Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? (2129 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Men Divorce Their Wives After Becoming Rich? / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Decent Wives After 2 Yr Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2013
Ujjoan:

Yes oh, I had a heart to heart with him about how to cure your foolishness. He was quite helpful . . gave me the shrink's number and all.
Yea . . . he's sweet like that!

Uju, seriously I don't want to derail this thread. Your response smacks of a kid forced into early marriage.

I know how to taunt you and how to make you become a well noted rabid female ediot on this board. Trust me, I am good like that. You would so much hate me and start seeing your husband as me. So please, learn to avoid addressing me with insults for the sake of your treasured marriage.

A stitch in time......

Yours sincerely - Pataki. cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Ujjoan: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2013
Pataki:

Uju, seriously I don't want to derail this thread. Your response smacks of a kid forced into early marriage.

I know how to taunt you and how to make you become a well noted rabid female ediot on this board. Trust me, I am good like that. You would so much hate me and start seeing your husband as me. So please, learn to avoid addressing me with insults for the sake of your treasured marriage.

A stitch in time......

Ohhhhh, I'm shaking in my boots. cheesy cheesy
I use people like you for comic relief . . . and then go back to my sweet sweet real life world, untainted by this e-craziness/madness.
So go ahead, make me laugh some more with your pathetic e-thuggery. cheesy
Bring it on . . . loser! cool cool
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Ujjoan: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2013
That's if you don't chicken out again and report me to Admin.
Go ahead, get me banned . . . I'll just open up another ID anyways. . . cool cool
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2013
Ujjoan: That's if you don't chicken out again and report me to Admin.
Go ahead, get me banned . . . I'll just open up another ID anyways. . . cool cool

LOL! You thought I got you banned? I was banned as well FYI. Unlike you, I served my ban as deemed necessary. Hence, I did not respond to you immediately you were banned and came with your ID to post your childish insults at me.

I can see it is so easyyy to open you up, tempting as it were to do, I honestly see you as a kid. undecided

You type like a kid and it just does not feel right. As I earlier said, I don't want to derail this thread. I have deliberately chosen not play in the dirty e-squabble you are madly asking for like a dog on heat. I will ignore you for now. But trust me, I am lurking around.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Ujjoan: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2013
You can chicken out if you want to, just don't hide behind the whole 'you-are-a-kid' story . . . it's pathetic!
Mtcheeeeeew!
*This place is no fun anymore . . . walks away*
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Ujjoan:

And yet you wonder why your husband/bf insults you. SMH!

Lol !! No wonder u were banned.... Husband /bf? U don't even know which to use, confused human being! Pls go and take ur pills and stop showing ur retarded nature in public places.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Don't tell me Ujujoan has started this also cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Madam, what happened? You use to be one of the peace-lovers in this section?
Phew, I have a lot to catch up on...
*goes out to start going through all the reigning threads on family section*
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ujjoan: You can chicken out if you want to, just don't hide behind the whole 'you-are-a-kid' story . . . it's pathetic!
Mtcheeeeeew!
*This place is no fun anymore . . . walks away*

It is so easy to see you have nothing intellectual upstairs. You came on that thread, and your first post ever at me was an insult. I first cautioned you and even begged you to avoid me, but yet you continued with your cyber rambunctioness, while yet you have the temerity to say I undertake in pathetic e-thuggery!

Dress a goat with chicken feathers, it would always still be a goat. Your ban was not just enough for you, you returned today and started a fresh course of your internet madness throwing insults at me, and you claim you have a sweet life in the real life? grin Only a goat does not listen to words of caution and keeps coming back only to be flogged.

Your life is all about looking for whom to insult, whether it is the yoruba race or a person. This is why I see you as a kid. The true attributes of hoyden.

You are a disgrace to the female gender. It is sad insulting a lady, but sorry to say you are not a lady. You are a goat covered in chicken feathers.

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by biolabee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
me sef i tire...
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
And is this not sweet Pataki that i was asking if he's double some days ago?

What happened to everybody?

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
alutacontinua: And is this not sweet Pataki that i was asking if he's double some days ago?

