Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response (4263 Views)

"Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein / Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2013
thehomer:

Do you know what verbose means? How many words did I respond with?

My response to Muslims online isn't due to fear, but due to the fact that I'm far more familiar with Christianity. Besides, they're so scared that they wield the banhammer faster than Thor our Lord.
Hmm, i tot you and your cohorts have the time in the world to research on anything and everything religious and make up your mind? i bet its more than just familiar but fear . Christians are standing up in the above countries - iran and saudi - and quite much have sufferred yet with joy, so also have muslims too in western countries as well...but am yet to see an athiest stand up in iran or saudi for his/her non conviction, except you can educate me on one, rather they prefer liberal and open nations to mock... grin grin grin hence what ravi was pointing out...
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2013
davidylan rears his head, spits then retreats into his shell. That's what he does nowadays.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Enigma(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
hisblud:

What arrant audacity to call something "ignorance" when you are not an epitome of knowledge...since you are still evolving in your knowledge about the minutest aspect of life, humility and sobriety should be your yardstick my guy... its not really beauty... rather its ugly to be found mocking what you cant comprehend because of your non conviction. wink wink

Their Daddy G.O., the mumu Richard Dawkins, admitted recently that for all his loudmouthedness he has not even read the Koran.

Ah, by the way, I see some of the mumu's disciples rejoicing that he has been voted the greatest "thinker" or some such nonsense. I guess they also believe the vote that says that Gwyneth Paltrow is the world's most beautiful woman. wink http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/24/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/gwyneth-paltrow-people-worlds-most-beautiful

Oh, and of course, Richard Dawkins remains a theological and philosophical dunce --- as informed and knowledgeable people well know.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by vedaxcool(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Enigma:

Their Daddy G.O., the mumu Richard Dawkins, admitted recently that for all his loudmouthedness he has not even read the Koran.

Ah, by the way, I see some of the mumu's disciples rejoicing that he has been voted the greatest "thinker" or some such nonsense. I guess they also believe the vote that says that Gwyneth Paltrow is the world's most beautiful woman. wink http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/24/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/gwyneth-paltrow-people-worlds-most-beautiful

Oh, and of course, Richard Dawkins remains a theological and philosophical dunce --- as informed and knowledgeable people well know.

smiley

Lol grin grin u are I doubt whether any atheist in the house have half of the sound reasoning in your head!

1 billion likes!
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Paschal007: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Interesting. 4 theists on 1 atheists not a fair game.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
davidylan:

Frankly i dont care, if you noticed... i barely post here anymore. I simply point out the absurdity of the atheist position.

Actually, you've so far failed to point out this so called absurdity. That you "hardly" post here is irrelevant. I suspect that it is because your points have been routinely destroyed and your ignorance revealed.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
vedaxcool:

Lol grin actually u are the one being compared to a child!

Unless you don't understand your own analogy, you're presenting yourself as a child. Here let me see if I can make it clearer to you.

Religious ideas are being mocked and you were comparing the mockery of religious ideas to the mockery of childish ones. i.e you were comparing religious ideas to childish ones.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
vedaxcool:

From every indication u cannot handle reasonable discourse, u know there is this gay thing about atheist that make them always seek for attention . . .

So gay people always seek attention? Why do you tell such lies when the truth is easy to illustrate?

vedaxcool:
Being bad mannered would get you a ban by default, unfortunately most atheist mistake tantrums and ill manner as being important measures of quotient of intelligence! We muslims fear for our safety, there is a stalin lurking in every atheist . . . If you do not agree with them off to the gallows

Muslims fear for their safety? Online? Really? Unless your fear is of other Muslims, then you're simply saying rubbish. Please how many of our Boko Haram murderers have a Stalin lurking in them?

vedaxcool:
Something atheist stalin practice every day

Your lies know no bounds. What is the religious affiliation of Boko Haram?

