Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Weird Rita Dominic Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Rita Dominic Pictures (33883 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
kulyie: if i talk na,you people will say kulyie has started with her feminism matters, to start with,if menopause is around the corner nko?and so what,did she complain to you that she is afraid of menopause.please for once stop being stewpeed and stop the myopic sterotype that women cannot be successful without marriage,just shut it,ok?thanks.gosh!

Don't mind him.
Men just love deceiving themselves that women cannot exist without them that's why they say these things . This dude has confirmed it before grin

sexsinners:
Lol ,some men just want to feel that they are important and needed by every girl. Once they find out one can live a happy life without being married,it hurts our ego big time,and makes us fear that there could be more like this.

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Scarpon: she is 36 and not yet married is this a new trend with our celebrities? ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1265450/why-men-think-womens-lives
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2013
larynxvibe: madam go and marry...... ur not getting any younger beko

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2013
Osahon7:
.......she shuld be busy huntin for a husband instead of snapin weird pics..she is 38 nd still single;her mate in matrimonial homes already hav 3 children

Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Freewilly(f): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Is it true Rita Dominic is in her late twenties? I and my house made was arguing about that just the other day.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Tinyemeka(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Few Days ago, Rita Dominic took to social media to advise young girls not to allow their
Boyfriend take their Unclad Pictures.
Its highly ironic to see the this kind of Pictures of the so called Councillor. Has she swallowed her word? Anyway, time will tell *Wink*

Source:>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/is-rita-domic-going-alright-pictures.html
Hmmm... Chick is fine. She looks Asian in the first pic.

Mbaise nwere mmadu. smiley
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by cheksloveth(f): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
she is cute and sexy
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by cheksloveth(f): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
she looks cute and sexy
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Elizabethoni(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Scarpon: she is 36 and not yet married is this a new trend with our celebrities? ?

This babe old pass 36 o,she old pass omotola naa..no be 35 omosexy celebrate recently?....she should be between 38-40 jare ...but she's SEXY!!! My super diva
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Few Days ago, Rita Dominic took to social media to advise young girls not to allow their
Boyfriend take their Unclad Pictures.
Its highly ironic to see the this kind of Pictures of the so called Councillor. Has she swallowed her word? Anyway, time will tell *Wink*

Source:>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/is-rita-domic-going-alright-pictures.html
This is a genius work of art, can't you see she is trying to pass across a message with the picture? emotions dude. And there is nothing wrong with the picture.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 26, 2013
I luv dis.....she really was in d mood
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by AlyricistLaura: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2013
This Lady is Starting to Grow On Me....

Looking More and More Attractive
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by premium1: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2013
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α‎​ waoh Oo°˚˚˚°!!we were told to judge pix, if it Ѡåƨ sexy or weird. And can't imagine some people judgin her marital status, dat shez 36 and still single. Come abeg, į̸̸̨§ marriage all there is to life, or į̸̸̨§ it d only key to happiness?Rita į̸̸̨§ ʼn✽†̥̥ married at 36, so?abeg let her ßε̲̣ joor.its good to be married, fine buh what if it dosnt come early,life į̸̸̨§ ova abi? Pls take a chill pill joor.Rita Ʊ look sexy jare.
Re: Weird Rita Dominic Pictures by fallingsky(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2013
Artistree:
It breaks my heart when I c peeps talk like dis. I mean, wat is it wit u guys & marriage? Does it guarantee salvation or happiness? How many celebrities have been married witout stayn so? Even God d originator of marriage neva forces his servants 2marry, y wd any1 get it as a contract? She's 39 o or even 70 & single, wat concerns u? Do u know how old u'd be b4 yu marry? Is it by force?

Your comments is derogatory. You should be ashamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React / Can Lagos Be Clean Again? - Kate Henshaw Calls Out Lagos State Government. / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.