Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can I Come Back And Marry Her? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Come Back And Marry Her? (3252 Views)

Switzerland, Here I Come! / America Here I Come / Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Come Back And Marry Her? by Step84(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mamacita007:

u & this ur babe ehn kiss kiss
Mamacita007, I know u are in d States nd I pray we get to see by Dec when I come. Pls I will appreciate ur contribution on any info u think I will need. Thanks a whole lot.
Re: Can I Come Back And Marry Her? by Yvete(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2013
^^ @ Mamacita: #MostWanted heee...he..he cheesy
Re: Can I Come Back And Marry Her? by Ndyoo(m): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Yvete:

Lolz ... Ndyoo enyi m oma. Ke kwanu? I nwetego admission? Best wishes on your school-related endeavors.

Rolling on dicey roads since then, Long story, quite personal...I suppose tell am but I don't want wetin a smart chic go use yab me tomorrow on Nairaland. Your tear me am No be small...Lolz.

And Mamacita was busy fanning the embers of your vexation then. Where that one dey? Finds her...bursts her head then flees. No offence please...

From your comment, I know say you done forget my attention seeking post.lol

Just don't let that fire die out no matter the amount of irritant comments you get here. Know lives are saved, ignoramuses wake from silly perceptions and dying hopes resurrect when you tell them how to solve the maze. To you it might be common but Hey common sense is not common. You hear them everyday on Nairaland, people commend you...add this one to your treasury and let it be your driving force. jisie ike

NB: You done add Igbo to your spanish and Yoruba.lolz

I suppose yab u before i stop this long speech but who want die? Not me...***flees***continues sleep.
Re: Can I Come Back And Marry Her? by Step84(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yvete:

awww... Man, you really love your girlfriend. grin Seems like y'allz love keeps you from coming. I'm shocked you're still back over there after all these months. Every possible advice has been given to you already.

If you were my brother, knowing that you're hell bent on traveling, I'd ask you to visit the US and see for yourself. If you're comfortable and things get better (by whatever means), work towards a students' visa for your girlfriend to join you. I suggest you discuss with whoever is willing to host you in the US. Let them know your plans.

In addition, if you'd like to change status to F1 - It's too late for the Fall. The earliest should be around November/December.

This is as real as it gets.
Yvete, you have been so awesome on this thread and I have to say that you have given the most insightful and creative advice on the matter arising. I really appreciate you and some other people who have been mindful of my case here. More help to ur elbow. God willing, I will be in the State by Dec and I will keep in touch wiv u. Thanks a great deal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Directions From OSHODI To LASPOTECH SURULERE. / Dubai Or Kuwait? / PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.