vedaxcool:
Lying for atheism now? , were did I make the above statement? Maybe you were sleepy when u typed the above lie, how would you feel if I re-wrote the above statement as you hommer would fight to impose secularity on a world that compose of so many different faith and ideaology (stalin did similar and Jacob did so in france)

Davidylan would have done better than this crappy illiteracy you brought to the table!

davidylan would do better? Go ahead and await his response.
Sure I would fight for a secular government based on reason and evidence because it is generally far better than your Islamic governments.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
hisblud:

What arrant audacity to call something "ignorance" when you are not an epitome of knowledge...since you are still evolving in your knowledge about the minutest aspect of life, humility and sobriety should be your yardstick my guy... its not really beauty... rather its ugly to be found mocking what you cant comprehend because of your non conviction. wink wink
I don't have to know everything in order to know that you're wrong. In the same way that I don't have to know the answer to 4256264658953752535 in order to know that 3 + 5 is 8.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by wiegraf: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
vedaxcool:

Bare faced lies is a disgraceful next time try sugar quoting it, atheist do worst only that muslims manage to organise a sensible section in NL so that people manage to engage in healthy and reasonable discussion! Stop the lies, you christians are deeply hurt when these atheist sh.it on your religion, hence when the pain comes to the surface you start shouting muslims, muslims, sorry to burst your bubbles don't blame us for your problem, we did not impose secularity and pretense on you guys! Whenever you people stop the pretense you can have your own section, but trying to form I don't send when you really do isn't going to heal the wound!

You have a problem with secularity, yet you have the gall to link to a thread on 'islamophobia' in your sig?

You've been told time and again that whenever you deign to bless us with your presence, you a.ss ra.pe your cause with such brutality it leaves the rest of us speechless. In fact, one wonders if you're an atheist trolling, in which case I would have said 'good job'.

But you're not. That's the most worrisome part.

1 Like

Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by wiegraf: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Paschal007: Interesting. 4 theists on 1 atheists not a fair game.

He does not seem to require help, at all sef...
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
hisblud: Hmm, i tot you and your cohorts have the time in the world to research on anything and everything religious and make up your mind? i bet its more than just familiar but fear . Christians are standing up in the above countries - iran and saudi - and quite much have sufferred yet with joy, so also have muslims too in western countries as well...but am yet to see an athiest stand up in iran or saudi for his/her non conviction, except you can educate me on one, rather they prefer liberal and open nations to mock... grin grin grin hence what ravi was pointing out...

Well you thought wrong. I don't have all the time in the world to research anything and everything religious. If you actually have a religious idea that you think is worth my time, please let me know.

Once again, I wonder why you're holding up Iran and Saudi Arabia. Are they your role models on the better approach to interacting with people who do not believe as you do? Note that atheists don't mock nations, they mock religious ideas.

You don't seem to understand that I don't consider being a martyr to be the best I can do so this suffering with joy is just an example of how much the religious mind has been warped.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:
I don't have to know everything in order to know that you're wrong. In the same way that I don't have to know the answer to 4256264658953752535 in order to know that 3 + 5 is 8.

Reverse the logic to get what i mean... just because you are in your assumed 'comfort' of 3 + 5 = 8, show how very 'illiterate' you are in the '4256264658953752535'. And as you have rightly said, you don't know '4256264658953752535'... and now it calls for humility and sobriety on your part.. does that mean that 4256264658953752535 doesnt exist?
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:

Well you thought wrong. I don't have all the time in the world to research anything and everything religious. If you actually have a religious idea that you think is worth my time, please let me know.

Once again, I wonder why you're holding up Iran and Saudi Arabia. Are they your role models on the better approach to interacting with people who do not believe as you do? Note that atheists don't mock nations, they mock religious ideas.

You don't seem to understand that I don't consider being a martyr to be the best I can do so this suffering with joy is just an example of how much the religious mind has been warped.

To the boded ... good, why not organise such religious idea mockery in the above countries and see... as you are in support of dawkins opinion.