What happened to everybody?

cry cry cry cry cry

Still the same sweet me. Only that I don't suffer fools gladly.

There is a time for everything. I take good mental notes to avoid some people on the forum. Uju as an example. Even when she started denigrating Yoruba men on this board, I would deliberately not post therein.

I begged her yesterday, to kindly avoid me on this board. But a goat is still a goat......baby uju, she holds the power (Aretha Franklin's remix). cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pataki:

Still the same sweet me. Only that I don't suffer fools gladly.

There is a time for everything. I take good mental notes to avoid some people on the forum. Uju as an example. Even when she started denigrating Yoruba men on this board, I would deliberately not post therein.

I begged her yesterday, to kindly avoid me on this board. But a goat is still a goat......baby uju, she holds the power (Aretha Franklin's remix). cheesy

You're not being sweet here. What happened to the avoidance technique?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

You're not being sweet here. What happened to the avoidance technique?

I need to come under your teaching guidance for that.

How soon can I start please? cheesy
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by mawuqueyan(f): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pataki Hiannnnn.... grin grin....

@op,madam av said it all...oweva,some wives stopped receiving compliments cos dey stopped bn bn nice and stylish all in d name of am married so ℓ̊ dnt nid †̥☺ impress my hubby again...
B4 ℓ̊ met my 'guy' ℓ̊ luvd heels and ℓ̊ wear dm almost every day. After we startd dating, ℓ̊ still wore dm frequently and he luvd it so much on me which made me receive d 'wow' compliment often...after a while ℓ̊ gradually stopped wearing it and as such ℓ̊ received lesser compliment... Not †ђξ so 'wow' compliment again.
Sumtyms ℓ̊ stand infront of my mirror Wearing flat and compliment mysef wellwell while he luks and laugh grin
Am a free spirited person,if Ɣ☺ΰ dnt compliment me,ℓ̊ wl ask Ɣ☺ΰ and if Ɣ☺ΰ don't ans, ℓ̊ wl compliment mysef as long as ℓ̊ fil gud...
Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Ujjoan: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pataki:

It is so easy to see you have nothing intellectual upstairs. You came on that thread, and your first post ever at me was an insult. I first cautioned you and even begged you to avoid me, but yet you continued with your cyber rambunctioness, while yet you have the temerity to say I undertake in pathetic e-thuggery!

Dress a goat with chicken feathers, it would always still be a goat. Your ban was not just enough for you, you returned today and started a fresh course of your internet madness throwing insults at me, and you claim you have a sweet life in the real life? grin Only a goat does not listen to words of caution and keeps coming back only to be flogged.

Your life is all about looking for whom to insult, whether it is the yoruba race or a person. This is why I see you as a kid. The true attributes of hoyden.

You are a disgrace to the female gender. It is sad insulting a lady, but sorry to say you are not a lady. You are a goat covered in chicken feathers.

You are a big fooool!
I see you hiding behind the skirts of those busy body women. Don't you have any shame? Are you a man at all?
You are disgusting!
Men like you are a disgrace to tho whole gender.
*spits*
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Ujjoan: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
preetydiva:

Lol !! No wonder u were banned.... Husband /bf? U don't even know which to use, confused human being! Pls go and take ur pills and stop showing ur retarded nature in public places.

You know you have to be somebody to elicit some sort of response from me and after assessing you, I've decided you are not worth my precious MB o jare . . . cool cool
besides, your life is already miserable and I'm loathe to add to ur misery least you commit suicide on my account . .
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by biolabee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
na wa o.... so much anger in the land

May God Help Us All
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
May God help us ooooo. sad
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ujjoan:

You are a big fooool!
I see you hiding behind the skirts of those busy body women. Don't you have any shame? Are you a man at all?
You are disgusting!
Men like you are a disgrace to tho whole gender.
*spits*

Reh reh reh......bleating of a goat.

You want me to be man to a goat? Please I will pass.

Your husband loves you just as the goat you are.....

Wakaa from my face you obdurate goat!

