Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. (16090 Views)

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju: .
Guy,calm down. Try read your posts again and tell me if it makes sense. We are talking about Imo state,you are talking about Obama. Are you ok. Your post is simply meaningless?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by sydneyobioha(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju: .

Okija-Juju.. Your dayz are numbered on this Nairaland! How dare you use such words on ur fellow human being and a citizen of a great city like Orlu? Are u going nuts or what?
Mind u, moderators are watching u.!
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by emeka762001(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Rochas d deceiver u hv come again wt ur deceit abt job creation.God is watching u. U laid off the jobs ohakim gv imo graduates. U clueless. God will nt forgive u
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by emekatimsu(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2013
PurestBoy: Can a graduate smokers apply too? If so, how would they advise other smokers?
He wont be advised,he would be reformed..
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by emekatimsu(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
emeka762001: Rochas d deceiver u hv come again wt ur deceit abt job creation.God is watching u. U laid off the jobs ohakim gv imo graduates. U clueless. God will nt forgive u
Bros are u still cryn over that ohakims 10,000 lost Job, i ws also affected but life must go on......if only ohakim ws'nt so dumb as to loose dt election. Am sure levels go don high b now.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
maryjames9: Guy,calm down. Try read your posts again and tell me if it makes sense. We are talking about Imo state,you are talking about Obama. Are you ok. Your post is simply meaningless?

Thanks!!

Ofcourse it would be meaningless to you. Do you expect Rocket science to have any meaning to a vulcanizer?! grin

When they say Governments create jobs, they dont mean that the government should employ the youths to become LASTMA or Smoking Advisors.. It simply means create an environment wherein Companies and investments can thrive. Thats why I used the Obama example. Obama faced Jobs loss as part of his campaign issues, did you hear that the U.S government employed 500,000 American youths to become road sweepers or smoking advisors?! NO!! Rather you hear things like tax waivers, e.t.c.

Create the atmosphere and the jobs would come. This move by Okorocha (and many othe Nigerian Governments) are simply the lazy mans option to job creation.

If this still does not make sense to you, then you prolly are not old enough to be having this discussion or you are just plain stewpid. #No disrespect!

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by emekatimsu(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
oh . . . so it's to create jobs that would enable people quit smoking that is making sense to him abi? or does this job have any other description?

mscheew!!

#rolling up another blunt#

Ds ur name(wot a name)
I cant wait to start work on u when i fianlly land ds job.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
sydneyobioha:

Okija-Juju.. Your dayz are numbered on this Nairaland! How dare you use such words on ur fellow human being and a citizen of a great city like Orlu? Are u going nuts or what?
Mind u, moderators are watching u.!

Nwokem hapu okwu, All our days are numbered my guy!!

Abeg forget Nairaland meet me for Ibari Ogwa make we drink beer. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by PurestBoy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
emekatimsu:
He wont be advised,he would be reformed..

What of an heavy addict smoker like me? Do you think I can reform a smoker or just pretend to be working and collect salary?
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by emekatimsu(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
PurestBoy:

What of an heavy addict smoker like me? Do you think I can reform a smoker or just pretend to be working and collect salary?
If i try advising ,educating or reforming u and u refuse to quit smoking,thereby making nonsense of my work, i swear i will use cane on u till dt spirit of smoking leaves u alone...u dont knw me

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Chillypelly(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Rochas and his cut and join politics. I really wish people can see beyond the freebies given by this governor and vote this set of blind people out. I expected Rochas to leverage on the advantage of having a literate population in Imo state to build an enduring economy. Infact only with indigenous investors like Paschal Dozie, Tony Ezenna, Leo Stan Eke and other networth Imolites in the diaspora he would have created an economy similar to what the asian tigers evolved into. Free education, free kerosene, free kpofkpof, free this free that... Rutherless governor i call him.

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Nosyke1984: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Graduates don suffer 4 Imo State.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by zuchyblink(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Orji o orji: what do pub admin gat to to with these type of work it shld be more of Sociologist or psychologist.
u are very very very very correct.
AFRICA! U na no go kill us o!
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by zuchyblink(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
this is the work of a psychologist.A psychologist will use cognitive behavioural therapy approach or humanistic approach to counsel people and not the work of a degree holder in pub admin.AFRICA!
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by iyke648(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
emekatimsu: Strictly for degree graduates of Public admisnistration or and pure sciences.
Recruitment open for both indigenes and non indigenes of Imo state.
pls can a chemical engnr apply?
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by networkrecharg: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
emekatimsu:
Bros are u still cryn over that ohakims 10,000 lost Job, i ws also affected but life must go on......if only ohakim ws'nt so dumb as to loose dt election. Am sure levels go don high b now.

Ohakim gave u job without budgetry approation. Dat was d real scam, if not why should an incumbent lose eleetion in a developing niga. Ohakim used imolits money to print bill boards all over the state. He shuld vomit all he stole. I network says so
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by pappythinko(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Evergreen4: Am confused ooo, Smoking is a social problem and ought to be handled by a sociologist.
you guys are really on point... I suppose we are all priesthood of humanity, the academic heir of Auguste Comte. I am one and i think this issue can best be handled by ux. Fingers cross, u can never tell a surprise might be in the offing. I am not xo interested bcz of d distance though.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by pappythinko(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
emekatimsu:
If i try advising ,educating or reforming u and u refuse to quit smoking,thereby making nonsense of my work, i swear i will use cane on u till dt spirit of smoking leaves u alone...u dont knw me
lmao......!!!!! oga at the top na by force. laff wan burst ma pot-bellied stomach.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by pappythinko(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
zuchyblink: this is the work of a psychologist.A psychologist will use cognitive behavioural therapy approach or humanistic approach to counsel people and not the work of a degree holder in pub admin.AFRICA!
Are you trying to sweep the overwhelming influence of social psychology which sociologists are best at under the carpet?? Smoking is a social problem and a sociologists dt knows his or her onions shdn't have a qualm dealing wt such. psychological nous ix pretty relevant though.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2013

Who wan go tell this guy to stop?! grin

Na die sure pass for that person..
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Inoknowbook: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

WHAT!!!?

