Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Manage Your Forum Like Nairaland.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage Your Forum Like Nairaland.com (574 Views)

How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} / Akinalabi Com Dash Me Your Forum / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Forum Like Nairaland.com by infotails: 11:43pm On May 06, 2013
In My last post i wrote on how to create a forum like nairaland.com..If you missed it just click on the link below

http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-create-forum-like-nairalandcom.html
Then am here now to Teach you how you can manage and promote the forum you created with the help of my post

How To Manage Your Forum Is the next thing to come into your mind after creating your forum.if you missed my post on how to create a forum simply click here
After setting up your forum, the next thing is to set up the different categories and boards you want to have on the forum.
For example, if your forum is about “Social talks like Nairaland” you can have categories like

- Entertainment

- Jokes, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature/Writing

- Politics, Romance, Business, Investment, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries,e.t.c

This same idea can be used when categorizing other topics.

Now Over To How To Promote Your Forum and make people know that it exists
Setting up a forum does not guarantee success. It does not even guarantee that people will know about the forum. In other words, you need to promote your forum in order for it to boom.
By promotion I mean, advertising and getting people to know about the forum and visit it.This means you need to drive traffic to your forum . There are hundreds of ways of promoting your forum online and offline.

Here is a list of ways of promoting your forum. Online

Dont want this post to get bored so make use of the link below to continue reading my post on how to Manage and promote your forum

source http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-promote-and-manage-your-forum.html

I hope it helps,drop your questions in the blog or here if you have any question..

Still coming to you from www.joingurus..com. The blog that offer free tutorial on how to make money online in Nigeria and outside

(1) (Reply)

4 Steps To Get Your Target Market To Fall In Love With Your Brand / MORINGA SEEDLINGS FOR SALE , FRESH LEAVES ETC / URGENT "Oil And Gas" ..I NEED 1 million Liter Of "A.G.O" In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.