Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Where's My Hero?. A Song For Majek Fashek - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where's My Hero?. A Song For Majek Fashek (642 Views)

Where's My Hero?. A Song For Majek Fashek / Let's Save Majek Fashek / Majek Fashek: A Rainmaker In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where's My Hero?. A Song For Majek Fashek by musicwriter(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
I' am a huge fan of troubled musician Majek Fashek. Long time ago (I think) in the early 90's when I heard he takes cocaine and heroin I never believed it. I though it was a lie. But was shocked to see him looking so bad as the years go by.

Some of you may not know that Majek Fashek is one of the best raggae artiste of all time (a prophet is not honored in his own town). Forget about his drug side. Nobody is perfect. He's in the league of Bob Marley, Burning Spear, Culture.

Are there fans of Majek Fashek out here?. I want you know that Majek is still our friend just that he's in trouble. Please let's do something for him now by raising awareness about the evil called ''hard drug''.

I love writing songs and I've been doing so since 1983, just a hobby but will do an album as soon as I get a record deal from a good label. Let's create awareness on Majek Fashek's deteriorating condition by spreading this ''save Majek'' song titled ''where's my hero?''. And if you live in Lagos, listen to the radio, request for ''where's my hero?'' by AfricaSON.

Listen on youtube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXxuWfmn2w , Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/africaSONng

The lyrics is below:

........................................­..................................
WHERE'S MY HERO?

For many years
there've been news
Majek do drugs.
I never believe it
Cause, He's my hero
For many years
there've been news
Majek do drugs
I never believe it
Cause, He's my hero
There've been rumours
for many years
Majek do drugs
I never believe it
Cause, He's my hero

It is true?
what I' am hearing
you take cocaine
you take heroin
I wanna know
Cause I feeling so sad
Lost my hero

If you making the mistake of doing drug o X3
Never forget it's the same drug'll kill you X2
If you making the mistake of doing drug o X2

Hey coming out ina Majek style
Let's do Majek Fashek
My hero where're you?. eh!
Historic Majek Fashek
Jah!.

Everybody dance
Come and lets's dance
Shake am your Bottom
Shubiduba de
Wake up and dance
Sit up and dance
We 're gonna dance
Follow me go dance
Come and lets dance

Where my hero? X3
I lost my hero
I love my hero

Free your mind from cocain my friend
Free your mind from heroin I say
Free your mind from ganja my friend
Free your mind my hero my friend
What will you gain when you lose your mind
What will you gain when you lose your soul
What will you gain when you lose your mind
What will you gain when you lose your soul

Everybody dance
Come and lets's dance
Shake am your Bottom
Shubiduba de
Wake up and dance
Sit up and dance
We 're gonna dance
Follow me go dance
Come and lets dance

Where's my hero? X3
I lost my hero
I love my hero
Majek Fashek
Where's my hero?
........................................­........................................­.....
Let's raise awareness about the dangers of hard drug use. I believe Majek could still saved when he get to know this project. If he gets revived I will write him a full album for his next release. It's not yet late to save him.

Thank you and God bless.

AfricaSON

(1) (Reply)

Who Is D Naija King Of R&B; Banky W OR Darey? / “this Year’s Theme Song Is The Biggest Thing In The History Of Artistry” Dbanj / Kamar-darling Darling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.