Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo (40676 Views)

Airtel Now Give 5 Times The Value Of Every Recharge Made / Get 5 Mb Daily From Mtn For 5 Naira / How Can Someone Transfer Credit On Glo Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by OCTAVO: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
I just found this on Globacom's Twitter page: @Globacomlimited
Get 5TIMES credit on every recharge instantly on the BiiiG Five Promo. No targets. No delays. No daily usage conditn. Browse, SMS & talk across all networks; To Migrate to BiiiG Five, dial *100*7*1# &keep recharging from N200 & above.

I got the screenshot below from their FB page http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151413643088435&substory_index=0&id=269492993434&from_feed=1&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5870141519220726507%3Amf_story_key.1311345088059783685

MNP is really working cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
My earlier comments on this subject which was posted in a wrong section:

luluosas: It's not a promo but a tariff. I just hope they will include N100 recharge voucher to the benefiting recharge voucher.

luluosas: Why is Glo hiding the tariff plan and validity period of the free bonus on this Biiig5 promotional plan? Why do they also exclude N100 recharge voucher from this plan?
http://www.gloworld.com/big.asp

luluosas: Moderators please, move this Thread to the phone section. Thank you.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
I migrated to this plan and I recharged N200 afterward. This is what I got.
1. N240 free credit
2. 5MB data volume
Now, is N240 x5 of N200?

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
This Biiiiig 5 tariff from Glo is a BIIIIIG FRAUD. The tariff is 50k/sec (N30).
Therefore, if you want to keep to lower tariff, AVOID biiiiig fraud from Glo. Thank you.
Check GloCare post on twitter here https://mobile.twitter.com/GloCare/status/326737959153958913?p=v

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by Joe50(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
These Glo people are thief, thank God it has been long i recharge my Glo sim since last yr.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Even though I was having 5MB free data, Glo ended up charging me on this their useless plan.

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by chineduace(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Guys lets do the mathematics here. Tariff plan is 50k/sec flat rate. Get 5 times your air time and use bonus to call any network. Means 50k/sec divided by 5 means you are calling all networks for 10k/sec which is the best(est) in the industry...
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by W3xy1(m): 5:02am On Apr 24, 2013
no charm can make me port away frm gbam. even make them do BIG15

8 Likes

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2013
chineduace: Guys lets do the mathematics here. Tariff plan is 50k/sec flat rate. Get 5 times your air time and use bonus to call any network. Means 50k/sec divided by 5 means you are calling all networks for 10k/sec which is the best(est) in the industry...
You know waiting you dey talk sef? 50k/sec means N30/min flat rate to all networks.
Now, as for the 500% or x5 of your recharge, you are supposed to be giving N1,000 bonus for N200 recharge. So, let Glo put their house in order before this their terrible approach to competition.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2013
W3xy1: no charm can make me port away frm gbam. even make them do BIG15
Na so jare
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by chineduace(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2013
luluosas:
You know waiting you dey talk sef? 50k/sec means N30/min flat rate to all networks.
Now, as for the 500% or x5 of your recharge, you are supposed to be giving N1,000 bonus for N200 recharge. So, let Glo put their house in order before this their terrible approach to competition.
i agree it's a terrible way to compete, but the calculation is still correct that is if they actually give 500%. But from comments so far, it's not true. For now no charm can remove me from gbam...lol
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2013
chineduace:
i agree it's a terrible way to compete, but the calculation is still correct that is if they actually give 500%. But from comments so far, it's not true. For now no charm can remove me from gbam...lol
My brother the N240 they gave me yesterday on the recharge of N200 was used for exactly 8 minutes of calls. Calculate how much that becomes per sec.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by frankweezzy: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
MR.OCTAVO ABEG I LOST YOUR NUMBER RECENTLY..AND I NEEDED TO CALL OR CONTACT YOU. PLS DROP DOWN YOUR NUMBER/EMAIL FOR ME.THANKS
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by niggi4life(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
THE GLO BIG5 IS NOTHING BUT A REAL SCAM, PLEASE AND PLEASE IF YOU ARE ON INFINITO WHERE YOU RECEIVE THE DOUBLE RECHARGE PROMO DO NOT CHANGE TO THE BIG5 OR ELSE YOU WILL LOOSE THE PROMO AND MOREOVER THE BIG5 TARIFF PLANS ONLY GIVES YOU 240NAIRA REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU LOAD, THIS 240NAIRA DOESN'T LAST AT ALL AND ONCE YOU DONT USE IT BEFORE MIDNIGHT IT VANISHES.

