Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Am Not Dating Adams Of Soundcity – Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Dating Adams Of Soundcity – Chidinma (1282 Views)

Vj Adams Of Soundcity And Chidima Caught On Camera / Chidinma Of Project Fame Nd Adams Of Soundcity Find Love / Denrele Of Soundcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Dating Adams Of Soundcity – Chidinma by Iamoilprince(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Speaking recently in an interview with STV Lagos, Chidinma Ekile debunked the rumour of a romantic relationship between her and the former Next Movie Star contestant, Adams.
Miss Kedike crooner said nothing went on between the two of them as reported in the media. Chidinma said she decided to keep calm on the issue for a long time because she was enjoying the hype the news was giving her.
“I am getting used to such news, it is part of the job, but nothing of such happened between us,” the former MTN Project Fame winner said on Entertainment Weekly show on STV.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: I Am Not Dating Adams Of Soundcity – Chidinma by SlyIg(f): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Even if he is romancing you, whose business is it!
Abeg feel free jareh.
After all, are you too small?

(1) (Reply)

. / Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu / Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, Steps Out Without Her Wedding Ring (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.