Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down (18602 Views)

Rare Condition That Covers Man's Skin In Tumours Which Have Left Him Blind / The Girl With No Vagina: She Can't Have Sex, No Babies, Due To A Rare Condition. / This Little Boy Who Can't Smile: Rare Condition Left His Face Paralyzed (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
What A World!
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by sunsky29(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
nawa o
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by soreola(f): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
we also see everything upside down but our brains are programmed to flip the images righside up ... guess her brain just does it the other way around. It is well ...
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by olopan(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
oluwa e sa ooo
so sad and painful for her to be the one single out to be diffrent
.thank you God!!!
have you said it today

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by jametex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na wa 4 u ooo, every tym end time things...
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by sunsky29(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
exxell: In other news, this world is such a small place. I just visited my my village and found out from my grandma that Dilish is my long lost cousin. Her Igbo name is Dilichukwu... What a world! Chukwudi, call the driver to take me to the airport. I'm on my way to Namibia to find my lost cousin, I hope I find her soon.
proverty da do u o.na bks of money u post ths shiat.abi ur grand ma da watch bba? If so.ur grandma no get work.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by AyatAsua: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Eyaaaa...
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Policewoman(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
The opticians should just design an eye glass with inverted lens for her. That way she can see downside up.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
I wonder how she walks though, probably some image inversion specs cool.

Its a good thing she's abroad, were it for naija, no job for her at all.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by nickz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: uʍop ǝpısdn ɯɐ ı ʇɔɐɟ uı uʍop ǝpısdn sʇɐǝ 'uʍop ǝpısdn sǝʇıɹʍ ʞɔɐqǝƃuods lɐǝp ƃıq ou undecided
lol'ǝqɐq ʇı uı ןןɐ ǝʍ grin
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kini big deal? sometimes i also see upside down.Seeing upside down is good for your health. You must not see everything upside right!
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by nerodenero: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Built2last: if this was a guy i pity women who wear mini skirt...just using my pure mind
Confirmed BADDO and Kolo too grin grin grin
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by vislabraye(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
I thought it happened in either China or India.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Witwicky(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: uʍop ǝpısdn ɯɐ ı ʇɔɐɟ uı uʍop ǝpısdn sʇɐǝ 'uʍop ǝpısdn sǝʇıɹʍ ʞɔɐqǝƃuods lɐǝp ƃıq ou undecided
Upside down upside down upside down upside down....no big deal "spongeback".......

...Happy birthday gayl.....wishing u llnp.:
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin thanks
Witwicky: ........
Upside down upside down upside down upside down....no big deal "spongeback".......

...Happy birthday gayl.....wishing u llnp.:
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Systemguru: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yomieluv: how will the hubby be yanshing her,i need answer...

upside down yanshing.....
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by tender92(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Clemzy16: wow! she is a super hero.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by valicious1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
nickz: lol'ǝqɐq ʇı uı ןןɐ ǝʍ grin
Hw una tak do dis abeg shocked shocked
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Jaywilzee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okay...she no come from china or india....because na dia orisirisi plenty...
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Jaywilzee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yomieluv: how will the hubby be yanshing her,i need answer...
na dat one b your problem?
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Sweetapple007(f): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
She is too beautiful, is she the present miss world?
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetapple007: She is too beautiful, is she the present miss world?

no she is not beautiful. undecided
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Bokoharam: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
sunsky29: tank ASUU dat am d 1st to koment.

I need to be convinced that this dude is not seeing UPSIDE DOWN!!!
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Clonus: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
All humans 'see' objects upside down because images fall on the retina that way. It's only the part of the cerebral cortex responsible for vision that 'turns' the object in normal individuals making it possible for them to perceive such objects as upright.it therefore means that this woman has an altercation in her visual cortex.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by bidexolumanish(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
youngestfool: all this kind news na for nairaland u go read am
I tnk God oooo.
0 0 1 no be beans
brainless idiot
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by bidexolumanish(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Clonus: All humans 'see' objects upside down because images fall on the retina that way. It's only the part of the cerebral cortex responsible for vision that 'turns' the object in normal individuals making it possible for them to perceive such objects as upright.it therefore means that this woman has an altercation in her visual cortex.
u try jare.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by bidexolumanish(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetapple007: She is too beautiful, is she the present miss world?
e be like say ur own brain no fit read bt only fit write.eran
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Tayeni(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
chidigood: This is sad & pathetic.
naaaa. Nothing sad or pathetic about her. She is working and not begging.....she is even educated. She has a supportive family. If na d other side of d equator she go dey for street and she go qualify for deportation frm state to state. She has adjusted to her environment just fine. I admire that about her.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Digriz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
tremzy07: shocked

End time thingz grin

Yes i said it!

Let the slaughter begin grincheesy
must everytin be end times or are u suffering frm rare desease of thinking upside down.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Damsman10(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Built2last: if this was a guy i pity women who wear mini skirt...just using my pure mind
its simple logic...he 's still gonna see it d way u c it(mini skirt) as lng as he does nt bend down to look Indecent.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by kunlesehan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
interesting!
I bet u she will see things properly when she gets drunk or high ... lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mysteriouse/medical Power Of Muster Seed And Black Stone / FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / 5 Life Saving Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.