Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine (16959 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu In A Jalabia At Kinabuti Fashion Show (Picture) / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / New Pictures Of Oge Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by muscar: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Wow o wow. Is that Oge? Loving the unique hair-do. Can say nothing but explicit!
Fashion magazine Editarnish took a huge leap and just released its latest exclusive edition which bore Born-mogul Uti Nwachukwu and famous actress Oge okoye on its covers. It also features upcoming actress Angela Okorie within. They all opened up on their respective insights on Style and Fashion!
I think it is just phenomenal. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by muscar: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Cute!
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by muscar: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2013
More

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by hrmkz: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
1st to comment.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by fpeter(f): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
TACKY!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by cap28: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2013
awful
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by ozodimgba(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2013
2nd to comment
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Akpaife(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2013
hrmkz: 1st to comment.
If u tin ds guy na mumu
Clik like

14 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Uti. D.O.P.E.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by ozodimgba(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
2nd to comment.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by StFrank2(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Cool
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2013
she looks good. She has a nice dress sense but she's not classy.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by eriegua83: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Nice pix; what is oge trying to show us? Na Uti carry Oge bag nd umbrella?

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by beckbeck: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Nice cute pics.buh uti carryin d bagits seems he is confirming d authenthicity of the speculations that has bin goin round.na wa o.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Am not impressed with OGE OKOYE opened laps,but if her hubby is okay with her opened laps then ve got nothing to say. That's my opinion shaa,I don't know others......

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by BlackPeni5: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2013
What is Oge waiting for? Let her finish what she has started by opening the whole skirt.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife:
If u tin ds guy na mumu
Clik like

Which rubbish u sef dey write

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by romanlaw(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2013
Ibo girls no go kill me with beauty. Chai!! who is Angela Okorie again? Men!! marrying Ibo girl on my mind.....
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by SlyIg(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2013
muscar: Cute!
REALLY?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
2nd to comment.

7th to comment dey call himself '2nd to comment'... When you go dey use slow GPRS network
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by fuckluv(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2013
They look attractive.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by fuckluv(f): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2013
elkol:

7th to comment dey call himself '2nd to comment'... When you go dey use slow GPRS network
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I wonder if they make money from this undecided
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by sweetgala(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2013
fpeter: TACKY!

Can't agree more,uti looks great in that picture but please answer me this, An African magazine , with its target audience mainly situated in a region with extreme heat, releasing an exclusive before summer with the man in winter clothing.. !!

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by ozodimgba(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2013
elkol:

grin cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by ozodimgba(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2013
fuckluv: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I wonder if they make money from this undecided

Bros, even me no understand sef maybe maybe not.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Oge's hairstyle looks like she's gat maggots crawling on her head!
Uti always looks like he just got out of a fight in a motorpark.....

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by moneyhungry(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
uti ode-chukwu.
drop woman bag! ga-y foo-0l.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by MsAfroZest(f): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2013
sweet_gala:

Can't agree more,uti looks great in that picture but please answer me this, An African magazine , with its target audience mainly situated in a region with extreme heat, releasing an exclusive before summer with the man in winter clothing.. !!

Like seriously its just beyond me. Nigerians copy to a fault.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by omocheche(f): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
WATIN BE UR COMMENT? UNA WITH DIS NONSENSES 1ST TO COMMENT SICKNESS SEF.
hrmkz: 1st to comment.
Re: Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine by omocheche(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2013
LOL...... SEE U AS U LIKE BETA THINGS
romanlaw: Ibo girls no go kill me with beauty. Chai!! who is Angela Okorie again? Men!! marrying Ibo girl on my mind.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida / MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.