Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

A Must Read- True Life Story Of Girl : How Owning A Blackberry Ruined My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Read- True Life Story Of Girl : How Owning A Blackberry Ruined My Life (1016 Views)

See Graphic Photo Of Girl Whose Leg Turned Black After Being Bitten By A Snake / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / A Must Read: True' The ENDTIME Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read- True Life Story Of Girl : How Owning A Blackberry Ruined My Life by Ashmark(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2013
I saw this on a blog page and it seemed too traumatic to be true… However, with the recent inhumane treatments being meted out on innocent girls by some heartless men..one cannot doubt the authenticity of this story…

Read below

My name is Chinwe, I am 26 years old, I never graduated from the university, simply coz I was stupid and careless, on my 24th birthday, I received a nice gift, it was a blackberry phone, I always wanted one, it was like a right of passage, my ex-boyfriend got it for me, he was a student like me, didn’t have a job, and I really never cared to ask as he could afford it, my concern at that point was, yes I had finally arrived, other girls in my hostel had blackberries and I would always get pissed when I heard sounds of pings and messages coming into their phones at all hours and I would stare at my Nokia phone and wish I could throw it away, but half bread they say is better than none, so I hoped and even fasted to get a blackberry phone, looking back now, if I had the opportunity, I’d have a landline with no internet activity what so ever, anyway I got the blackberry phone and even got free

BIS subscription, at that moment my life was complete, no more going to the cyber cafes to check my emails, my face-book or twitter, I had it all at my finger tips, life indeed was complete, or so I thought.

Anyway, I became addicted to my blackberry and also my social media applications, and since I had constant access, I quickly gained enough followers, and especially guys, mostly because I had a lot of er*tic pictures on my timeline, I was popular, finally I felt I was the main girl, everyone wanted to follow me, I didn’t care if it was virtual, it felt good, checking out my profile and having well over 8,000 followers, more than half of which were guys, but one particular guy caught my attention, till this day I don’t know what made him stand out, but we got chatty, he sent me direct messages and I replied, he was quiet a gentleman , and I can’t remember him ever asking for a nudè picture unlike the rest of them, so this made me comfortable with him, his name was Tobi, he said he was a doctor , I didn’t have any cause to doubt him, he had extensive knowledge and even gave me some medical advice from time to time, we eventually moved from twitter to blackberry chat, we chatted all the time, I got so comfortable with him, I gave him my number, and that would come to be the biggest mistake I ever made.

Tobi called me every day, some days he called more than once, at night he would call and I would lay on my bed and have phone sèx with him, his voice was so soothing, he made me do things I never thought possible, he had gained so much access into my head, I realized later I had done some very sick and twisted things just to please him, I would take nudè pictures of myself, I would send him videos of me touching myself in private, and send him voice notes of me making moaning sounds and simulating orgàsms, and all this while we had not met, not face to face at least, eventually I played into his hands, I began pestering to meet him in person, at this point I had lost my mind, I assumed I was in-love with him, and when my boyfriend at the time broke up with me, I really welcomed it, for me it meant no more sneaking around.

Tobi eventually agreed to come to Lagos to meet me, all this while he had made me to believe he was in Calabar, and would take time off work to spend a weekend with me in Lagos, when I heard this I was excited, he told me to book a reservation for him, stating he would pay me back as soon as he arrived and also he said it would make him more committed to the visit and would convince him of my seriousness, I bought it all, he was smart, he was cunning, and I was stupid, oh how stupid I was. The funny thing was I had sent him tons of pictures, and all I had was just one picture of him, and whenever I asked he would claim he wanted to be sure I loved him for him, and not for his looks, and sheepishly I would try to convince him of my undying love, and would try to appease him with nudè pictures of my body.
Complete story at
http://www.ashmarkexclusive..com/2013/04/a-must-read-true-life-story-of-girl-how.html
Re: A Must Read- True Life Story Of Girl : How Owning A Blackberry Ruined My Life by Aizebioje(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2013
NONSENSE! Another desperate blogger! Mshew. Ode!
Re: A Must Read- True Life Story Of Girl : How Owning A Blackberry Ruined My Life by enigmagu1(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2013
ds bloggers sef...una fit cos ..

(1) (Reply)

Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? / Will Your High Walls Protect You And Your Family? / How Many People Have Mynd44 ban Within 5days Of his Being A Moderator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.