Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help Out Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Out Please (898 Views)

Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? / Why Men Don't Help-Out With Domestic Chores / Pls Help Out On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out Please by abbygeal760: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Goodmorning house,please I need an accomodation close
To ikeja,am working but the money is not enough
For me to get an accomodation of my own,I just nees
A place to stay before I sort my self out..any question
Is welcome.thank you
Re: Help Out Please by andyanders: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
c
Re: Help Out Please by andyanders: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Are you a lady or a man and what kind of job are you doing? Can give you a one room BQ with toilet, bath and kitchen. It is only good for one person. And if I may ask, where do you stay presently and hope you have someone responsible as a referee. Can allow you stay there till you can sort yourself out without paying but character matters here.You must be neat and to use the facility with due respect.
Re: Help Out Please by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wow, I'm impressed!
Re: Help Out Please by abbygeal760: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
andyanders: Are you a lady or a man and what kind of job are you doing? Can give you a one room BQ with toilet, bath and kitchen. It is only good for one person. And if I may ask, where do you stay presently and hope you have someone responsible as a referee. Can allow you stay there till you can sort yourself out without paying but character matters here.You must be neat and to use the facility with due respect.
thank you and
God bless..please may I have your email address,so as
To explain better to you.
Re: Help Out Please by andyanders: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2013
abbygeal760: thank you and
God bless..please may I have your email address,so as
To explain better to you.

ok, check ur box
Re: Help Out Please by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
andyanders: Are you a lady or a man and what kind of job are you doing? Can give you a one room BQ with toilet, bath and kitchen. It is only good for one person. And if I may ask, where do you stay presently and hope you have someone responsible as a referee. Can allow you stay there till you can sort yourself out without paying but character matters here.You must be neat and to use the facility with due respect.
Who said nigerians rnt good!thanks dear! @op, d ball is in ur court! if u like play well!
Re: Help Out Please by i1: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
andyyanders... nice one. piece of advise though: get her to sign an agreement as to the period she needs it for, also your terms of giving her the house.

(1) (Reply)

Extra Small Condoms For 12-14 Year-old Boys Go On Sale In Swizerland / Please Help Me Save A Friend / Factor's That Killz The Happinness Of One's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.