Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (23457 Views)

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man / Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by bankyblue(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2013
13-year-old girl gets pregnant after married man and his friends raped her in Lagos

The Nigeria police in Lagos State has arrested three friends, Achonam Emenuwa, 32, Godwin Udoh, 22, and Emenike Orji, 20, who allegedly impregnated a 13-year old girl (name withheld) after they allegedly raped her in turns.

The teenager is now five months pregnant and expecting a baby in four months’ time. Her parents are confused on who among them actually impregnated her.

The suspects allegedly lured the little girl to Emenuwa’s room at 19, Majaro street, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos where they raped her in turns. Thereafter, they warned her not to tell anyone otherwise they would kill her.

Emenuwa is married with five kids, while his two friends are still single.

However, the deed was blown open when she became pregnant and she confessed to her parents what happened.

The three men were arrested by the police at Makinde Police Station, Oshodi and charged to Oshodi Magistrate’s court with rape and unlawful carnal knowledge of  the girl.

The court ordered that the matter be transfered to the family court Ikeja, Lagos.

Narrating what happened, the girl told P.M.NEWS that Achonam called her to his room to buy drinks for his visitors who are now the two defendants in the matter.

She said when she went to collect the money to buy the drinks, they ordered her to strip herself and they started fingering her private part.

She said they also sucked her breasts before they forcefully had sex with her one after the other.

She added: “They told me not to tell anyone about it.

“ I later became sick and was vomitting and my parents took me to a hospital for a test. And after the pregnancy test, the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant.”

When asked who among them impregnated her, she said she did not know.

On why she did not tell her parents what happened, she said she was afraid the three friends would kill her.

Emenuwa from Imo State, southeast Nigeria, confessed he actually had sex with her because his wife was nursing a new baby.

He said his wife travelled to the village where she delivered their fifth baby, blaming the devil for what happened.

Emenike from Abia State and Godwin from Akwa Ibom also confessed that they had sex with her on the same day, adding that it was Emenuwa that lured them into the shameful act.

They said they have been pleading with the girl’s father to forgive them.

The father of the victim simply called Emeka said they noticed changes in her and she was constantly sick and was vomitting. He said he asked his wife to take her to the hospital to know what was actually wrong with her.

He said he was devastated when the doctor’s test indicated that she was five months pregnant, adding that when his daughter was asked who did it, she mentioned the three men.

Emeka said he immediately went to police station to report the matter and they were arrested. He said the suspects are pleading with him and  offering monetary compensension to take care of the baby and his daughter.

Emeka said his problem now is to determine who the father of the baby is and “what will we tell the baby when it is born and grown up?”

Meanwhile, after police arrested the suspects and conducted preliminary investigations, they were taken back to the station pending when they will  be properly arraigned in court.

[PM News]
Subscribe to DailyPost by Email
To contact DailyPost: newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by lecturerdabo(m): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2013
They should be jailed for not less than 15yrs for child abuse

8 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2013
bankyblue: 13-year-old girl gets pregnant after married man and his friends raped her in Lagos

The Nigeria police in Lagos State has arrested three friends, Achonam Emenuwa, 32, Godwin Udoh, 22, and Emenike Orji, 20, who allegedly impregnated a 13-year old girl (name withheld) after they allegedly raped her in turns.

Emenuwa from Imo State, southeast Nigeria, confessed he actually had sex with her because his wife was nursing a new baby.

He said his wife travelled to the village where she delivered their fifth baby, blaming the devil for what happened.

Emenike from Abia State and Godwin from Akwa Ibom also confessed that they had sex with her on the same day, adding that it was Emenuwa that lured them into the shameful act.

WHy am I not surprised

Rapping a 13yr old girl?

They should be castrated with hot iron

16 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by olalekan91(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2013
There's nothing to say now the deed has being done the men should face the pane Nd the girl should be properly taking care of and. After delivery the baby should be taking to motherless babies home
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by bankyblue(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2013
DECRYPTOR where re u now? giving us so many link how southwest people
Molest there own people. What do u ve to say to this? A minor for crying
Out LOUD!
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2013
This is so annoying. I feel so sorry for the girl and her parents.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2013
So the mother, a mom could not notice that her daughter was pregnant till it got to the 5th month?
Naija parents really need to be there for their kids! If they had strong mom-daughter relationship, the girl would have told her earlier and FIRST, they'll get an abortion and STDs test.

The 3 goats deserve jungle justice, nothing less. Cut of their dykes and feed them. It'll be a miracle if this issue is not "settled out of court".
Poor girl is scarred for lyfe.

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2013
The child will be multi-talented. grin

Let's hope, except for this barbaric act.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by dont8(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2013
You're a gazel, worst than the three pigheads.
Legit1: The child will be multi-talented. grin

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Tolexander: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2013
ifyalways: So the mother, a mom could not notice that her daughter was pregnant till it got to the 5th month?
Naija parents really need to be there for their kids! If they had strong mom-daughter relationship, the girl would have told her earlier and FIRST, they'll get an abortion and STDs test.
I notice there is a problem with nigerian parent-children relationship. Most parents are just too harsh to their ward just because they want the children to fear them which is not a home mentality.
A parent should be able to be their children's confidants and not a terror to them assuming they were closed she would have told them from the onset.
I feel sorry for the young girl.
But there is still something that baffles me. How will 3 men have sex with a 13year old girl one after the other with no tearing and bleeding

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2013
My God! What is wrong with these men na? Is patronizing ashis now a luxury only the rich can afford? I thought there are asewos that charge as low as 500 naira, some will even do for just a plate of peppersoup and small stout so what's with the fixation on children?angry

And just what kind of a mother doesn't notice her little girl is pregnant till the 5th month?