2 Likes

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by OCTAVO: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
frankweezzy: MR.OCTAVO ABEG I LOST YOUR NUMBER RECENTLY..AND I NEEDED TO CALL OR CONTACT YOU. PLS DROP DOWN YOUR NUMBER/EMAIL FOR ME.THANKS
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
niggi4life: THE GLO BIG5 IS NOTHING BUT A REAL SCAM, PLEASE AND PLEASE IF YOU ARE ON INFINITO WHERE YOU RECEIVE THE DOUBLE RECHARGE PROMO DO NOT CHANGE TO THE BIG5 OR ELSE YOU WILL LOOSE THE PROMO AND MOREOVER THE BIG5 TARIFF PLANS ONLY GIVES YOU 240NAIRA REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU LOAD, THIS 240NAIRA DOESN'T LAST AT ALL AND ONCE YOU DONT USE IT BEFORE MIDNIGHT IT VANISHES.
Ahah! Many people eyes don dey open to the Glo fraud call big5
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by sakaguchi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Even my gbam sef! They dont remove the daily rental fee again, thus i dont enjoy makin calls to my friend n fam
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by abey40: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Glo! Glo!! Glo!!! una don dey fall my hand, i wanted to port all my sim to glo... na wah o

1 Like

Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by otokx(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
so glo bad like dis chai?
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by ochukoccna: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2013
OCTAVO,comot your number nah!
Abi Frank never call you since undecided
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Beware And Avoid Glo Biiiiig 5 Plan Like A Poison:-
I beg everyone of you here, to please, run 4/40 from the recently announced Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo, like running from a plague, tsunami and poison.
That plan is the latest FRAUDULENT tricks from Glo, using their poisonous carrot (5X bonus) to track you.
First, no matter how much you recharge from N200 and above, you will only get N240 in your bonus account, with 5MB free data that you can never use.
Worst of it all is the fact that, all your calls are charged at 50k/sec (N30/minute). You just ask me, why will Globacom become this insensitive, by introducing higher tariff plan, in the face of MNP, why we are clamouring for a cheaper call tariff, even with free on-net calls as the case may be.
Sadly, you will have to cough out N100 to migrate out of the good for nothing Biiiiig 5 plan, to any other Glo prepaid plans of your choice, and N105 to join G-BAM from Biiiiig 5. Nigerians, is that what you need from Glo now? I don't think so.
Why am I saying all these against Glo, the same network I am supporting with all my might and strength?
Yes, I have to warn you people never to swallow their bait because, I have been a VICTIM to the Biiiiig FRAUD called Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo.
Remember, to be forewarn is to be forearm. Thank you and God bless.
Glo - UNLIMITED
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by frankweezzy: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2013
OCTAVO:
octavo abeg continue.i nid ur number pls i wan cal
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by frankweezzy: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2013
ochukoccna: OCTAVO,comot your number nah!
Abi Frank never call you since undecided
i neva see the number
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by saintneo(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2013
big fraud

recharged N1000, I got N1200 in my bonus account. i can't make calls to other networks.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by OCTAVO: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2013
saintneo: big fraud

recharged N1000, I got N1200 in my bonus account. i can't make calls to other networks.
Guess you guys didn't read their terms & conditions. It mightn't be a fraud after all.
*My Opinion*
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
OCTAVO:
Guess you guys didn't read their terms & conditions. It mightn't be a fraud after all.
*My Opinion*
My friend, it is a Biiiiig fraud. How about paying N30/minute? Do you want that?
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by kennyhilphiger(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dis is a scam abeg, i recharged with 1000 and i got 1200 as bonus. What does this tell you?
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by yomexp(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by OCTAVO: 12:56pm On May 02, 2013
yomexp: NO JUPITA CAN MOVE ME FROM GLO GBAM.IF DEM LIKE MAKE DEM INTRODUCE BIG10000000
I NO GO COMMOT...
I TOO GBADUN THAT PLAN DIE...
Lolz... Gbam for life!
I like the call rate die!
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by luluosas(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2013
OCTAVO:
Lolz... Gbam for life!
I like the call rate die!
That is correct but, if ever subscribe to any data plan of N1,000 you will lose your FAF numbers from 5k/sec to 18k/sec.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by personameen: 10:03am On May 03, 2013
They think we're stupid. Thanks,@ all 4 sharing.
Re: Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo by Nanecs: 1:09pm On May 04, 2013
Wonder what NCC is doing about this daylight robbery. Funny enough, Ghananians are also being robbed by Glo. See link: http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/436777/1/globacom-exposed-over-promo-fraud.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) / Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.