Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? (907 Views)

Who Is The Comforter Jesus Promised To Send After His Ascention? / Mohammed And John 16:13 And Isaiah 11:2.........who Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Personally I DISAGREE Because when Isaiah was prophesying the coming of the messiah(JESUS), HE clearely mentioned his name EMMANUEL. When Jesus Was leaving, he said he would send the HOLY SPIRIT to be our comforter. Is Mr MOHAMMED a spirit abi is he holy?? Jesus did not mention he was sending a mortal bastard (MR AKPOJIOMI MOHAMMED IBN ASHAWO). hmmmmmmmm!!! GOD FORBID BAD THING. I CANNOT BE D SERVANT OF THE BLOOD THIRSTY KORANIC GOD WHO COMMANDS HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL(JIHAD) LET ALONE ALLOW HIS NO. ONE SERVANT TO COMFORT ME. MADE MA POINT, INSULT ALL YOU WANT.. CYBER ATTACK NO DEY KILL. Fvck ya'll bs'ers in advance

2 Likes

Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by enigmagu1(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2013
guy u want make dem ban u abi.........

though if them ban u fit open anoda acc.....

ds is very funny , are u in aniway related related to basket mouth?

akpo jiomi .....hahahahahahah
Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by Lilimax(f): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2013
slickrick7: Personally I DISAGREE Because when Isaiah was prophesying the coming of the messiah(JESUS), HE clearely mentioned his name EMMANUEL. When Jesus Was leaving, he said he would send the HOLY SPIRIT to be our comforter. Is Mr MOHAMMED a spirit abi is he holy?? Jesus did not mention he was sending a mortal bastard (MR AKPOJIOMI MOHAMMED IBN ASHAWO). hmmmmmmmm!!! GOD FORBID BAD THING. I CANNOT BE D SERVANT OF THE BLOOD THIRSTY KORANIC GOD WHO COMMANDS HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL(JIHAD) LET ALONE ALLOW HIS NO. ONE SERVANT TO COMFORT ME. MADE MA POINT, INSULT ALL YOU WANT.. CYBER ATTACK NO DEY KILL. Fvck ya'll bs'ers in advance
O boi, you dey vex oo Then go soon ban you for NL tongue
Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by deSika(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
guy dat was harsh.
u can get ur answers here
www.nairaland.com/1242521/muhammad-cannot-comforter
Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
No, he's not. The fact that he died betrayed it. The comforter shouldn't.
Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Blood thirsty Quranic God?

If that is your major points then you have fail. It takes only free thinker to know you dont have a point because Bible is also blood thirsty. (I hv proof)

Most of you that carry religion for head, know little

1 Like

Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by FromGuiriga(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
I'm not too sure if this question was in wisdom. If you read the bible, God also commanded the slaughter of men, women and children.

Presuming Allah and Yahweh are not the same, is one more justified than the other?

But what if they are the same then it's old testament all over again, but in the 21st century.
Anyhow, I think the comforter is wisdom. To some is Allah to some Muhammad to some money and to some the .45

Give thanks!
Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Blood thirsty Quranic God?

If that is your major points then you have fail. It takes only free thinker to know you dont have a point because Bible is also blood thirsty. (I hv proof)

Most of you that carry religion for head, know little
We've met before!
Re: Is Mr MOHAMMED Really The Comforter Jesus Said He Would Be Sending? by wazobiaforu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Reyginus: We've met before!

Friend, i cant remember oo and hope you are enjoying your weekend

(1) (Reply)

Freewill : A Gift Or A Curse? / There's Proof, There's God. / What Kumuyi Was Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.