Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) (899 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by seguntheblogger: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2015
This photo of a little girl's father's day message has gone viral..She used a screwdriver to scribble the message on her dad's car..
If you were him, what would you do? Get mad, be happy, repaint or drive it around like that? If I were him, I'll leave it like that...
It's adorable!

Source :http://streetgist.com/see-where-this-little-girl-wrote-a-fathers-day-message-to-her-dad-photo/
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by seguntheblogger: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2015
What do you think?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by simpleseyi: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
I will drive it around and I will never repaint it after lecturing her that it is wrong to used objects like screwdriver to make marks on beautiful surfaces like cars, walls, furniture e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
That's adorable.

Like a poster already said, let her know it's not okay to go scribbling on things in that manner, drive the car with pride.
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by seguntheblogger: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
If this happen for NAIJA , na die ooo
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by tiredface: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
I THINK HER BRAIN IS NOT PROPERLY GROWING WITH THE BODY
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by importexpert(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
My Darling can u please draw it bigger?
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by seguntheblogger: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2015
importexpert:
My Darling can u please draw it bigger?
na you talk am ooo
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by rawtouch: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2015
What a darling, she is white that's why she has this kind of liver if its a nija child fear will not even allow the child think of doing it talk less of picking up a screwdriver....

hmmmmmmmm....
Re: See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) by seguntheblogger: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:
What a darling, she is white that's why she has this kind of liver if its a nija child fear will not even allow the child think of doing it talk less of picking up a screwdriver....

hmmmmmmmm....
him papa go stone am

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / What Is The Right Way To Scold A Child / When All Is Said And Done :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.