No they are not my role models what i want to point to you that you cant just be relative in what, where you mock about, be consistent as your belief in science even in the face of been a martyr... cheesy...

The idea is dont be relative be abolute no matter what...
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by vedaxcool(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
wiegraf:

You have a problem with secularity, yet you have the gall to link to a thread on 'islamophobia' in your sig?

You've been told time and again that whenever you deign to bless us with your presence, you a.ss ra.pe your cause with such brutality it leaves the rest of us speechless. In fact, one wonders if you're an atheist trolling, in which case I would have said 'good job'.

But you're not. That's the most worrisome part.

Inchoherency like this, keep showing why atheism is a form of brain wastage!
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by vedaxcool(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
thehomer:

So gay people always seek attention? Why do you tell such lies when the truth is easy to illustrate?

Stop the gay habit, every discussion does not alway have to involve you!

thehomer:

Muslims fear for their safety? Online? Really? Unless your fear is of other Muslims, then you're simply saying rubbish. Please how many of our Boko Haram murderers have a Stalin lurking in them?

grin grin grin Stalin seemed perrfectly rational till people started disspapering and getting gunned down!

thehomer:

Your lies know no bounds. What is the religious affiliation of Boko Haram?

oh Liar for atheism where do your lies endeth? Stalin was a bokoharam member right? oh wait Stalin did not murder people daily? Get some rest, your comprehension is simply failing to interpret information properly!

Sure I would fight for a secular government based on reason and evidence because it is generally far better than your Islamic governments.[/quote]

Thus wanting to impose a view on people that really do not find such views acceptable, Stalin thou have risen from the grave indeed!
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
hisblud:

Reverse the logic to get what i mean... just because you are in your assumed 'comfort' of 3 + 5 = 8, show how very 'illiterate' you are in the '4256264658953752535'. And as you have rightly said, you don't know '4256264658953752535'... and now it calls for humility and sobriety on your part.. does that mean that 4256264658953752535 doesnt exist?

What on earth are you going on about? I said I don't have to know everything to know you're wrong and here you're mumbling some rubbish about some number not existing. Did I say some number didn't exist? If you were serious, you would have been trying to demonstrate what you know rather than make empty assertions.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
hisblud:

To the boded ... good, why not organise such religious idea mockery in the above countries and see... as you are in support of dawkins opinion.

No they are not my role models what i want to point to you that you cant just be relative in what, where you mock about, be consistent as your belief in science even in the face of been a martyr... cheesy...

The idea is dont be relative be abolute no matter what...

Why organize it in those countries? What is that supposed to show? What on earth do you mean by being relative? Please gather your thoughts together and express them cogently.

What do you mean by being consistent in a belief in science to the point of being a martyr? What does one have to do with the other? Sheesh.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
vedaxcool:

Stop the gay habit, every discussion does not alway have to involve you!

What gay habit? Have you been eating rotten pork raw again?

vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Stalin seemed perrfectly rational till people started disspapering and getting gunned down!

Did he?

vedaxcool:
oh Liar for atheism where do your lies endeth? Stalin was a bokoharam member right? oh wait Stalin did not murder people daily? Get some rest, your comprehension is simply failing to interpret information properly!

This is how you people embarrass yourselves. Rather than accept that these Boko Haram people are Muslims and criticize them, you keep on trying to whitewash what we already know or say nothing against them. And you'll be the first to wail about Islamophobia when Islam is not a race. You should also keep in mind that it isn't a phobia, there is some justification for keeping a close watch on certain Muslims.

vedaxcool:
Sure I would fight for a secular government based on reason and evidence because it is generally far better than your Islamic governments.

Thus wanting to impose a view on people that really do not find such views acceptable, Stalin thou have risen from the grave indeed!

You really need some introduction to political ideas. Do you expect me to fight for your theocratic system rather than at the very least a democratic one? Do you think Stalin was running a secular democracy? If you wanted a serious comparison, you can take a look at the secular liberal democracies round the world and compare them to your Islamic theocracies.

