Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested (11801 Views)

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2013
Guardian Tortures 12-Year-Old Girl For Getting Raped

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a guardian, Edwin Alagbaso, for allegedly torturing a 12-year-old rape victim.

Chibueze, The injured leg and The victim
Alagbaso, who used razor blade, knife and an iron rod to punish the victim, blamed her for "causing the rape".

A 22-year-old man, Uche Chibueze, who raped the minor, was also arrested by the police.

Chibueze, on April 15, 2013, had sex with the victim near the home of her guardian located at number 1 Magente Street, Pipeline, Akute.

Chibueze, however, told our correspondent that he did not rape the victim since it was consensual.

He said, "I was at a friend's gathering when she came to me saying she had spiritual problem and wanted to know her real family. I told her that she should follow me to Solution Church which was nearby and she agreed.

"On our way to the place, I took her to a corner of the street and took off her clothes. I also took off my shorts and I had not fully penetrated when a resident caught us and raised the alarm. I tried to flee but they apprehended me. I explained to them that it was not rape but they did not listen to me."

It was learnt that Chibueze and the victim were taken back to Alagbaso's house. The guardian in a rage picked a knife and stabbed him in the palm.

"The man (Alagbaso) went for a kitchen knife and wanted to kill me, but I grabbed it from him. He, however, stabbed me in the palm," Chibueze said.

Unable to do anything with the child molester, Alagbaso was said to have picked a razor blade and inflicted injuries on the scalp of the 12-year-old.

Not done, he allegedly used an iron rod to beat the victim and later used a knife to cut her in the legs.

As the victim was reportedly bleeding from the head and other parts of the body, the residents, who had been pleading, intervened and took her to the hospital.

The residents also invited policemen from Ajuwon Division.

Alagbaso, however, told that he beat the victim to prevent her from being raped in future.

He said, "When I got home from work, I looked for her everywhere but did not find her. She left my three little children at home alone in the dark and went out with Chibueze. It was while she was out with him that he raped her.

"I punished her by shaving off her hair so that she would not look attractive again and men would not want to rape her in future. I also beat her so that she would not go out without permission because if she dies, people will blame me since I was the one that brought her to Lagos.

"I did not mean to beat her up to that extent, but I was angry. It was the devil that pushed me to beat her so much. However, the police do not have the right to detain me since I am the guardian and I have the right to correct her."

She was responding to treatment. The victim said although Alagbaso's wife was her aunty.

She said, "He beat me up so much that I thought I would die. He brought me to Lagos in 2010 but I only started attending school some months ago and he does not allow me to go to school all the time. Sometimes, he tells me to stay at the shop.

A copy of the medical report made available to our correspondent read in part that her 'vaginal hymen was partially intact'.

It stated further that she sustained injuries to the scalp, swollen fingers, bruised abdomen and swollen eyes and mouth.

The Director, Project Alert on Violence Against Women, Dr. Josephine Effah-Chukwuma, said the victim should be taken away from Alagbaso.

She decried the rise in cases of child abuse and rape and commended the police for the timely intervention.

When contacted for comment, the spokesman for the state police command, Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident.

He said, "The rapist and the guardian are both in custody. The guardian has a case to answer for inflicting injuries on the victim with razor blade. They will be brought to book."

http://m.naij.com/news/31884.html
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Paschal007: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2013
^Which kind browser you dey use sef? Your copy & paste is hard to read. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by goldfish80(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2013
Words fail me sad
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2013
I'm back but still can't find words to express my feelings.

