Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / up (585 Views)

Domain Name Business / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

up by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2013
rl
Re: up by Kirinwa: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Icee20:
"Would You Like To Instantly Know All There is to Know About Domain Name Profits "

[b]You Can Now![/b]
Forward your Your Name and Email to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com
Get Access to Your FREE Download!
Hurry This Page Will Not Be Available For Long ... Get it now!
Upload the link here if you're for real or buzz off.
Re: up by 2sexyus: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
OP, I am going to frustrate you here. You never sold a single domain name and you come on here claiming to have knowledge of domain business.

You are just an ordinary information marketer still struggling to make it.

As far as I am concerened, I am yet to see any naija guy that has flipped domain as much as I have.

The guy who was claiming that people could make millions from domaining on Complete Sports, which was advertised for close to 2 years, has been discovered to be a fraud and scammer feeding on gullible Nigerians.

When it is time, I will make sure I flush your likes, who preach what they don't practise or have concrete knowledge of.

Yes, I will organise my own seminars where people can be sure of getting the right information from someone that has been there, done it and has proof to show.

2sexy--Nigeria/Nairaland.com No 1 Domain Flipper!

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Forum Like Nairaland.com / The New Ways To / Huge Opportunity For Networking, A US Made Dietary Supplement .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.