Please try to rectify your ignorance.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 7:32am On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

Why organize it in those countries? What is that supposed to show? What on earth do you mean by being relative? Please gather your thoughts together and express them cogently.

What do you mean by being consistent in a belief in science to the point of being a martyr? What does one have to do with the other? Sheesh.
when i say relative i mean dont just mock online and places that are convenient but ALL PLACES. By science, would you stake your life for science belief?
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by vedaxcool(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2013
thehomer:

No, such atheist delicacy are better left for atheist to chew

thehomer:

Did he?

Keep asking!

thehomer:

This is how you people embarrass yourselves. Rather than accept that these Boko Haram people are Muslims and criticize them, you keep on trying to whitewash what we already know or say nothing against them. And you'll be the first to wail about Islamophobia when Islam is not a race. You should also keep in mind that it isn't a phobia, there is some justification for keeping a close watch on certain Muslims.

You offend reason indeed, was the discussion ever about the religion of bokoharam? Wow, unless u suffer dementia or senility, which assume u don't! Like I indicated earlier Stalin, an atheist, excelled in murders and massacres!

thehomer:

You really need some introduction to political ideas. Do you expect me to fight for your theocratic system rather than at the very least a democratic one? Do you think Stalin was running a secular democracy? If you wanted a serious comparison, you can take a look at the secular liberal democracies round the world and compare them to your Islamic theocracies.

Please try to rectify your ignorance.

Wow, your "brilliance" is spectacular and of legendary dimensions, comparing what or who? Nope simply put it, your are like stalin when you choose to impose your opinions, way etc on others regardless of such persons will . . . Of course your silly statement was a simple ploy to avoid stating why you lied earlier!

Maybe you should cease eating rotting pork!
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 5:23pm On May 01, 2013
hisblud: when i say relative i mean dont just mock online and places that are convenient but ALL PLACES. By science, would you stake your life for science belief?

I stake my life for my belief in science all the time. Every time I take a flight or drive, I'm staking my life on science.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 5:44pm On May 01, 2013
vedaxcool:

Atheists are intelligent enough to know that cooking it would make it safe and would cook it before eating it.

vedaxcool:
Keep asking!

Hey you're the one who thinks it is a sign of rationality. When Mohamed was going on rampage and diddling the less than 10 year old child, which I hope he really didn't, you probably think that is rational too.

vedaxcool:
You offend reason indeed, was the discussion ever about the religion of bokoharam? Wow, unless u suffer dementia or senility, which assume u don't! Like I indicated earlier Stalin, an atheist, excelled in murders and massacres!

The religion of Boko Haram does come into it. We all know that you Muslims are more likely to go on a murderous rampage when those ideas are criticized.

vedaxcool:
Wow, your "brilliance" is spectacular and of legendary dimensions, comparing what or who? Nope simply put it, your are like stalin when you choose to impose your opinions, way etc on others regardless of such persons will . . . Of course your silly statement was a simple ploy to avoid stating why you lied earlier!

Maybe you should cease eating rotting pork!

Comparing secular governments to Islamic ones. You speak as if imposing some opinions on others has to be a bad thing. I for one think imposing my opinion of the evil of murder for changing one's religion on others is okay.

You must be high on raw whole pork prepared using IEDs. The preferred weapon of your fellow Boko Haram murdering Muslims.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by wiegraf: 1:03am On May 02, 2013
vedaxcool:

Inchoherency like this, keep showing why atheism is a form of brain wastage!

As a barbarian that may be a bit too hard for you to comprehend, apologies. So take it s-l-o-w-l-y.

You want to take away the rights of others, then look them in the eye and claim their fear of you is irrational. You even coin a particularly silly word, 'islamophobia', and attach it to anyone weary of your nonsense.