May the devil castrate those bast*rds.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Francheezy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
c0ngraTz#
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by uzeba(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Is the gal rape or she go for it?? because all dis children wey dey fine weti pass them!!
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
geeez: These people again!
loool no be dem jor ...na dose oda ones

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Bella3(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Poor girl will probably live in fear and discrimination all her life. Probably even hate guys.

May those guys never live to be intimate again. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by 80million1: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
*speechless*
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by slysinzu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
They should castrate them asap..

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by DJDOLA(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
some men are useless....now dis is my judgment i here by order d area boys 2 tigh there peni.s wit baboowire..and pour acid wit atagungun on it....ORDER
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Ebestsmscom: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Too bad.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by tomakint: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
bankyblue: 13-year-old girl gets pregnant after married man and his friends raped her in Lagos

The teenager is now five months pregnant and expecting a baby in four months’ time. Her parents are confused on who among them actually impregnated her.

The suspects allegedly lured the little girl to Emenuwa’s room at 19, Majaro street, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos where they raped her in turns. Thereafter, they warned her not to tell anyone otherwise they would kill her.

Emenuwa is married with five kids, while his two friends are still single.

However, the deed was blown open when she became pregnant and she confessed to her parents what happened.

The three men were arrested by the police at Makinde Police Station, Oshodi and charged to Oshodi Magistrate’s court with rape and unlawful carnal knowledge of  the girl.

The court ordered that the matter be transfered to the family court Ikeja, Lagos.

Narrating what happened, the girl told P.M.NEWS that Achonam called her to his room to buy drinks for his visitors who are now the two defendants in the matter.

She said when she went to collect the money to buy the drinks, they ordered her to strip herself and they started fingering her private part.

She said they also sucked her breasts before they forcefully had sex with her one after the other.

She added: “They told me not to tell anyone about it.

“ I later became sick and was vomitting and my parents took me to a hospital for a test. And after the pregnancy test, the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant.”

When asked who among them impregnated her, she said she did not know.

On why she did not tell her parents what happened, she said she was afraid the three friends would kill her.

They said they have been pleading with the girl’s father to forgive them.

The father of the victim simply called Emeka said they noticed changes in her and she was constantly sick and was vomitting. He said he asked his wife to take her to the hospital to know what was actually wrong with her.

He said he was devastated when the doctor’s test indicated that she was five months pregnant, adding that when his daughter was asked who did it, she mentioned the three men.

Emeka said he immediately went to police station to report the matter and they were arrested. He said the suspects are pleading with him and  offering monetary compensension to take care of the baby and his daughter.

Emeka said his problem now is to determine who the father of the baby is and “what will we tell the baby when it is born and grown up?”

Meanwhile, after police arrested the suspects and conducted preliminary investigations, they were taken back to the station pending when they will  be properly arraigned in court.

[PM News]
Subscribe to DailyPost by Email
To contact DailyPost: newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng

That he-goat deserves to be forgotten in Kirikiri, at 32 with 5 kids, (I wonder how his kids would looked like, no family planning in this modern age) he must be a 'born to fucck' specie of Homo Sapiens Sapiens

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Asis(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wait 13yrs old?oga oo,as in wetn dem see for her body?aoooo,haba d act of immorality don de tke so many dimensions o,those guys need 2 b punished severely dem de mad ni..chai
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Chanchit: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
Tolexander: I notice there is a problem with nigerian parent-children relationship. Most parents are just too harsh to their ward just because they want the children to fear them which is not a home mentality.
A parent should be able to be their children's confidants and not a terror to them assuming they were closed she would have told them from the onset.
I feel sorry for the young girl.
But there is still something that baffles me. How will 3 men have sex with a 13year old girl one after the other with no tearing and bleeding

bros abeg don't be baffled o, some girls fit be 13yrs but their abuna na 30yrs.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by preselect(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
The men should be locked up and the keys thrown away angry

But it shouldn't end there. There should be, in my opinion, an investigation into why and how a little girl ended up with three crooks and nobody to save her. In this day and age we should just be talking about crime and punishment, but we should also be strategizing on crime prevention and control.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nasri100(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Francheezy: c0ngraTz#

on your stupidity i know!! Congrats Bleep
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by udokpuenyi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Legit1: The child will be multi-talented. grin

Did you shake hand with some monkeys in the zoo this morning? cos your comment resembles theirs

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Jibwillz: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kwe** eh! Kwezue** eh! eh! Ehhh...
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by daylae(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
So sad!
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Niiade(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
A man with Five kids cant molest his own kids, he just killed that girl. The three men should be confined to a semi prison or factory, where they will work and not get paid salaries. they would only be fed and everything goes to the girl and her unborn baby. That is way too bad

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by phoneport247: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
This is the height of wickedness and lacheviouscness.
Posterity will never forgive these human animals.
What can we also say of a parents who are not so qualified to be called one.
A real mother with close marking will have done better than this.
What a shame
What a nation
What a world
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by tomakint: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
dayokanu:

WHy am I not surprised

Rapping a 13yr old girl?

They should be castrated with hot iron
Even though you are on 'my ignore list' I just feel like posing two questions before you and I need some answers!

(1) Do you prefer to die a 'Tribalist'?
(2) Do you prefer to die a 'Psychopath'?

I am waiting? Oh by the way, YOU KNOW I AM A YORUBA MAN LIKE YOU! Lest I forget, a belated happy new year to you! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue / Aiye And Blue Mate Confraternity Members Arrested During Robbery Operation. / 13-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kwara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.