Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Questions About Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Hell (921 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Hell by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
I am an atheist and i was told that i will. Burn hell....so....

1) I heard that it is a lake of fire, should i be buried in a steel boat so that i can stay afloat?
2) i heard that the devil is the father of all liars, should i lie to get favours in hell?
3) i heard that it is dark there (even though there is fire) should i pack some bulbs and torches?
4) i heard that the devil is corruptible, any chance of me bribing him to get an official fire brigade to cool things down?
5) would we allowed to roast animals in the fire there? I taught my parrot to say ‘god is not real’. He is going to hell and i have been dreaming of bbq parrot
6) how are we gonna celebrate new year in hell? I doubt easily combustible fireworks can be stored in a lake of fire
7) would christians in hell be called ‘burn again’
Re: Questions About Hell by Paschal007: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Wow 2nd time i'm being FTC today. It must be the lord's doing. It's time i increase my tithe to 6.5%.... Ehn lb i'll be back later to answer your question... cheesy
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Paschal007: Wow 2nd time i'm being FTC today. It must be the lord's doing. It's time i increase my tithe to 6.5%.... Ehn lb i'll be back later to answer your question... cheesy

Okay....
Re: Questions About Hell by mumumugu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why do you ask?

To make fun

to display your stupidity

choose one
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
mumumugu: Why do you ask?

To make fun

to display your stupidity

choose one

Did u honestly believe that the second choice is a sensible option?
Re: Questions About Hell by ninja4life(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Logicboy03: I am an atheist and i was told that i will. Burn hell....so....

1) I heard that it is a lake of fire, should i be buried in a steel boat so that i can stay afloat?
Fool u should even be buried in d sky but u cant escape d powerful fire of hell and u can become d next albert eistein by devicing scientific method to evade d fire but it wont work just like d tower of babel go check ur bible
2) i heard that the devil is the father of all liars, should i lie to get favours in hell?
No d more u lie d more painful d fire will be do u need proof consult ur bible god will be monitoring even d devil u know now he cant be trusted.
3) i heard that it is dark there (even though there is fire) should i pack some bulbs and torches?
How will u transport it there? by magic? if u know d magic kindly share ur method:/
4) i heard that the devil is corruptible, any chance of me bribing him to get an official fire brigade to cool things down?
Do u tink hell fire is like nigeria,hell no,dont try dat cos u wont have any naira to bribe with.
5) would we allowed to roast animals in the fire there? I taught my parrot to say ‘god is not real’. He is going to hell and i have been dreaming of bbq parrot
parrot is not going to hell there is no way u can get it to hell.ok
6) how are we gonna celebrate new year in hell? I doubt easily combustible fireworks can be stored in a lake of fire
havent u ignoramus heard dat hell is eternal no day and night so no new year for u,u will only suffer day and night, no food 4 u and u will even survive for eternity.ok
wow we cant explain god's work he might decide to burn d christians again since he is omniscience and he is benevolent
smh for ur sophisticated ignorance dont u know dat heaven is real u need proof go and lit a candle place ur hand on it for 5minutes and see how it feels if u cant withstand it then u wont be able to withstand d fire of hell.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
SAYS MY PASTOR after asking d questions from him,nice answer isnt it.
But i will like to ask my fellow christians since god is present evrywhere will he also be present in hell and why? Wont he be burnt again like d almighty jesus is killed outside his territory(heaven) would satan spare him or are dey even d same
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
ninja4life:
smh for ur sophisticated ignorance dont u know dat heaven is real u need proof go and lit a candle place ur hand on it for 5minutes and see how it feels if u cant withstand it then u wont be able to withstand d fire of hell.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
SAYS MY PASTOR after asking d questions from him,nice answer isnt it.
But i will like to ask my fellow christians since god is present evrywhere will he also be present in hell and why? Wont he be burnt again like d almighty jesus is killed outside his territory(heaven) would satan spare him or are dey even d same

Haha....ur pastor dey vex over simple questions......
Re: Questions About Hell by ijawkid(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Logicboy03: I am an atheist and i was told that i will. Burn hell....so....

You be yeye boy.....grin......
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2013
A casual stroll through hell proves that God would rather torment billions of people rather than offer unconditional love
Re: Questions About Hell by victorNRceo: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2013
Didn't u ignore ma God after all u heard 'bout him,that same way,he would ignore u at the time of your torment in HELL. In fact he will do this,to u; tonguetonguetongue
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
musKeeto: A casual stroll through hell proves that God would rather torment billions of people rather than offer unconditional love
what is the justification of Love in christianity. What is the happiness in seeing billions perish and few enjoying.
What is the happiness in seeing your families and loved ones in Hell and you are in heaven?
The translation of the Word hell from Hebrew or latin was mis-placed!
The true Bible has been hidden by the elites, same elites who control the world, who buy private jets and tell u at your own face that its God's work. The same elite who don't believe in hell but believe more in your dumbness and foolishness of mankind.
Smh for u! There is no hell.
God is love
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
ijawkid:

You be yeye boy.....grin......

Wait, do jehovahs witnesses believe in hell?
Re: Questions About Hell by ijawkid(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wait, do jehovahs witnesses believe in hell?

Naaaa we don't .......we only believe in an instantaneous destruction of the wicked and not some literal eternal burning of wicked persons in a fiery HELL...........cheesy........
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Naaaa we don't .......we only believe in an instantaneous destruction of the wicked and not some literal eternal burning of wicked persons in a fiery HELL...........cheesy........

So youbbelieve that your god is that jobless to kill a dead sinner again? What exactly is the point of reviving someone that is dead to kill him again? What a silly god
Re: Questions About Hell by ijawkid(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

So youbbelieve that your god is that jobless to kill a dead sinner again? What exactly is the point of reviving someone that is dead to kill him again? What a silly god

Who said he was going to kill dead sinners??......
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Who said he was going to kill dead sinners??......

Huh....so an unrepentant atheist like me will just die and that is it? No punishment?

*dancing azonto*
Re: Questions About Hell by Lionpikin(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2013
*joina LB in dancing*......bt i would have preferred hell to just dying like dat because, i would get to meet those celebrities i never had the opportunity of meeting and i ll also get to see LORD LUCIFER...
Re: Questions About Hell by CAPTAINT1: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
I think hell is the best opportunity for suya men to be on forbes.
Re: Questions About Hell by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
CAPTAIN T: I think hell is the best opportunity for suya men to be on forbes.

lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are These Things Peculiar With Christian Dominate Countries / So Why Is Fornication A Sin? / Freewill : A Gift Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.