Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? (1591 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ayobase(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2013
I'm sure this is supposed to be in the family section. Its more than a joke and romance since its based on FACT between MOTHER and MAN, and WIFE and MAN!

We all have played game of contemplation at one point or the or the other.....and this is one of such......listen to/read the argument between the Mother (Mrs. Ajayi) and Wife (Mrs. Ajayi) claiming ownership of Mr. Ajayi

I got this as a BC today!

"Who really owns a man?
His mother or wife?

ARGUMENT.
Mother- my son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast 4 1yr,

Wife- he sucks mine now & sucked it 4 more den 5yr and is still sucking.

Mother- I carried him for nine mnths.

Wife- he was only 3.5kg den, so whats d big deal? I carry him evry night, and he is 85kg now.

Mother- he passed between my legs.

Wife- Hahahaha, he only passed there once, he stays in between my legs like evreyday so plss!"

WHO OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by biolabee(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2013
The man owns himself

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ayobase(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2013
biolabee: The man owns himself

Of course......but talk as a judge now based on evidence!
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by biolabee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
ayobase:

Of course......but talk as a judge now based on evidence!

hmm....i just find it funny that people always believe the man does not have a mind of his own
no one owns the man

when he is single, he is responsible to his mum
when he is married, he is responsible to his partner and his mum... responsibilities squared

NO ONE claims an irresponsible man

This is why people blame young girls for seducing men as if the man is a dundee and cant think for himself cheesy
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Enegod(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
i think the mother owns him,she brought him out to the world without her the wife wudnt hv seen him
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Emusan(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ogini! I agree with Biolabee but wait ooo how my wife will own me when "iya Dimeji" my sweet mother still alive. My wife still needs to wait for almost 20year before she will replace Her.
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dubem3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Enegod: i think the mother owns him,she brought him out to the world without her the wife wudnt hv seen him

Abeg, did anybody beg her to bring him into this world?
If am not going with the man owns himself on the ground of the arguement presented, then its not questionable in the least that the wife owns the man. What if it was her mother in-law that came up with the same arguement when she was newly married, would her stand be the same?
The wife even has stronger evidence sef...hehehe
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by feminineA: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
No one owns the man. He has his life. However a wise man will know that the place of his wife in his heart is different from the place of his mum in his heart. Mother is mum and wife is wife!!the bond should be different no need for conflict
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dubem3(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
We all know these things but we were given terms with which to make arguements
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
So funny!
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Funny! smiley

I think nobody owns anybody. We're the children of God, if at all then the we're God's.

I think the fact that people think they own someone they are married to is the source of unhappiness in many marriages. Your spouse is not a slave, he / she is a free person. Keeping that in mind, could help you appreciate your partner instead of taking him / her for granted. If you don'T take your spouse for granted, you'll possibly make him / her feel special every day and ensure that your relationship / marriage is exciting and a source of happiness.
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by pardechevuex(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
There are differnt stages in life,at a time the mother own the man but biblically "a man shall leave his father n mother and shall cleave unto the wife and they shall become one.God owns d man.imao
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ayobase(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2013
dubem3: We all know these things but we were given terms with which to make arguements
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by rule(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
My mumsy
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Svelteb(f): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
10 likes wink
dubem3:

Abeg, did anybody beg her to bring him into this world?
If am not going with the man owns himself on the ground of the arguement presented, then its not questionable in the least that the wife owns the man. What if it was her mother in-law that came up with the same arguement when she was newly married, would her stand be the same?
The wife even has stronger evidence sef...hehehe
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Svelteb(f): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Every1 has said his/hers, now over to u Ayobase, who do u think has more say over you btw ur wife and ur mother? That u choose ur wife doesn't mean u love/regard ur mother any less, neither does it mean u don't love/regard ur wife if u chose ur mum over her. Now ur take...........
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Pataki: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Neither my mother nor my wife owns me.
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ayobase(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Svelteb: Every1 has said his/hers, now over to u Ayobase, who do u think has more say over you btw ur wife and ur mother? That u choose ur wife doesn't mean u love/regard ur mother any less, neither does it mean u don't love/regard ur wife if u chose ur mum over her. Now ur take...........

Based on that theory up there, MY WIFE!

Based on RESPECT, MY MUM!

Based on EGO, and off topic, ME!

Based on reality and life time commitment, MY WIFE!

@Pataki.....go sidon jare...choose!
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dasparrow: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Post

What a question. I thought the days of 'owning' people like during the trans-Atlantic slave trade is over. As a grown man, why would you want anyone OWNING you? Anyways, as an adult, its best you make up your mind on which mortal human owns you. As for me, no one owns me but God.
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ayobase(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
^
HALLELUYAH!

U don gerrit aight?
Re: Who Owns The Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Svelteb(f): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Osheeeeee wink grin
ayobase:

Based on that theory up there, MY WIFE!

Based on RESPECT, MY MUM!

Based on EGO, and off topic, ME!

Based on reality and life time commitment, MY WIFE!

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Thankful For? / Searching For My Junior Brother Who Was Kidnapped Yesterday! / Why Do Ladies Make Fun Of Their Fellow Pregnant Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.