourself. by Image123(m): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2008
1John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:Hello my dear friend,the line above is from the Holy Bible and we are told that whatever things were written aforetime were written for our learning,that . . . we might have hope(Romans15).We look at the world and see it full of crime,famine,disaster,corruption and poverty.Still in the midst of this,we live.But forever oh God,your word is settled in heaven and this Word was in the beginning with God the Father.This Word is Jesus Christ.
While the world passes away,Jesus is forever settled and He says anyone who wants to settle with Him forever should come.Maybe you are the one that fornication is keeping you with the world that is passing away or you are demon possessed and you are already going naked in dressing.Now,you acting more like an insane fellow who would rather be without his clothes or in torn clothes.Do you see the demon(wicked spirits) responsible for your acts?Or is it fighting,quarreling and squabbling or malice that is keeping you with the world that is passing away?Is it greed or coveteousness,is it lying,is it lying that is keeping you with this world,this world that passeth away,what is it?Is it even the things that you think are legitimate,is it jewelry or drinking or drunkenness?smoking?Is your education keeping you with this world that passeth away and the lusts? “Oh,I can’t jeopardize my education,maybe after schooling,I’ll think about Jesus” How many people spend so many years studying a course and don’t even end up practicing the course and they still prosper doing something else.And your education is hindering you.What can it be,keeping you with this world,this world that passeth away.
Don’t you understand that it will not profit you if you gained the whole world and lose your soul?Take it or take it,the devil is going over serious trouble to make sure your soul is lost with the world that passes away.But Jesus continues to offer you a place to settle forever with him.Jesus says he that is not with me is against me and He means that because He is the TRUTH and the LIFE.And if you want to ABIDE FOREVER with God, the Holy Bible says in Matt 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.He that doeth the will of God abideth forever.In God’s will and plan,He has sealed the Son Jesus as propitiation/peacemaker for sins and mediator for man before God.that is why God gave us Jesus THE WAY that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. And has many as believe in Him,He gives Power to become the sons of God.How do you believe in Jesus?By ACCEPTING Jesus as (1)your Saviour and (2) your Lord,
CONFESSING your sins and REPENTING (turning away) from them and BELIEVING Jesus for the SALVATION of your soul.You come unto Him by opening your heart to Him.Then He comes into you and gives you rest.And then if you continue in Him,you are ‘forever settled’ with Him.Amen(John8v31,32).Make a wise decision now while it is today.

(1) (Reply)

The Unholy Trinity. / What Is The Purpose Of Prayers? / Why Do You Love Or Hate God? Drop A Line Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.