Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Right Time To Quit Your Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Right Time To Quit Your Job (617 Views)

Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Before You Quit Your Job To Become An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Time To Quit Your Job by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
I am in a dilemma. Someone asked me. When is the time right to quit your job and build your own business?

Can this community provide the right answer
Re: The Right Time To Quit Your Job by leverage12(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
bizjesecons: I am in a dilemma. Someone asked me. When is the time right to quit your job and build your own business?

Can this community provide the right answer
don't leave your job yet or you regret, building a business is not a day thing and for you to be rich doing business you need to work at least 1000 hour daily through leverage. Use your JOB to build your BUSINESS. Simple as that, do opposite and regret. Cheers
Re: The Right Time To Quit Your Job by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
But my friend's dilemma is what time is best to quit?
Re: The Right Time To Quit Your Job by leverage12(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
bizjesecons: But my friend's dilemma is what time is best to quit?
when his business is big enough to take care of his wants and needs and until when its can employ at least 50 people.
Re: The Right Time To Quit Your Job by leverage12(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
bizjesecons: But my friend's dilemma is what time is best to quit?
when his business is big enough to take care of his wants and needs and until when its can employ at least 50 people and pay them to work for him.
Re: The Right Time To Quit Your Job by Ejiogbe(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hello,it is wise to start something by the side and nurture it for some time before you quit your job.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your MTN Service Today? / The Ceo's Network Event / How To Generate An Unending Flow Of Income Into Your Life-fast And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.