Smoking Advisors?! So when I'm sitting down in a oub burning up tobacco, some government dude would now come and advise me or what?!

And how is this a social amenity?!

Now I know that Rochas is not just clueless and a person, he is actually surrounded by fucktards..

You can say that again! That guy is full of bullcrap. Check all the policies he has introduced so far since becoming governor, none makes sense. He started by creating forth tier of government and posting government officials to the villages, just like they did in Cambodia. How is that working out now? Nobody is talking about that anymore. He now came up with free education for Imolites up to the university level. To achieve that, he asked the VC of Imosu to reduce drastically the number of Imolites admitted in the school and increase by a large margin the number of out of state students. So, while the few Imo students will be schooling for free, the many out of state students will be paying higher fees. The VC refused and told him that it would go contrary to the reason Imosu was established in the first place. He removed him. So, while the ignorant will be rejoicing that he provided free education, Imo state students are actually the ones losing out as they are not benefiting from the so called free education. And there are so many more stupid policies from his government. When ever you hear of any policy that does not make sense at all, bet you me, it must be from Rochas.

And to top it all, the guy is as corrupt as hell. He is bleeding Imo state dry.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Bgino(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
i will never forget OHAKIM's ten thousand jobs scrapped by Rochas.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
The only thing I love about Rochas is his Propaganda machine.. This dumb Nigga has an entire state eating out of the palm of his hands for doing nothing for them..

#Genius!
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by sydneyobioha(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwokem hapu okwu, All our days are numbered my guy!!

Abeg forget Nairaland meet me for Ibari Ogwa make we drink beer. grin

Nwanne, ain't a fan of Ibari Ogwa... Orange room or Rockview hotels are my rendevous.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
sydneyobioha:

Nwanne, ain't a fan of Ibari Ogwa... Orange room or Rockview hotels are my rendevous.

No wahala, meet me for Rockview Bar... But na you go buy the beer o!! My money no reach for black market beer, thats why I dey like go where dem dey sell beer for pump price (200 - 250). grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by DonaldGenes(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
mrczar: THIS GOVERNOR IZ AS CLUELESS AS MR PRESIDENT.
Wait a min..."Em born you through anus or vaqina with this kind poo-talk...you must be He-qoat for sayinq our people can't apply for this job...
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by Thankgodiyke(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
I was there today i collected, filled and submitted mine,be informed they said d job is 4 indigenes alone..But 4rm d look of things and 4rm wot a staff there told me i dnt think this job is under civil service..It appears that an NGO is trying to partner with d state govt on tobacco enlightenment campaign..Even The staff there do nt have useful info abt this job.. Anyway lets watch and see
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by emekatimsu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Thankgod iyke: I was there today i collected, filled and submitted mine,be informed they said d job is 4 indigenes alone..But 4rm d look of things and 4rm wot a staff there told me i dnt think this job is under civil service..It appears that an NGO is trying to partner with d state govt on tobacco enlightenment campaign..Even The staff there do nt have useful info abt this job.. Anyway lets watch and see
Which of d seceteriate did u go to...old or new?
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by kalunomics(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

WHAT!!!?

Smoking Advisors?! So when I'm sitting down in a oub burning up tobacco, some government dude would now come and advise me or what?!

And how is this a social amenity?!

Now I know that Rochas is not just clueless and a person, he is actually surrounded by fucktards..
must you display your stupidity on every thread?
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by kalunomics(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
I no know book:

You can say that again! That guy is full of bullcrap. Check all the policies he has introduced so far since becoming governor, none makes sense. He started by creating forth tier of government and posting government officials to the villages, just like they did in Cambodia. How is that working out now? Nobody is talking about that anymore. He now came up with free education for Imolites up to the university level. To achieve that, he asked the VC of Imosu to reduce drastically the number of Imolites admitted in the school and increase by a large margin the number of out of state students. So, while the few Imo students will be schooling for free, the many out of state students will be paying higher fees. The VC refused and told him that it would go contrary to the reason Imosu was established in the first place. He removed him. So, while the ignorant will be rejoicing that he provided free education, Imo state students are actually the ones losing out as they are not benefiting from the so called free education. And there are so many more stupid policies from his government. When ever you hear of any policy that does not make sense at all, bet you me, it must be from Rochas.

And to top it all, the guy is as corrupt as hell. He is bleeding Imo state dry.
your name says it all. Making outrageous accusations with no evidence to back it up!

Imo has never experienced the transformations going on in the state after mbakwe's administration

2 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by networkrecharg: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls how much will imo govt pay for this counselling job.
Let dem employ as many as applied.
Re: Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. by meforyou1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
I understand. Govt recruiting youths for job. But don't understand in any way where recruiting quit smoking advisors will amount to "providing social amenities"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confirmed Vacancies / Signal Alliance Test Invite, / What Is The Cut Off Mark For ICPC Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.