Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria (12493 Views)

The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Solving The Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria / A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by kaynet(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2006
when i look at Nigeria society today, i feel sorry for myself because there a alot of youths who are not employed and that has caused alot of bad than good to the nigerian society at large. but the question is, can we all get white coller jobs? that's not possible and that is what makes me to embark on a reseach for the solution for unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2006
I am the solution to unemployment (Or I will be) undecided I hope. Watch this space !!! tongue
Re: The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by omolayo1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2006
UNEMPLOYMENT HAS BEEN FORLONG AND IS NOT A COURSE AS I VIEW IT BUT MY BEST IDEA SOLUTION IS THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE CAPABLE OF DOING SOMETHING ON INVESTMENT SHOULD TRY TO SHIFT FROM JOB SEEEING TO JOB CREATION. MEANWHILE I DONN'T FORGET THE POSSIBLILITY OF HAVING WHAT IT TATKES TO BE A BUSSINESS PERSON OR INVESTOR. WE SHOULD TRY TO NEGLECT THE IDEA OF WHITE COLLER JOB AND FIND SOMETHING DOING. WE HAVE TO START FROM SOMEWHERE.
Re: The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by consultmartins(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2010
Without a change of mindset, i don't think there will be a lasting solution to unemployment. Youths need to shift from a job seeker's mindset to a job creation mindset.
Re: The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by beautyline(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
I totally agree with dking1.

MLM is the way to go. Look for a MLM company that has products that work and a compensation plan that pays.

Check out the sites www.fragrances.fm/felicia and www.fmgroupng.com for one.

Amazing products at very affordable prices. You can change your financial future today - the choice is yours.
Re: The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by monopolist: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
I HAVE THE SOLUTION

AGRICULTURE AND FOOD PRODUCTION

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria by maclatunji: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2010
Everybody, advertising one scheme or the other. Okay, I want a real business that I can start with zero capital.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market / Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military / Naira Among Africa’s Worst Currencies, Falls By 40% – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.