Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Are These The Words Of God Almighty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are These The Words Of God Almighty? (762 Views)

Jesus Is God Almighty......question Me / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? / What Is The Name Of God Almighty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Words Of God Almighty? by javalove(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
Can these x-rated verses from the bible ever be the words of God? Some poets wrote different books and attributed them to God. Just answer yes or no, are these the words of God, if xtians claim the bible is God's words,

"How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands. Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbi.
I said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.' May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)"

and here a doubting God

Hezekiah was declared to die by GOD Almighty, and then GOD Almighty changed His mind and healed him!

2 Kings 20:1-6

Dont u xtians reason?

The Qur'an says

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:79)"

No persona attcks please. Attck my post and not me

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of The Father / The End Has Finally Come / Fear Is A Trap Of Destiny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.