Be back again.
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2013
Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested byberem(f) :9:00am Guardian Tortures 12-Year-Old Girl For Getting
Molested The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a guardian,
Edwin Alagbaso, for allegedly torturing a 12-year-old
molestation victim.
Alagbaso, who used razor blade, knife and an iron rod to
punish the victim, blamed her for "causing the molestation".
A 22-year-old man, Uche Chibueze, who Molested the
minor, was also arrested by the police.
Chibueze, on April 15, 2013, Were Intimate with the victim
near the home of her guardian located at number 1
Magente Street, Pipeline, Akute. Chibueze, however, told our correspondent that he did not
molestation the victim since it was consensual.
He said, "I was at a friend's gathering when she came to me
saying she had spiritual problem and wanted to know her
real family. I told her that she should follow me to Solution
Church which was nearby and she agreed. "On our way to the place, I took her to a corner of the
street and took off her clothes. I also took off my shorts
and I had not fully penetrated when a resident caught us
and raised the alarm. I tried to flee but they apprehended
me. I explained to them that it was not molestation but
they did not listen to me." It was learnt that Chibueze and the victim were taken back
to Alagbaso's house. The guardian in a rage picked a knife
and stabbed him in the palm.
"The man (Alagbaso) went for a kitchen knife and wanted
to kill me, but I grabbed it from him. He, however, stabbed
me in the palm," Chibueze said. Unable to do anything with the child molester, Alagbaso
was said to have picked a razor blade and inflicted injuries
on the scalp of the 12-year-old.
Not done, he allegedly used an iron rod to beat the victim
and later used a knife to cut her in the legs.
As the victim was reportedly bleeding from the head and other parts of the body, the residents, who had been
pleading, intervened and took her to the hospital.
The residents also invited policemen from Ajuwon Division.
Alagbaso, however, told that he beat the victim to prevent
her from being Molested in future.
He said, "When I got home from work, I looked for her everywhere but did not find her. She left my three little
children at home alone in the dark and went out with
Chibueze. It was while she was out with him that he
Molested her.
"I punished her by shaving off her hair so that she would
not look attractive again and men would not want To Molest her in future. I also beat her so that she would not go out
without permission because if she dies, people will blame
me since I was the one that brought her to Lagos.
"I did not mean to beat her up to that extent, but I was
angry. It was the devil that pushed me to beat her so much.
However, the police do not have the right to detain me since I am the guardian and I have the right to correct her."
She was responding to treatment. The victim said although
Alagbaso's wife was her aunty.
She said, "He beat me up so much that I thought I would
die. He brought me to Lagos in 2010 but I only started
attending school some months ago and he does not allow me to go to school all the time. Sometimes, he tells me to
stay at the shop.
A copy of the medical report made available to our
correspondent read in part that her 'womanly hymen was
partially intact'.
It stated further that she sustained injuries to the scalp, swollen fingers, bruised abdomen and swollen eyes and
mouth.
The Director, Project Alert on Violence Against Women, Dr.
Josephine Effah-Chukwuma, said the victim should be
taken away from Alagbaso.
She decried the rise in cases of child abuse and molestation and commended the police for the timely intervention.
When contacted for comment, the spokesman for the
state police command, Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the
incident.
He said, "The Molester and the guardian are both in
custody. The guardian has a case to answer for inflicting injuries on the victim with razor blade. They will be brought
to book." http://m.naij.com/news/31884.html (Quote) (Report) (Like) Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Paschal007(m):9:20am ^Which kind browser you dey use sef? Your copy & paste is
hard to read. (Quote) (Report) (Like) Me, Myself & I || sunny days wouldn't be special if not for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for pain,
makeup sex wouldn't be so great if it weren't for breakup. #carefree Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by goldfish80(m):9:26am Words fail me (Quote) (Report) (Like) I wonder how heaven will work for those of us scared of
height. Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by freecocoa(f):10:26am I'm coming back to comment. (Quote) (Report) (Like) When people walk out of your life, call them back and give
them transport fare
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by fpeter(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2013
speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by obi123: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2013
"I punished her by shaving off her hair so that she would not look attractive again and men would not want To Molest her in future

yes because hair doesn't ever grow back DAFT!! men will molest a cabbage if possible .
How sad for the little girl though

4 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2013
Na wah oo,I pity the small girl.
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by EveryLadY(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2013
berem: Guardian Tortures 12-Year-Old Girl For Getting Raped

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a guardian, Edwin Alagbaso, for allegedly torturing a 12-year-old rape victim.

Alagbaso, who used razor blade, knife and an iron rod to punish the victim, blamed her for "causing the rape".

A 22-year-old man, Uche Chibueze, who raped the minor, was also arrested by the police.

Chibueze, on April 15, 2013, had sex with the victim near the home of her guardian located at number 1 Magente Street, Pipeline, Akute.

Chibueze, however, told our correspondent that he did not rape the victim since it was consensual.

http://m.naij.com/news/31884.html

I once was discussing the issue of children molestation in my friends house one day,and my friend's husband,a father to a 3year old girl said to me "you can not actually blame these men for what they do. if you see the rate at which these little girls seduce and entice them,you will not believe it"
I was so disgusted I couldn't find my tongue. This has been an age long approach society gives to this heinous act. Tell me what consent does a 12year old has to give in a sexual situation. It was in the same way men will say they did what they did because they were seduced. women has to cover even their face in some clime to help men overcome their (women ) seduction.this society is very sick

4 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Mikkyhandy(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2013
Too bad....
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by WIZGUY69(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2013
that stupid penticularited abdomineral ralogical chibueze shold be buried alive luk at what he is saying "i av nt penetrated her" .12 yrz old girl do turn to wall abi? Thunda fire dat ur mouth! Someone dat shuld be locked inside reptile section of university of ibadan zoo!

2 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by eforce01: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: God cannot intervene into something he knows can be solved by human beings with the use of common sense and the right machinery in place.why do you think the issue of rape is less frequent in civilized nations like america and europe than in this wild wild west aka animal farm or nigeria.please let us stop leaving everything that is humanly fixable to God.even God said my grace is sufficient for you
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2013
Can somebody please ask Seun what "Womanly Hymen" is?

JAMB QUESTION: What does Seun and GEJ and Kim Jong-Un and the Hezbollah have in common?
ANS: They are all against free speech!

And in other news, Heterosexual råpë FTW!!!

