Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Deal With Weak Attention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deal With Weak Attention (877 Views)

Someone Help A Friend With Weak erection / Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Weak Attention by purplebrown: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
My fellow nairalanders

I just recently turned 20 and I've never felt so embarrassed in my life like the way I did on monday. I've been dating my girlfriend since last year october and monday was the first time we had sex.. My penis just went flat,was really weak, wasn't strong enough I felt like it was really small, wish I could cry didn't know what to do, felt like I didn't satisfy her. I was so embarassed I didn't know what to tell her. I had like a slight pain on the right side near my penis thought might have caused this idk. I haven't had sx in a long time, I don't mastubate much, when I do I probably do it twice or 3 times in a week and sometimes I take weeks not mastubating. I don't drink alcohol I don't smoke. I've recently joined the gym. I play street soccer with my buddies 2/3 times in a month. I've never really measured my penis but I know its pritty much big and long and can get the job done. What happened monday is really stressing me out, I seriously need help I know I'm not bad in bed and I want to get back to normal. Please help.
Re: How To Deal With Weak Attention by StephenJoseph(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Its not a big deal since ur joystick didnt erect. Dats how it is somtimes. Such has also happened 2 a frnd of mine. Bt it was corrected wit som drugs. I guess u need 2 take som drugs which wil cause erection of ur penis and giv u strength 2 run d package and satisfy her completely.
Re: How To Deal With Weak Attention by MMotimo: 2:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Don't take any drugs. At our age and with the profile, you provided above, I doubt there's any serious problem. Besides, abstinence is good since you are unmarried

(1) (Reply)

The Baby With Two Heads!!! / Anyone Used A Traditional Bone-setter In Nigeria? (video!) / All Health Workers In Nigeria Are Mediocre!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.