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by greatgod2012(f): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
All of you making use of my slogan, prepare to start paying o, each time i see my slogan, it means you must have paid in the account i just opened for that purpose, anyone who uses it without first paying will be e-dealt with.
The account number will soon be posted, get ready....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@pataki/uju, pls, i take God beg both of you, let sanity return, let go and let be plssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Ujjoan: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pataki:

Reh reh reh......bleating of a goat.

You want me to be man to a goat? Please I will pass.

Your husband loves you just as the goat you are.....

Wakaa from my face you obdurate goat!

You are and will remain completely useless to me . . . oh well except for the comic relief part! cheesy cheesy
I only fear for your future generation . . the idea of continuous procreation of foooolishness is what saddens me undecided
Loser . .

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by biolabee(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
greatgod2012: All of you making use of my slogan, prepare to start paying o, each time i see my slogan, it means you must have paid in the account i just opened for that purpose, anyone who uses it without first paying will be e-dealt with.
The account number will soon be posted, get ready....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@pataki/uju, pls, i take God beg both of you, let sanity return, let go and let be plssssssssss.

Nothing do me i dey gidigba.. as long as the currency is in microkobos (one millionth of a kobo cheesy)

I think seun shd write a script on NL where A and B are perpertual fighters

In Thread where A has posted
B can not post within a time limit of 10 mins

ish... na wa o

Na so dem spoil family planning thread
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Men forget all the time, you just have to remind them. Just tell him he's slacking. If he is a good husband he would sit up, if he is a bad one he would argue the case with you and feel he's right in doing what you are angry about and has no reason to change.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by TheMadame(f): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
@OP,
Compliment your husband/partner all the time and gradually he will learn and grow to love complimenting you too.
Lots of Nigerian mean are actually not romantic,but hope is not lost because they can be taught through communication between the couple.
When I got married,I complimented my husband all the time and slowly he came to imbibe the spirit of complimenting me back. Nowadays He compliments me all the time,so communication is important in any relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by biolabee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
TheMadame: @OP,
Compliment your husband/partner all the time and gradually he will learn and grow to love complimenting you too.
Lots of Nigerian mean are actually not romantic,but hope is not lost because they can be taught through communication between the couple.
When I got married,I complimented my husband all the time and slowly he came to imbibe the spirit of complimenting me back. Nowadays He compliments me all the time,so communication is important in any relationship.

Excellent post
One made in love to correct and guide not a pull them down type of post
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Actually for the topic of this thread to be reasonably answered, how many men have you observed @op; We are all very different so the generalization does not do justice to the issue at hand and no matter the number of responses given on this thread each individual and marriage is unique.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
greatgod2012:

Alright ma.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Pataki: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
mawuqueyan: Pataki Hiannnnn.... grin grin....

@op,madam av said it all...oweva,some wives stopped receiving compliments cos dey stopped bn bn nice and stylish all in d name of am married so ℓ̊ dnt nid †̥☺ impress my hubby again...
B4 ℓ̊ met my 'guy' ℓ̊ luvd heels and ℓ̊ wear dm almost every day. After we startd dating, ℓ̊ still wore dm frequently and he luvd it so much on me which made me receive d 'wow' compliment often...after a while ℓ̊ gradually stopped wearing it and as such ℓ̊ received lesser compliment... Not †ђξ so 'wow' compliment again.
Sumtyms ℓ̊ stand infront of my mirror Wearing flat and compliment mysef wellwell while he luks and laugh grin
Am a free spirited person,if Ɣ☺ΰ dnt compliment me,ℓ̊ wl ask Ɣ☺ΰ and if Ɣ☺ΰ don't ans, ℓ̊ wl compliment mysef as long as ℓ̊ fil gud...
Simple!

A lady on beautiful heels......wows my heart!

And how often do you compliment him??! Don't just be a receiver......please give we men the compliment too.......we really do need it.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
This thread has been abandoned !!!!!
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by biolabee(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
nope.. there is football being played
Re: Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN!!!!!!

LET THERE BE NO MORE POSTS!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! How Do I Tell My Sister Her Husband Gave Her STI? / Cutting Of Wedding Bread (cake) Somewhere In Ghana / Can Your 3 Years Old Kid Write 1-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.