Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

“jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor (1017 Views)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Swords Before Crucifixion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by phoneport(m): 1:53am On Apr 23, 2013
Kemi Olunloyo, the 49-year-old daughter of former Oyo governor, Victor Omololu
Olunloyo is known to make controversial statements but it seems this time around she took it to the extreme with her latest outburst implying that Jesus Christ was gay.

Journalist and blogger Stella Dimokokorkus heard what she said, and took her up on it on
twitter.
See their tweets below:

2 Likes

Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by braine(m): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2013
She's just trying to get cheap publicity. But acting this way at 49 is just sad. Plus, she looks like a ho in that picture.
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Burger01(m): 5:03am On Apr 23, 2013
Agbaya!
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by splashbaby(m): 5:55am On Apr 23, 2013
She is on the throes of "Self Destruct"...She has been pressing this button to many times...I hope she's lucky this time around.
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by rezzy: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Agbaya, wen no get shame. . Shameless ashi
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Yornandrew: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2013
She should stop all this blasphemous statements. It's not good.
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Areaboy2(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2013
A guy that almost only hangs out with men and kiss them on the face and feet?

Yeaaaaa... kinda gay to me grin grin

She is just voicing her opinion, I dont think it is a crime to do so.. Or have you guys turned to Muslims that wont allow freedom of speech? undecided

2 Likes

Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2013
And what if she is right?
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2013
its not blasphemy to her. She is a Yoruba and she has a right to make such statements.
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
its not blasphemy to her. She is a Yoruba and she has a right to make such statements.

Exactly! if the Christians can call the African idols evil,she got the same right to say Jesus is gay.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Yooguyz: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
ifeness:

Exactly! if the Christians can call the African idols are evil,she got the same right to say Jesus is gay.
come, i have been noticing your posts are you sure you are not demon-possesed?
Re: “jesus Was Gay & Slept With His Disciples” – Daughter Of Former Oyo Governor by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yooguyz:
come, i have been noticing your posts are you sure you are not demon-possesed?

This is what we have been talking about. Another brainwashed christian calling anyone who opposes their Arab master a demon

(1)

T C / "Dressing Like Deeper Life Is Not A Criteria For Heaven" - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / The Power Of Words- pastor chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.