Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Weird Rita Dominic Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Rita Dominic Pictures (33884 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by larynxvibe: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
madam go and marry...... ur not getting any younger beko
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Joshcoli(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Look deeply and see the wor worness... its there walahi she wor wor
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
She's sooo much fun. Love her #:-D oh and she looks beautiful and fun filled in this pix..
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
larynxvibe: madam go and marry...... ur not getting any younger beko

Please leave her alone, its her life. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by CHoccolaTE: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Osahon7:
.......she shuld be busy huntin for a husband instead of snapin weird pics..she is 38 nd still single;her mate in matrimonial homes already hav 3 children
Scarpon: she is 36 and not yet married is this a new trend with our celebrities? ?

You see am?

When I said men are the ones carrying marriage on their heads, some people came to tell me that it is a lie, it is not men, it is women that are obsessed.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by obowunmi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
that's my kind of chick.... I'd f her anyday.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by finepris(f): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]lovely Rita
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by sexsinners(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
[CHocolaTE:
]

You see am?

When I said men are the ones carrying marriage on their heads, some people came to tell me that it is a lie, it is not men, it is women that are obsessed.

Lol ,some men just want to feel that they are important and needed by every girl. Once they find out one can live a happy life without being married,it hurts our ego big time,and makes us fear that there could be more like this.

As for me am only interested in my relationships.

i wish Rita all the best in her single life.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by sexsinners(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Anybody would have to be BEYOND dumb to believe that this is an actual unclad picture.i do not see any of her privates parts,not even the tip of her breast.It is obvious she is wearing a tube top.

am sorry but i do not consider a photo to be unclad unless i see the private parts.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by fitzmayowa: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
fellis:

So?

@OP, what is wrong with the pics?

I tire ooo...the OP must be high on alomo

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by prospero5(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
i used to love this girl and genevive so much
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by vanstanzy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
splashbaby: But she is beautiful ooo sorry for derailing.

No qwalms, wink wink u are doing whats only natural to man, (admire Gods' creation!)
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by vanstanzy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Few Days ago, Rita Dominic took to social media to advise young girls not to allow their
Boyfriend take their Unclad Pictures.
Its highly ironic to see the this kind of Pictures of the so called Councillor. Has she swallowed her word? Anyway, time will tell *Wink*

Source:>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/is-rita-domic-going-alright-pictures.html

U are both funny and stupi*d. angry angry Where do u see the human face being described as unclad?
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by vanstanzy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Few Days ago, Rita Dominic took to social media to advise young girls not to allow their
Boyfriend take their Unclad Pictures.
Its highly ironic to see the this kind of Pictures of the so called Councillor. Has she swallowed her word? Anyway, time will tell *Wink*

Source:>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/is-rita-domic-going-alright-pictures.html

U are both funny and stupi*d. angry angry Where do u see the human face being described as unclad? These pics show nothing but her face.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by kikelomoh(f): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
She luks pretty though ;DShe luks pretty though
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by sayso: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
na small small craze dey start.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by coolcare(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
lipsrsealed I don't knw when marriage is no more important in human life again. I tire
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by chizel: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
She be lik mad woman
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by j4jj: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
@ op So! I guess u don't know d meaning of unclad
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by bigcal4rea(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Cute
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by peteronyii: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
would she like to be my 2nd wife, she is some how cute.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella:
what is it with you guys and marriage? did she tell you she's not happy being single? marriage is not all there is to this life...haba!!

@Topic, does she look unclad to you? for all we know she might be putting on something. You can't use a half picture to judge her.
Ehen Modella, so you know but you attacked me when I used a picture of mine with a similar pose some time back
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Vanneni: Ehen Modella, so you know but you attacked me when I used a picture of mine with a similar pose some time back
ahn ahn, na play I bin dey play with you o grin grin...you suppose know me na?
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella:
ahn ahn, na play I bin dey play with you o grin grin...you suppose know me na?
Oya close ya teeth e do. wink
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
vanstanzy:

U are both funny and stupi*d. angry angry[b] [size=14pt]Where do u see the human face being described as unclad[/size]?[/b]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Toktee(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
fellis:

So? angry

@OP, what is wrong with the pics?

she iz half naked
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by dopsychic(f): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
She z beautiful
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
samm_miey: Keep posing 4pictures,I pity ur life menopause is prolly around the corner,I know tons of ladies here wud cover up 4u!!Naija celebs sha,#shior#
if i talk na,you people will say kulyie has started with her feminism matters, to start with,if menopause is around the corner nko?and so what,did she complain to you that she is afraid of menopause.please for once stop being stewpeed and stop the myopic sterotype that women cannot be successful without marriage,just shut it,ok?thanks.gosh!
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
coolcare: lipsrsealed I don't knw when marriage is no more important in human life again. I tire
in everything God created,he gave us a choice.there is no where in the bible God compelled or forced anyone to marry.the institution of marriage is a choice,not everyone goes into it.jesus himself was never married neither was was it recorded that he had kida outside wedlock or he had a standby girlfriend,so please cut the crap!

1 Like

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
i did not know that marriage will stop her from getting any older..smh,sterotypes
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Toktee: she iz half naked

Her head to shoulders comprises half of her body abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.