1 Like

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Policewoman(f): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
The only way to curb Child rape is to Surgically castrate any convicted person. That will serve as a deterrent for would be rap.ists.

4 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by sammyyoung2(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by yuzedo: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2013
Let's face facts and refrain from being sentimental and sensational. That girl wasn't being molested. As young as she is, she likes the D! grin

The guardian knows, and was enraged to the extent of such brutality, which i know some men are capable of inflicting on their own daughters if the case.

That girl has been nacking before now. And this brouhaha won't change that. SHE WILL STILL LOOK FOR THE D WHEN THE TEMPORARY PAINS ARE FORGOTTEN. The D is a spirit few can resist upon tasting! wink grin

As for that pedophile eh? angry Hmmmm! He needs to be cooped up in Rapeville Penitentiary, Irunmole. **spits**

2 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2013
It's just disgusting how men readily defend the shameful acts of their fellow men.

I remember the case of the Indian woman who was gang-raped on a bus and dumped by the road-side, when the police were interviewed, even they thought it was the women that caused their own rape...such fuckery.

The case of this girl is sad....whatever perv would even think to use his tools on an adolescent should be castrated and incarcerated for life....and the guardian that went on to make the girl's condition worse should share a cell with the perv

3 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Walexz02(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2013
Fùck!
So he shave her hair so that she wouldn't be attractive? Na hair dem dey fùck?
Btw, the molester as well as the guidian should be dealt with seriously.
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by rezzy: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2013
Wicked man
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2013
Damn!!
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2013
yuzedo: Let's face facts and refrain from being sentimental and sensational. That girl wasn't being molested. As young as she is, she likes the D! grin

The guardian knows, and was enraged to the extent of such brutality, which i know some men are capable of inflicting on their own daughters if the case.

That girl has been nacking before now. And this brouhaha won't change that. SHE WILL STILL LOOK FOR THE D WHEN THE TEMPORARY PAINS ARE FORGOTTEN. The D is a spirit few can resist upon tasting! wink grin

As for that pedophile eh? angry Hmmmm! He needs to be cooped up in Rapeville Penitentiary, Irunmole. **spits**

cheesy wink wink cheesy THE D IS AWESOME!!! CAN I GET AN AMNESTY, SOMEBODY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Policewoman(f): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2013
If you find yourself in a situation where you are about to be raped, it is often advised to yell and scream. That might alert people but in some cases, it is better to act like you are playing along, act helpless and mask your fear. The rapist expects you to scream and fight back and chances are that he would be prepared for that, he might even hurt you in trying to calm you down, also if he is a sadist rapist, the screams would also help in arousing him and motivating him to get what he wants. In this case playing along would calm them down and in most cases serve as a disappointment. When they are calm , then you act. You can never go wrong with vital organs, the balls, the reproductive organ, eyes, nose. Aim to knock out the attacker, not to defend yourself. Get out of self defense, move into the realm of attack. Don’t hit once and run, because you would be chased and if you are caught the second time, it might be fatal. Instead let the attacker run away from you, while you leave physical assault evidences on them for future identification. Anything with you can be a weapon, a pen, a blade, a shoe, if it is well used. You have to be in a right state of mind here, devoid of all fear and seize your life back.One woman once used the underarm pinch on a guy who was trying to date rape her, she broke through the skin and tore out muscle strands ,the guy needed stitches.

8 Likes

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by grandpoh(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2013
Hw cn u be dz CALLOUS 2 ur fellow being.....
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by obi123: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2013
"I did not mean to beat her up to that extent, but I was angry. It was the devil that pushed me to beat her so much. However, the police do not have the right to detain me since I am the guardian and I have the right to correct her."

yes ,so the devil pushed you to correct the child ? the irony, mother f'r
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Noali: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2013
Na wa ooo.
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Crazy story.
freecocoa: I'm coming back to comment.
Wait! Where you dey go?
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2013
yuzedo: Let's face facts and refrain from being sentimental and sensational. That girl wasn't being molested. As young as she is, she likes the D! grin

Really? She likes D? This better be a sick joke

1 Like

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by freecocoa(f): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Crazy story.
Wait! Where you dey go?
I been go toilet.undecided
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Visocrate(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
THE GUARDIAN SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR CHILD ABUSE & PROPERLY DEALT WITH BECAUSE IF THAT GIRL WERE HIS OWN HE WOULD HAVE CORRECTED HER WITH LOVE & NOT USING BLADE TO INCISE HER BODY AND THE MAN CONVICTED STUPID PEOPLE
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Both the guardian and the paedophile are sick,disgusting,perverts,filthy,irritating,mentally deranged and need to be locked up and given the highest level of torture before they die and go to the bottomless pit.tufiaaaaa.so in nigeria a victim of a paedophile is now the one to be punished.tufiaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman / NSCDC Lagos Command Arrests 60 Vandals, Seal 30 Security Companies (pics) / Transformer Vandal Caught In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.