Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? (9936 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Testdabrain: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Share your views about it
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by greatgod2012(f): 1:41am On Apr 23, 2013
It depends on the way its being chewed.

8 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by jeffizy(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2013
like gg12 said, it depends on how it's chewed.
But, I will also add that it depends on where.

In the case of chewing, you are not supposed to chew your gum to disturb others.
Ladies are guilty of this mostly.

Then, it also depends on where... I wouldn't want to chew gum at a job interview or at a meeting where I'm sitting in front of my boss.

7 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by vivianc(f): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2013
It depends on how it is chewed and where. Chewing gum the way a goat chews grass on the road sure makes one appear irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by jmoore(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2013
ask sir Alex Ferguson

2 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Depends on how and where you chew it.

1 Like

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by slimyem: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2013
There's this "i nor send" attitude that comes with chewing gum.How and where doesn't matter.undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Ujjoan: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2013
Orbit complete helps keep a constant fresh breath. however, you don't have to tell the whole world that you have gum in your mouth. You can chew gently and quietly without anyone noticing! Nothing irresponsible about that!

2 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Testdabrain: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2013
slimyem: There's this "i nor send" attitude that comes with chewing gum.How and where doesn't matter.undecided
i agree wit dat
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by sureteeboy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
It depends on where you are. Dats all !!

1 Like

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Yhemmy11(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
chewing gum in d public means lack of manner

1 Like

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by kingingkinging: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nothing is absolutely right and nothing is absolutely wrong. It all depends on:

1. When;
2. Where;
3. Why; and
4. How.

All these solve most of our problems and answer most of our questions.

2 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by philusaau(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
IT REDUCES TENSION AND PRESURE. DATS ALL
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Dreal1247: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Some1 said that most prostitutes use it to hypnotise men most of the times. Thats why it is synonymous with them(prostitutes). For this reason, most people see chewing gum adicts as irresponsible people.

1 Like

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Make Ashy chew am 4 u, u will conclude immediately[/size]
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Afam4eva(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
vivian chinaza: It depends on how it is chewed and where. Chewing gum the way a goat chews grass on the road sure makes one appear irresponsible.
It makes one appear doesn't mean the person actually is.
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
It doesn't make you irresponsible, it makes you LOOK irresponsible

6 Likes

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Ardedaryor(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Go try am 4 job interview..

1 Like

Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by vivianc(f): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
It makes one appear doesn't mean the person actually is.

Yea, hence the word "appear."

Its a bad manner.
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
greatgod2012: It depends on the way its being chewed.

Gbam!
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Its a bad manner.
It looks like a bad mannergrin
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cori_corde: It doesn't make you irresponsible, it makes you LOOK irresponsible

[size=14pt]Rightly said[/size]
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
It depends how you chew it
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Have you ever looked at the mirror whilst chewing gum? Try it and you’ll see how disgusting it looks….
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by adeabi: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
some people regards them as ashewo
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by vivianc(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
It looks like a bad mannergrin

grin grin Get out biko.
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by ninja4life(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Its just like problem faced by economist:it depends on when,where,how and why.shikena
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Mamacita007(f): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Unless if u chew gum like goat meat thats when dere's a problem hahahahahaaaa
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Besto(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
most especialy when ur 9yrs old sister comes chewing dat shits into ur ear when u'r having a nap..!!!body tel ha dat dae...gum chewing is disgusting.
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yeah_It does make you look irresponsible cos you seldom see responsible and mature minded people do such.
Re: Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? by bealuv(f): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
erm ow about someone like me who loves chewing gum during exams undecided ....it sort of helps me flow without losing concentration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schools Asking Kids To Wear Valentine Clothes: Is It Necesarry? / . / Igbo Boy's Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.