Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] (51363 Views)

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) / 15 Celebrities Whose Plastic Surgeries Went Wrong (pics) / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

That's an office na, see her colleague peeping with fantasy written all over his face grin

I no see the guy sha shocked, you really take eye dissect the pic wella o cheesy
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by gergemam: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I KNOW HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Office tins ehn!!! *bends my head* Colleague peeping with fantasy i'm not there ooo
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

You need to apologize, i was actually thrilled. sad

Orie pe jare omo. cool

tongue tongue tongue, is your bakka in the same league with hers too? booobs are what actually "turns" me upside down, not really a big fan of big bakka, maybe hips? yay! tongue
I wish cry cry, mine is just average, some call it small. It depends on who you talk to.
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:
I wish cry cry, mine is just average, some call it small. It depends on who you talk to.

ANYHOW E DEY, BE PROUD. FLAW IT wink
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by gergemam: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:

Why sobs Vulcanizer dey ooo... U fit contact one dem go help U pump am with Hips self
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by divex(f): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
ger_gemam:

Why sobs Vulcanizer dey ooo... U fit contact one dem go help U pump am with Hips self

ABI OH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:

Can i see it? let me decide na.. what about the hips? and then the branches at the top? if you're gifted up there, then you have nothing to worry about, you can still do the magic grin cheesy tongue cool

I believe you've got hips? tongue embarassed
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by ccsexyluv: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!We go put u for Number 16 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

divex: PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKE I HEAR WORD. WETIN BE ASS. I GET AM SOOOOOOOOOO MAKE I HEAR WORD AND NICKI'S ASS IS ARTIFICIAL. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

Can i see it? let me decide na.. what about the hips? and then the branches at the top? if you're gifted up there, then you have nothing to worry about, you can still do the magic grin cheesy tongue cool

I believe you've got hips? tongue embarassed
Didn't you see my photos during the last Miss NL competition? My hips don't impress people o. It's even by God's grace that I don't look like an ironing board grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by ccsexyluv: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
LETS SEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ItsModella:
Didn't you see my photos during the last Miss NL competition? My hips don't impress people o. It's even by God's grace that I don't look like an ironing board grin grin
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:

I actually didn't follow that thread to the latter, maybe i didn't even vote for you self, do you still have your pix there and can you direct me to the thread?
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

I actually didn't follow that thread to the latter, maybe i didn't even vote for you self, do you still have your pix there and can you direct me to the thread?
The pics were taken down, I believe.
Re: Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] by honeric01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:
The pics were taken down, I believe.

Aight, can i see then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics) / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.