You're a particularly foolish creature vedax, even by /religion's standards, which frequently reach the otherwise rarely seen apex of stoopidity. So much so I consider your foolishness a logical absurdity. It shouldn't be possible, yet here you are, a living, breathing, and apparently thinking human being. I've always maintained that instead of using "Mohammed was an illiterate but he wrote the koran. Miracle, therefore; ALLAH!", you should try using "I'm supernaturally foolish, I make division by zero seem reasonable. Miracle, therefore; ALLAH!!".

Seriously, I genuinely consider you dangerous. I doubt your moral compass even exists. Were it not for the opprobrium from modern societies, etc, I could see you with a 10 year old simply because uncle Moh did so. You're a blind, vacuous, programmed zombie. Programmed with ideology from 1400 years ago, when 6 year old brides and slavery were the norm. But I'll muster up some blind, religious faith on my side, and hope you somehow understand what I'm pointing out to you here.

Fat chance, so I'm gone. Better ways to waste time than trying to get through to you.

3 Likes

Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 9:31am On May 02, 2013
thehomer:

I stake my life for my belief in science all the time. Every time I take a flight or drive, I'm staking my life on science.

Am happy for that bold confession. Now if the science you stake your life on fails, what next? Lets assume it fails... what would be your next line of action, would you continue to stake your life or what?
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2013
thehomer:

Atheists are intelligent enough to know that cooking it would make it safe and would cook it before eating it.

Keep eating rotten pork! shocked shocked shocked shocked i see how intelligent atheist actually are or maybe how poor you actually are shocked shocked

thehomer:
Hey you're the one who thinks it is a sign of rationality. When Mohamed was going on rampage and diddling the less than 10 year old child, which I hope he really didn't, you probably think that is rational too.

Senile fool, what was it we were talking about again? Like I said keep asking! grin grin grin

thehomer:
The religion of Boko Haram does come into it. We all know that you Muslims are more likely to go on a murderous rampage when those ideas are criticized.

This Is DAFT!

H
omer and his kid

Kid: Dad why is Stalin an atheist a mad rampaging hound, and believe you should not follow his footstep

Hommer: The religion of BokoHram comes into it!

Kid: Dad how old are you!

Dad: 102

Kid: Senile Fool!

thehomer:
Comparing secular governments to Islamic ones. You speak as if imposing some opinions on others has to be a bad thing. I for one think imposing my opinion of the evil of murder for changing one's religion on others is okay.

You must be high on raw whole pork prepared using IEDs. The preferred weapon of your fellow Boko Haram murdering Muslims.

Stalin keep it up, FYI Portk is not an intoxicant, only FOOLS like yourself would argue to the contra. And like I said cease eating Rotten pork! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 6:28pm On May 02, 2013
vedaxcool:

Keep eating rotten pork! shocked shocked shocked shocked i see how intelligent atheist actually are or maybe how poor you actually are shocked shocked

Nah you're the one swallowing the pork raw and whole while rolling in pig filth.

vedaxcool:
Senile fool, what was it we were talking about again? Like I said keep asking! grin grin grin

Moronic slowpoke we were comparing which belief system was more violent. Go back and read more of what has been written on this thread and consider whether secular humanists or Muslims are more dangerous to little girls.

vedaxcool:
This Is DAFT!

H

Yet factually correct. Or is there some other group of believers that went on rampage because of a picture?

vedaxcool:
Stalin keep it up, FYI Portk is not an intoxicant, only FOOLS like yourself would argue to the contra. And like I said cease eating Rotten pork! grin grin grin grin

I never said pork was an intoxicant you dull simpleton, the microorganisms in it have made you hallucinate.

When you're back to your senses, let me know because right now, your religious delusions are seemingly unshakeable. Just get out of the pig filth and stay away from toxic ideas while you cower from your fellow Muslims you blood wimp.

1 Like

Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 6:28pm On May 02, 2013
hisblud:

Am happy for that bold confession. Now if the science you stake your life on fails, what next? Lets assume it fails... what would be your next line of action, would you continue to stake your life or what?

