Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39262 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother. So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.
I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...
A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

I think I need to log out angry
what's with all these stvpid topics today? undecided
Jeez! angry

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

Jeez! angry

LMAO! grin grin

I need to hide this thread from carefree, the chic might just blow up after this grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Dbestmax(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op wia are u...15th century?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by mynd44bankrall: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
jettu
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
@op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
All this rant because of food!?!

Owu na ba$tard!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

Jeez! angry
guy no body force you to log in, so you can as well log out. If the thread of today is not interesting to you, you can as well create an interesting thread. Maybe your spouse don't know how to cook.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Phema: All this rant because of food!?!

Owu na ba$tard!
what has owu got to do with this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: what has owu got to do with this thread?

Owu means hunger. Its not so hard to see the connection between hunger and food/cooking, is it?

31 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
op you have a point, a woman who cant cook isnt irresponsible per-se, but lack of culinary skills is a big minus for any woman in marriage. Cant imagine eating out simply cos i dont enjoy my wife's food after making available every needed food stuff in the house. God knows i cant and i wont marry a woman who cant cook

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Well Said!

In another dimension, Nigerian women need to quit wasting their money on Hair Products and getting their nails done. Some ladies spend 5 - 6 hours on these fake products, but can barely spend an hour on a decent soup.

Of course black women pay more for beauty products. Its mainly for hair care. They pay a fortune to make thier hair look more lusterous. I can't imagine having to pay so much to make my hair look good. I was lucky and was blessed with beautiful auburn natural curly hair. I feel for all the women who pay so much to get hair like mine.
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?lc=-PjqSzQDMimubjSSLFmQnmMKsbWJft1-TvqFbz5_SU0&v=9Ieh5yO4sfM

I hate to read stuffs like this ^ ^ from white women.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax: Op wia are u...15th century?
I think you are the one hiding from reality. This is not about century... Many women have lost their husbands and homes, simply because they can't cook well....
Make you shine your eye well well. Technology has nothing to do with tradition.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Phema:

Owu means hunger. Its not so hard to see the connection between hunger and food/cooking, is it?
i know what owu means, you say its hunger but ill rather use poverty in this context. I ask because you made it sound like the availability of money or lack of it is the reason why the op is complaining, or why women shouldnt know how to cook which is totally off the mark, i stand to be corrected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Acidosis: Well Said!

In another dimension, Nigerian women need to quit wasting there money on Hair Products and getting there nails done. Some ladies spend 5 - 6 hours on these fake products, but can barely spend an hour on a decent soup.

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?lc=-PjqSzQDMimubjSSLFmQnmMKsbWJft1-TvqFbz5_SU0&v=9Ieh5yO4sfM

That's the truth... Women hardly spend time to learn cooking skills. All they care is their body and nothing else. Nemesis will get them one day...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: op you have a point, a woman who cant cook isnt irresponsible per-se, but lack of culinary skills is a big minus for any woman in marriage. Cant imagine eating out simply cos i dont enjoy my wifes food after making available every needed food stuff in the house. Good knows i cant and i wont marry a woman who cant cook
That culinary is a big grammar. The woman is simply irresponsible...

6 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! grin grin

I need to hide this thread from carefree, the chic might just blow up after this grin grin
guy watin happen to carefree...If she don't know how to cook, plz don't hide it from her... she will need it to learn... Lol

7 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: i know what owu means, you say its hunger but ill rather use poverty in this context. I ask because you made it sound like the availability of money or lack of it is the reason why the op is complaining, or why women shouldnt know how to cook which is totally off the mark, i stand to be corrected

Huh? I don't even get you.

Anyways, I made my comment. Make yours, since you know what is relevant to the topic and what isn't. I no dey talk long tori for "useless" threads filled with rants from one teenager on midterm break kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: That culinary is a big grammar. The woman is simply irresponsible...
lmao @big grammar.....kitchen wise YES, she is irresponsible gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Phema:

Huh? I don't even get you.

Anyways, I made my comment. Make yours, since you know what is relevant to the topic and what isn't kiss
I didnt know i spoke in french or some foreign language difficult to understand.

I love you too

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Acidosis: Well Said!

In another dimension, Nigerian women need to quit wasting their money on Hair Products and getting their nails done. Some ladies spend 5 - 6 hours on these fake products, but can barely spend an hour on a decent soup.

You're such an olodo.

Can you cook?

What does the link have to do with the thread?? What is discussed in that link runs deeper than what you dumb a*sses can ever comprehend.

13 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Acidosis(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:

You're such an olodo.

Can you cook?

What does the link have to do with the thread?? What is discussed in that link runs deeper than what you dumb a*sses can ever comprehend.
Coming from Shollypopz/ Wu Zetian? Smh
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! grin grin

grin grin grin

Too late.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

Jeez! angry
What's stùpid there? The OP is saying the truth!undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: guy watin happen to carefree...If she don't know how to cook, plz don't hide it from her... she will need it to learn... Lol

It may come as a surprise to you but I am a very good cook and for YOUR information to make you stop making wrong assumptions, I cook for my baby and when I cook for him, I cook with a lot of love.

But guess what, he can cook too. And he doesn't question his manhood when he cooks something for me.

And each time he does something for me, I say to myself, I will give it back to him multiple times.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?
I give up! Feminism won't let some people reason sensibly. It's all about gender equality.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It may come as a surprise to you but I am a very good cook and for YOUR information to make you stop making wrong assumptions, I cook for my baby and when I cook for him, I cook with a lot of love.

But guess what, he can cook too. And he doesn't question his manhood when he cooks something for me.

And each time he does something for me, I say to myself, I will give it back to him multiple times.
I didn't ask for such explanation.... I only asked why you decide to hide the thread from me.... simple. what's my business if you give me million times

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Danhumprey: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
BananaBender: @op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
I'm not surprised this is coming from a female. Smh.

16 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

I wonder o! Abeg help me tell am!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
butanep: I didn't ask for such explanation.... I only asked why you decide to hide the thread from me.... simple. what's my business if you give me million times

Hide what?
Nairaland boys (because men are too busy for this) trying so hard to restore their dead and buried ego through insulting and using deregatory words on women since 1815AD

OP and his praise singers have been fed tastless okro and bitterleaf soup by their new catch of a lovepeddler cheesy

Hunger na dead body grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.