In what sense will it fail? That would be like addition and subtraction failing. What do you mean by the science failing?
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by vedaxcool(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2013
thehomer:

Nah you're the one swallowing the pork raw and whole while rolling in pig filth.

Senile Fool! Here was the what we talking about!:

thehomer:

vedaxcool:

Being the fool that you are, you agreed:

thehomer:

what it were we talking about? Rotten Pork which you confessed in the above you cook beofre eating:

vedaxcool:

Keep eating rotten pork!
shocked shocked shocked shocked i see how intelligent atheist actually are or maybe how poor you actually are shocked shocked

So Senile fool what were we talking about? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

thehomer:
Moronic slowpoke we were comparing which belief system was more violent. Go back and read more of what has been written on this thread and consider whether secular humanists or Muslims are more dangerous to little girls.

We already have established that you are a Senile Fool, unable to keep up with any discussion! So your above rant is nothing more than the howl of a demented hound with epileptic like bouts of dementia! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

thehomer:
Yet factually correct. Or is there some other group of believers that went on rampage because of a picture?

Good, we are in agreement that your statement was daft and by extension you! grin grin grin

thehomer:
I never said pork was an intoxicant you dull simpleton, the microorganisms in it have made you hallucinate.

When you're back to your senses, let me know because right now, your religious delusions are seemingly unshakeable. Just get out of the pig filth and stay away from toxic ideas while you cower from your fellow Muslims you blood wimp.

For a self styled Senile fool who epitomises the word foolishness, mistaking pork to cause intoxication was the best a demented hound like yourself could come up with! oh wait it gets better, we use to assume atheist were we only believe what we can see or prove, now claiming repeatedly that I eat pork when clearly I said I don't, shows that the bible was indeed right, A Fool sayeth in his heart there is no god! Hence you single handedly supplied the Christian with evidence that there is that Foolish thing about atheists. And unfortunately, you have an eternal bound with that foolish thing, making u one who displays animal stu.pidity in every sense of the word! Atheism is Pig filth you talked about, and God I am far afar far away from it as a normal human being is away from madness! Finally coward is the what you confessed being in this thread since you only run your dirty mouth which stench of piggery in the comfort of an anonymous forum like this, remember you used every cowards defence in explaining why you and other atheist run your mouth only in places where you feel safe! Cowards like you live and die for nothing! Cease eating rotten pork and leave the maggot infested piggery called atheism!

cheers grin
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2013
thehomer:

In what sense will it fail? That would be like addition and subtraction failing. What do you mean by the science failing?
science has been failing for example chemotherapy has a scary outlook for those wit cancer. Gonoraha superbug is rendering drugs used against it useless. So tell me, now that its failing what next?
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by thehomer: 8:52am On May 07, 2013
hisblud: science has been failing for example chemotherapy has a scary outlook for those wit cancer. Gonoraha superbug is rendering drugs used against it useless. So tell me, now that its failing what next?

Are your religious prayers a better response to either cancer or gonorrhea? Besides, how exactly is chemotherapy or gonorrhea a failure of science? Cancer cells are human cells. The gonorrhea microbe evolves.
Re: Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 07, 2013
thehomer:

Are your religious prayers a better response to either cancer or gonorrhea? Besides, how exactly is chemotherapy or gonorrhea a failure of science? Cancer cells are human cells. The gonorrhea microbe evolves.
hello! By your being an atheist, it would be stupid to point you to prayers. My question is your belief in science using the above as a yardstick to test you stand. Is biology not a subset of science? So lets say you have cancer and or gono, and you agree prayers dont work, chemotherapy and penicillin is failing, what will you do about your belief in science aka biology, medicine etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prosperity Without Sorrow / Return Of The Nimrod (Exposing False religious Leaders) / Biography Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Senior Pastor Of Omega Fire Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.